MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Telephone Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 10-08-2010, 09:26 AM   #1
Mary Jo
Reading all the names on the windows of Main Street

Software: PSE 8
Camera: Nikon D5000
Telephone Challenge #14..."Let's Play Dress-Up" sign up here

We are continuing our string of Nubie hosts, so please be patient with me. We will be taking 20 people for this challenge. In honor of Halloween, “Let’s play Dress-up”. Your page does not need to be Halloween related, but someone in one of your pictures needs to be in some sort of costume. Characters in costume are also fair game (ex. Witch Minnie, Santa Goofy, Jedi Mickey, etc.). It cannot be one of their everyday outfits, they have to be dressed as someone/something else. I did not say the one dressed up had to be part of your family! If you have nothing at all in costume, Mickey ears or all the photos you took of your loved ones trying on Hats at the Emporium can also work for you. This is flexible – the idea is to have some dress-up fun!

Happy Halloween Everyone!

Below are the rules, I lifted most of them from previous hosts, but there is one change.

THE RULES:

1) I will create a layout then pass it to the next person on the list. Their job is to scraplift my layout. You will need to state what it is you are scraplifting when you send your PM to me, but NOT the next person on the list.

2) Please try to finish your layout within 24 hours of receiving it from the previous poster. If you think it will take you a little longer than 24 hours, just let me know with a private message.

3) When you are done with your layout, "pass it" on to the next person. Be sure to send me a second PM with a copy and what it is you lifted, so that I can put them all together at the end.

Please be sure your layout is 180 kb or less (600x600 is the optimum size).

4) Please post in this thread (just a message - not layout) when you have passed it on to the next person. We don't want to reveal too soon!

5) PLEASE DO NOT post your layout in the Gallery or any thread until the challenge is complete.

6) At the end all of the layouts will be posted in the Gallery to show how it has changed with each person. Please add your credits and post to the appropriate thread in the forum after the "reveal" is done.

HAVE FUN!! & HAPPY

Please reply on the thread if you want to play and I will add your name to the list in the order that you reply. When we reach 20 participants I will send the link to my layout to the first person.

I have had a few requests to share these – so here is what you are playing for:

I hope you like the prize! I am not a designer, but I am very proud of these

I am placing people into the list based on travel dates, since so many of us are going to the meet in WDW. So your placement number may change & they are NOT in the order of your sign up. Remember to let me know if you are traveling soon!

1. Mary Jo
2. Natalie
3. ana carol
4. RuthieRoo
5. Scrappinnewbie (Melinda)
6. liriel (Julie)
7. poohaddict (Donna)
8. sparklehal (April)
9. cmtscrap (charlene)
10. KayR
11. tiggernjen (Lyn)
12. californiateri (Teri)
13. Roxana
14. TanyaH666
15. This Dixie Pixie (Donna)
16. Disney Baby (Jennifer)
17. Hpgirl (Laura)
18. CynthiaY2
19. robinb .....
20. CarmenF

Me = DH = DD = (6)
Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Star Tours Rocket Jets Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carousel horse Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Pirate Flag Captain EO Mickey Pumpkin Disney Vacation Club Member

Last edited by Mary Jo; 11-08-2010 at 09:08 PM.

Mary Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2010, 09:42 AM   #2
Natalie from Pa
It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow

Location: I live about 10 minutes from the Sweetest Place on Earth.....Hershey, PA
I would love to play......
I leave in 8 days for Disney so hopefully I can my leg in before that!
United States of America Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie\'s Bow Teacups I link to MouseScrappers! Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Jungle Cruise Maracas Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Eiffel Tower Cheshire Cat 1 Rocket Jets It\'s a Small World Monorail Contemporary Resort 1 Carousel horse Magical Express Ive met another MouseScrapper

Natalie from Pa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 09:47 AM   #3
Mary Jo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie from Pa View Post
I would love to play......
I leave in 8 days for Disney so hopefully I can my leg in before that!
You are in, do not worry I am sure you can get your LO done you are #2!
Have fun on your trip!

Me = DH = DD = (6)
Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Star Tours Rocket Jets Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carousel horse Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Pirate Flag Captain EO Mickey Pumpkin Disney Vacation Club Member

Old 10-08-2010, 09:56 AM   #4
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
Count me in...I love these challenges...
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

tiggernjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 10:00 AM   #5
ana_carol
E Ticket Holder

I was never part of a telephone challenge, but im willing to try

Can i join also?
I leave for Disney in 15 days.
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove Speed Scrapper! Brazil Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Minnie\'s Shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pop Century Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Ana Carol! Redfan Great Britain Morocco Miss Piggy 1 Canada Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

ana_carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 10:03 AM   #6
californiateri
Stopping for lunch at Sunshine Seasons

Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-T100
I wanna play this time!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Mouse Ears Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Magical Express Rocket Jets Christmas Tree Carousel horse Mickey\'s glove Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Teacups Eiffel Tower It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Viking Ship Turkey Minnie Bride Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

californiateri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 10:14 AM   #7
Mary Jo

Everyone is added
Unless someone objects, I will leave the early slots for people who want to play but are heading for the MS get together at WDW. (I so wanted to go )

So make sure you let me know if you are leaving for a trip in the next few days/weeks!

The list is in my first post.

Me = DH = DD = (6)

Old 10-08-2010, 10:16 AM   #8
RuthieRoo
Having dinner at California Grill

I love these Halloween Mickey & Minnie!!! Count me in please. I leave in 3 weeks for DLRP so they will be perfect for layouts.

Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat United Kingdom Monorail Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s glove Teacups Earful Tower I link to MouseScrappers! Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin Jack Skellington Wicked Stepmother Cutester Bee

RuthieRoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 10:16 AM   #9
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
I'll play.

I will be out of town at the end of the month, so I would prefer earlier than later.

Thanks!

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 10:17 AM   #10
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder

Camera: Nikon D40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Jo View Post
Everyone is added
Unless someone objects, I will leave the early slots for people who want to play but are heading for the MS get together at WDW. (I so wanted to go )

So make sure you let me know if you are leaving for a trip in the next few days/weeks!
Mary Jo, that's fine...I just wanted to sign up, placement doesn't matter to me..
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

tiggernjen is offline   Reply With Quote