MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Old 05-21-2011, 10:09 AM   #1
hobbes130
Taking a Journey Into Imagination

Software: Photoshop CS5
===>>>>> Here for Speed Scrap #65 <<<<<===

This is where it's happening!!! Hope you can join me

You will have until 9pm ET (8pm CT, 7pm MT, 6pm PT, 1am GMT) to complete the challenge and post your LO in the relevant thread to be eligible for the signature pack participation prize that Day of Inspirations from Day has so kindly donated.

Here is your super cute pp made from Day's new release a Best Day Ever

Here's Days gorgeous kit that these signatures were made from

Speed Scrap Guidelines
There will be 7 instructions in total.
The first will be posted on the hour.
The second at ten past.
Third at twenty past.
Fourth at half past.
Fifth at twenty to.
Sixth at ten to.
The final instruction on the close of the hour.

If you join late don’t worry that you missed the start you can still play just get follow the rules for your layout and get it uploaded before the deadline.

Here is the link to the chat room: http://client14.addonchat.com/chat.php?id=474111

Please note that participation in this SS counts towards the 15 birthday activities for the Anniversary Prizes. You have 24 hours to complete and post your layout to be eligible for this.

See you here really soonr!!!
United Kingdom Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Emma! Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Eiffel Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Speed Scrapper! Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Christmas Tree I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers!

Last edited by hobbes130; 05-21-2011 at 10:50 AM.

hobbes130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2011, 10:09 AM   #2
hobbes130

We’re celebrating MouseScrappers 2nd Birthday so the theme of my speedscrap is two

So let's get started.... remember there are 7 total instructions and you have 6 hours to complete the challenge once the final instruction is revealed to receive Day’s participation prize but 24hours to complete the challenge to eligible for the 2nd Anniversary grand participation prize!!

1) Choose at least 2 photos (you can have more if you wish) but you must position them in 2 completely separate locations on your page.

2) Choose 2 predominant colors for your layout, I will allow you to add neutrals to these colors and a pop of one accent color but I want to see lots of your two chosen colors, in your papers in your elements etc. It is ok to use shades of your chosen colors.

3) Choose 2 papers and no more, this includes your background, mats and paper strips.

4) Use 2 frames, 2 scatters, 2 buttons and 2 word tags on your page, they can be the same or different just so long as you have two of each in total.

5) Now chose 2 other types of elements, for example you might choose ribbons, flowers, stars, clips, bows, leaves, stitching, stamps you can use different types of these choices and as many of them as you wish.

6) Now select just two more types of elements that you have not yet used, (most likely these will be your thematic elements, Mickey Heads, balloons, flags, cameras etc elements that are unique to the theme of your layout) these you can use one of them once and the other twice.

7) Now for your title, you must use two different alphas, two words in two different sizes.

Finally make sure you’ve remembered to shadow everything and add journaling and a date if you wish. Then upload your layout to SpeedScrap Gallery #65, post a link to it here in this thread and a second link to the relevant layout forum that you posted it to as well. Do all this and the participation prize will be yours

Don’t forget to add the url of your page in this thread to the 2nd Anniversary Activity thread if you are playing for the 2nd Anniversary Activity Participation Prize as well. To qualify for this prize you need to complete my speed scrap within 24hours of the final instruction.

Thanks for playing!
United Kingdom Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Emma! Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Eiffel Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Speed Scrapper! Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Christmas Tree I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers!

Last edited by hobbes130; 05-21-2011 at 01:02 PM.

Old 05-21-2011, 10:12 AM   #3
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Awesome Emma! I will be there! Incredible PP! Thank you
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

WDW Scrap Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 11:07 AM   #4
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Lovely prize and thank you for the extra time. I gotta get some stuff done around the house, but I am so hoping I can play!

Thanks for the hosting and Days for the great PP!

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 11:08 AM   #5
tukogirl

yay! I'm finishing up some things around the house but I should be able to join in later. love the colors on this pp!

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 11:46 AM   #6
missi_me
On Casey Jr, going 'round the track

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T1i
Love the PP Emma!!
Pirate Ears Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Jungle Cruise United States of America Expedition Everest Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets I link to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours Captain EO

missi_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 11:53 AM   #7
Marie
Having dinner at Rainforest Café

Software: SBC Plus 3.0
This will be my first time attempting a speed scrap!

Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 11:57 AM   #8
hobbes130

we'll be starting in about 5minutes I'm in the chat room if anyone wants to join me but I will be posting the instructions here in post 2 as well

Old 05-21-2011, 11:57 AM   #9
hobbes130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie View Post
This will be my first time attempting a speed scrap!
So happy to have you with us

Old 05-21-2011, 12:05 PM   #10
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
I'm not home right now but as soon as I get home I'll work on my page
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

tiggernjen is offline   Reply With Quote