MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 04:14 PM   #11
Ben's Mommy
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklehal View Post
Not sure I will attempt this one. I have no idea who or what Captain EO is.
I have no idea who Captain EO is either!! I'll still try the challenge and just take some inspiration from the picture

Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2010, 05:31 PM   #12
sparklehal
E Ticket Holder

Software: GIMP,
Camera: Fujifilm
Send a message via Yahoo to sparklehal
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben's Mommy View Post
I have no idea who Captain EO is either!! I'll still try the challenge and just take some inspiration from the picture
My friend was getting onto me for not even trying. she told me to use pink and purple. Maybe I will...not sure.
Pirate Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Shoe Magical Express Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Mickey\'s shorts Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place April! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Eiffel Tower Monorail Peru Ive met another MouseScrapper United Kingdom Canada

Old 07-07-2010, 08:07 PM   #13
roxana
E Ticket Holder

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
I saw captain EO in 89 or 90, I donīt remember, I only remember it was MJ, hehe, Iīll have to think a lot for this one

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

Old 07-07-2010, 10:28 PM   #14
longhorn
Admiring the nostalgic touches on Buena Vista Avenue

I've never seen Captain EO either, but it looks awesome! I was inspired by the navy, blue and pink colors from the poster. And I'm hoping you'll count my pink hearts as my love requirement. Thanks for hosting!

Old 07-08-2010, 12:08 PM   #15
roxana
E Ticket Holder

It was a hard one, but think I did it. I got the inspiration from the movie poster, so I used movie poster photos in my layout, hope that it counts. I also used the purple from Captain EO title and the Love word is in the stamp on top of the page.

Credits and journaling in english in the gallery
Thread post: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...0428#post30428

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

Old 07-08-2010, 12:22 PM   #16
This Dixie Pixie
E Ticket Holder

Wow. That was hard. It's completely not my style so it was definitely a challenge. I had absolutely no ideas, but I liked this shot of Space Ship Earth that we got at park opening. So I used the triangle as my "inspiration". When I stuck the photo on that particular background pic, it reminded me of a motivational poster, so I searched the internet for a suitable quote. I hope this is acceptable.

AS with all my LOs, click the image for the credits. I also posted the LO here: Epcot - Space Ship Earth
I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Speed Scrapper! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mouse Ears Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Canada Rocket Jets Sorcerer\'s Hat I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Star Tours Captain EO Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickeys shoe Pop Century Jungle Cruise Skyway United States of America Pirate Dog Teacups

Old 07-08-2010, 12:36 PM   #17
CarmenF
Fascinated by the World of Color

Software: GIMP
Camera: Nikon and a Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxana View Post
It was a hard one, but think I did it. I got the inspiration from the movie poster, so I used movie poster photos in my layout, hope that it counts. I also used the purple from Captain EO title and the Love word is in the stamp on top of the page.

Credits and journaling in english in the gallery
Thread post: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...0428#post30428
i have started mine using my pictures from Toy Story 3 also. HAHA we both had the same idea about using the movie posters!!

Carmen
Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Minnie\'s Bow I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Sorcerer\'s Hat Speed Scrapper! Pirate Ears It\'s a Small World Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Pop Century Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Jungle Cruise Monorail Pirate Flag Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Carmen! United States of America

Old 07-08-2010, 01:09 PM   #18
roxana
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarmenF View Post
i have started mine using my pictures from Toy Story 3 also. HAHA we both had the same idea about using the movie posters!!
Thatīs so funny Carmen!!!

Old 07-08-2010, 04:22 PM   #19
BooToo
Buying my Disneyland park tickets

I love these colors and I knew right away what pics I would scrap.

Old 07-08-2010, 06:36 PM   #20
Susan0326
Admiring the architecture of Morocco

Software: PSE 11 & Lightroom
Camera: Nikon 5300
Thanks for hosting! I loved Captain EO! I saw it on my first trip to Epcot. I'm glad they brought it back.

I was inspired by the purple in the poster. My pictures aren't the greatest but I captured a memory and that's what it's all about. I did have fun extracting the photo of the sign and making it into a sticker.

We love Cosmic Ray's and usually eat there once during each trip:

Been There, Done That, Going Back!
1972 ~ 1977 ~ 1989 ~ 2001 Grosvenor ~ 2003 AS Movies ~ 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 Pop Century ~
2008 POR ~ 2009, 2010, 2011 Pop Century ~ 2012 CBR ~ 2013 Pop Century ~ 2014 CBR ~ 2017 POFQ
Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat United States of America Monorail Pirate Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Skyway Earful Tower Pop Century Ursula Captain EO Expedition Everest

Closed Thread