MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Scrapbooking > Photography
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 07-07-2010, 02:32 AM   #1
Linece
Trying to find Nemo in the Tomorrowland lagoon

Software: Publisher and Gimp for the photos
Camera: Lumix panasonic and Nikon 1
Question Questions about the photopass : help i'm lost !

Hi everyone, I read about the photopass system but there's so many informations that i'm think i'm lost, so if someone can answer me it would be very sweet

Ok this what i think I understood, if I'm wrong tell me:

- the photopass is a free card that photographers in WDW give you and save their photo on it, you have no obligation to purchase but if you want to buy the photo you can do it on the park or by internet.

- you can put on the card photos from "magic shots", encounter in photolocations with characters, dinner with characters and some attractions photos.

- if you pre purchase a cd you can have a reduction of the price.

Now these are my questions :

- What can you have in the cd ? How many photos ? Does the price change if I want all the photos ? Can I select the one I want ?

- There is different sort of cd but i don't understand the difference between all of them ? What are the difference ?

- What kind of photopass products are interesting for scrapbooking (digi and trad) ?

I really appreciate if someone could help me, I really dream about this vacation it will certainly be my only travel to WDW, I don't want to have regrets about my photos.

Visit my scrap blog, you're welcome!
France I link to MouseScrappers! Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Magical Express Cheshire Cat 1 Expedition Everest

Linece is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2010, 05:24 AM   #2
Dizneynut
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech

[QUOTE=Linece;30219]Hi everyone,

- What can you have in the cd ? How many photos ? Does the price change if I want all the photos ? Can I select the one I want ? All the photographs the Disney Photographers take go on the cd, no limit to how many. You pay one price for the cd, so everything that goes on your photopass cards goes on your cd. By the way you can have multiple photopass cards on one cd. When you sign up on line, and enter the photopass number it will ask you if you have another one. This is good because if you have a large group and go separate ways you can each have one, or if you forget your pass, you can get another one.

- There is different sort of cd but i don't understand the difference between all of them ? What are the difference ? Don't know that one

- What kind of photopass products are interesting for scrapbooking (digi and trad) ? They have borders you can add, such as a Disney frame, or perhaps Tinkerbell sprinkling pixie dust for the corner. It is good for digi and traditonal.

I really appreciate if someone could help me, I really dream about this vacation it will certainly be my only travel to WDW, I don't want to have regrets about my photos. Welcome to my world! LOL :yes:

Another tip if you know someone else who is going the same time you are you can purchase one cd, make a copy of the cd and split the charges. :thanks

Dizneynut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 11:47 AM   #3
snowdrop

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Here's the ultimate guide to the Photopass system, IMO. Several of your questions are answered, and you'll learn a bunch of other things as well! Photopass is one of my favorite Disney things, well worth it!

http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disneysphotopass/

Quote:
- you can put on the card photos from "magic shots", encounter in photolocations with characters, dinner with characters and some attractions photos.
The only ride attraction that is on photopass is Test Track. Also, the only time you can get character meal pics on the photopass is if it's one of the pictures they take before the meal (like Belle at the Norway princess meal, or Cinderella at Cinderella's Royal Table), and other than the 2 examples I used, you have to pay for the picture first. When characters come around and you take pics with them, that's only with your own camera. I hope I'm explaining that right, lol, but it's probably spelled out better at the link I just posted.

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

snowdrop is offline   Reply With Quote