MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Photo Scavenger Hunt Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 07-05-2016, 05:35 PM   #1
tukogirl

Photo Scavenger Hunt #32 - July and August 2016

Welcome! I know a few people have summer trips coming up so I hope you can join in on one of our fun scavenger hunts!

Please take photos of at least 15 of the items below. You should be able to find at least 15 at any of the Disney parks or even on a cruise! But in case you are having trouble with the list on the cruise, there are 5 bonus cruise only items below, just for you.

1. I'm hungry. Let's see some pasta!
2. Even characters get dressed up sometimes. Show me a character in a hat.
3. The first thing we do is get our room organized. Show me a pic of someone putting away luggage or organizing the room.
4. Getting the perfect spot to watch a parade or fireworks can be a big deal. I want to see someone from your group in your favorite parade or fireworks watching spot.
5. We all like to accessorize our trip clothes with some Disney bling. Show me your favorite Disney accessory you wore.
6. Everywhere you stay at Disney the rooms have cute themed pillows. Take a picture of the themed pillow for your room.
7. Not many people know this about me, but I LOVE tiki stuff. Show me something tiki!
8. Vacation makes me think of yummy fruity drinks. Let's see your favorite vacation drink.
9. There are so many neat mickey ear hats right now. Take a pic of the one you'd like to get.
10. Even though Disney parks are all over the world, they all have mountains. Add a snapshot of your favorite Disney mountain.
11. A girl can't have enough charm bracelets. Show me a cute charm bracelet.
12. I"m always amazed at the fabulous carpeting Disney uses. Let's see a pic of some Disney themed carpeting.
13. Now that Finding Dory is out, sea creatures are everywhere. Take a pic of some fishy friends.
14. I think everyone has a favorite animal in It's a Small World. Let's see your favorite animal in small world.
15. Recently I noticed how many hot air balloon images there were in the parks. Take a pic of a hot air balloon somewhere in the park.
16. Sometimes 5 minutes on a bench can be a lifesaver for feet or minds. Add a snapshot of someone in your group taking 5 on a bench.
17. Did you do something new on this trip that you've never done before? A ride? A restaurant? Let's see it!
18. Disney has added lots of interactive elements to their queues. Show me someone in your group playing with one of these elements.
19. Even if I'm not celebrating in the parks, I always seem to notice wrapped packages around. Let's see a wrapped present.
20. I keep seeing pictures of the cute cupcakes out right now. Tempt me with a cute cupcake pic!
21. As soon as we get on the plane, it feels like the vacation has started. Take a pic of your group being excited on the plane or in the car.
22. The stage shows at Disney are fabulous. Show me your favorite stage show.
23. Some of us like to eat a light breakfast on vacation and some of us like to go breakfast crazy. I want to see a pic of your vacation breakfast.
24. Summer is hot hot hot! What's your favorite way to cool off?
25. There are lots of birds in the parks. Snap a pic of a bird.
26. Some 2016 dated merchandise.
27. I love that Little Orange Bird. Show me something with the Orange Bird on it.
28. Show me a dog.
29. A musical note.
30. Lets see a cast member with the same name as someone in your party.

**Extras for Cruisers**
Here are a few extras just for those of you on a Disney Cruise. I think with these and the choices above you should have no problem getting the requirement!
C1. Show me a pic of your boat next to another boat in port.
C2. Write '2016 vacation' in the sand.
C3. During a cruise, we sometimes become good friends with our waitstaff. Let's see a pic of your group and your fabulous dining team.
C4. I love getting a mug or drinking cup on my cruise. Show me a cute cruise mug or drinking cup in the gift shop.
C5. Let's see your group dressed up in your pirate night gear.

Please post your page no later than September 25th. I will draw a random winner from participants to win a prize.

The rules:
1. You must capture at least 15 of the items on the list - more are welcome!
2. You should be able to do this at any of the parks or on a cruise during the timeframe of the challenge. Feel free to combine trips!
3. You must use your own photos, or photos from someone in your group, unless it's a PhotoPass photo.
4. After your trip, post a layout of your photos in this thread by July 30th. Please label them or have a guide showing which item each photo corresponds to.
5. Please include the dates or something that shows the dates (ticket, daily guide, etc)

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

Last edited by tukogirl; 07-05-2016 at 07:44 PM.

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2016, 11:50 AM   #2
snowdrop

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
I just got back, if only I had this list because there's tons of this I saw, but didn't take pics of. I'll have to see if I have 15 from the list anyway,

Quote:
6. Everywhere you stay at Disney the rooms have cute themed pillows. Take a picture of the themed pillow for your room.
just an FYI, but not every Disney resort has themed pillows. I think maybe the values don't, I know Pop doesn't (that's where I stayed this trip lol.)

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

snowdrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 12:31 PM   #3
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
I will be taking the list with my when we leave in Aug. We don't get back until Aug 22 and school starts THE VERY NEXT DAY, so I hope to get a page done fairly quickly

This is one of my daughters favorite things to do on our Disney Vacations
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 08:13 PM   #4
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdrop View Post
I
just an FYI, but not every Disney resort has themed pillows. I think maybe the values don't, I know Pop doesn't (that's where I stayed this trip lol.)
Yeah, we were at Music and they don't do these or the towel creations
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Neverland Scraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 06:39 PM   #5
DianeInOz
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: adobe elements 13
Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XSi

DianeInOz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 09:06 AM   #6
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Going to start my page today - have been too busy to take my photos from my camera & phone, so need to do that today!!
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote