MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2012, 10:42 AM   #1
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

Weekly Challenge #16 (12/5-12/11)

I wanted to do something fun for this challenge, so here you go:

Chose your own adventure challenge

Once upon a time (add title), you were walking around a Disney park (must be disney related). When a white rabbit appeared out of nowhere (use color white). He frightened you so badly you dropped your map (add a scatter). "I'm sorry" he said hopping off (include journaling- some, little or a lot). Just then a brave Prince ran forward to help you out (if the prince is handsome- add lots of papers. If he is just ok,and your own husband or significant other is more handsome- add 1-2 papers).

If you let the prince help you pick A
If you say "no thanks" pick B
If you run away in fear pick C

A- chose a template with as many or as few photos as you would like. You and the price live happily ever after.

B- Chose 1-2 photos for your page. You go off to explore the rest of the park on your own.

C- Chose lots of photos for your page. You run from one attraction to the next trying to fit everything in.

please post the letter you had along with your layout!

I hope you have fun with this challenge! Please remember to post your layout in this thread, in the MouseScrappers Gallery in the Weekly Challenge category, and in the appropriate forum!

Everyone who particpates will receive this journal pack from Neverland Scraps:
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2012, 02:04 PM   #2
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Fun fun Dawn! Thanks for the creative challenge and thanks Wendy for the PP.

I'll get to making up my story very soon!

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 12-05-2012, 03:55 PM   #3
teethdr
Stopping to get photos of Spaceship Earth

Software: Creative Memories
Camera: Sony
OHHH!! This will be FUN!! Hopefully I have some time this weekend to work on this! Thanks for the fantastically fun challenge and thanks to Neverland Scraps for the PP!!

smiles!

Stacy

Signature using NPD "Jolly Holiday" Kit

Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat

Old 12-05-2012, 06:47 PM   #4
andrea_luhman
Just parked the car

Software: CS6
Camera: Cannon Xsi
Once upon a time in the Magic Kingdom, I was walking around Cinderella's Castle when a white rabbit appeared out of nowhere. He frightened me so badly I dropped my map. "I'm sorry" he said hopping off. Just then a brave Prince ran forward to help you out saying "I've heard you like lots of scrapbook paper".

Old 12-06-2012, 09:01 AM   #5
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Camera: Nikon D7000
Oh Dawn this will be fun! I love the PP Wendy created too
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Old 12-06-2012, 04:45 PM   #6
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe

Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea_luhman View Post
Once upon a time in the Magic Kingdom, I was walking around Cinderella's Castle when a white rabbit appeared out of nowhere. He frightened me so badly I dropped my map. "I'm sorry" he said hopping off. Just then a brave Prince ran forward to help you out saying "I've heard you like lots of scrapbook paper".

That's an adorable two-page spread!! I love it!!!

Dawn I love your Choose Your Own Adventure Challenge!! This is such a fun challenge! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Old 12-06-2012, 05:10 PM   #7
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Camera: Canon
This looks so fun Dawn, Ill have to read the challenge again to get it LOL Great PP Wendy!!!

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

Old 12-06-2012, 07:45 PM   #8
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxana View Post
This looks so fun Dawn, Ill have to read the challenge again to get it LOL Great PP Wendy!!!
oh Roxana...for you...just make a page Disney related! Add a title, something white, a scatter, and as little or as much journaling as you like. Use a template with as many or as few photos as you'd like. Use 1-2 papers or a bunch of papers? Does that make more sense?
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Old 12-07-2012, 04:15 AM   #9
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Camera: Canon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiegirl View Post
oh Roxana...for you...just make a page Disney related! Add a title, something white, a scatter, and as little or as much journaling as you like. Use a template with as many or as few photos as you'd like. Use 1-2 papers or a bunch of papers? Does that make more sense?
Way more!!!

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

Old 12-07-2012, 07:23 AM   #10
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder

Camera: Nikon D7000
Thanks so much Dawn! I hopw I used enough white

Also posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...494#post123494
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Closed Thread