MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Scrapbooking > Photography
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 09-18-2013, 10:52 AM   #1
smags
Just parked the car

What to do if you're missing shots?

I have kind of a strange question. We just took our first trip to Disneyworld, and I was kind of overwhelmed and enjoying the experience and not thinking about pictures as much, so I missed some shots that, now that I'm home and ready to scrap, I really wish I'd taken. Is there any kind of resource or place where people share pics they've taken on their Disney trips of locations and items at Disney that they share with others to use in their layouts? For example, I didn't take ANY pictures of our resort (what was I thinking?! Oh right, I wasn't...) or the entrance to Disneyworld, or some of our favorite rides/attractions.

Thanks for any help/advice!
Stacie

smags is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2013, 11:04 AM   #2
3BluEyedBabies
Watching Finding Nemo the Musical

Software: GIMP
Camera: Canon Power Shot SX260
Photo Help

Members here can use Mark Barbieri's photos found on his website, I don't think they have been updated recently, but there are some great photos on there that I have also used when my pics didn't turn out so great or I missed a picture totally. He is a wonderful photographer! Just make sure you credit his picture in any galleries!

Here is the link to his page where you can download an original pic!!

http://photos.barbierifamily.org/Disney

Hope that helps!

3BluEyedBabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 12:16 PM   #3
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour

Software: SBC+ 3.0
You might also want to check www.flickr.com and do a search for areas or attractions you need.

Here is a great blog post on utilizing flickr as a resource for Disney scrapping: http://capturingmagic.me/finding-dis...se-from-flickr

Hope that helps and happy scrapping!
It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

cassidyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 12:30 PM   #4
smags
Just parked the car

Thank you both so much for your suggestions and links! Mark B's site had a ton of photos I found helpful and will use (especially his Halloween-themed ones, since those decorations were up when we were there a couple weeks ago), and I found some fabulous ones of my resort up on flickr and have send out an email to them asking for permission to download and use a few.

That was SO helpful. Thank you HUGE!
--Stacie

smags is offline   Reply With Quote