MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-2020, 12:49 PM   #1
Hpgirl
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop Elements 10
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i
>>>Here for SS #239 1pmPT/4pmET/8pmDST

Hello everyone! We'll be chatting in the slack chatroom - you can get there using the link in the top right hand corner of the page in the little blue speech bubble. I'll be posting the directions in the chat and here in the forums every ten minutes.

1. Pick out at least two photos

2. Use the color blue - it doesn't have to be the only color, but it should be a prominent color

3. Use some sort of animal on your page - sea creatures and hidden mickeys totally count

4. Use some paint - it can be strokes, splatters, watercolor papers; whatever works

5. Get a little spacey - use at least one sun, moon, and/or star element

6. Toss in some nature - use some flowers or leaves

7. Finish it off with a little bit of magic - glitter, pixie dust, anything that sparkles!

When you're done, please post your layout in the gallery for this speed scrap, found here. Please also post your layout here in this thread and in the corresponding forum thread. There's no time limit because the only prize I have for you is the feeling of accomplishing another page.

Here's my page:

Also posted in the forums here.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Teacups I link to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Pirate Dog Captain EO United States of America Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin Italy Monorail Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Toy Story Boo Pirate 2 Sorcerers Hat Italy Green bear Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by Hpgirl; 03-21-2020 at 02:03 PM.

Hpgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links