MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Scrapbooking > Photography > ISO Photos
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 09-24-2010, 11:23 AM   #1
Rincelex
Looking for pirates and ghosts in New Orleans Square

Software: PSE11, Craft Artist Professional
Camera: Fuji S1600
Where do you get your character pictures from?

I notice that in a lot of the layouts people include pictures of the characters -where do you get them from because I notice that even though a lot of kits appear to co-ordinate with specific characters very well there doesn't appear to be any disney characters in that kit.

Tracy
Magical Express Rocket Jets Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Boardwalk 1 Star Tours Captain EO Contemporary Resort 1 Contemporary Resort 2 United Kingdom Sorcerer\'s Hat

Rincelex is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2010, 11:39 AM   #2
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rincelex View Post
I notice that in a lot of the layouts people include pictures of the characters -where do you get them from because I notice that even though a lot of kits appear to co-ordinate with specific characters very well there doesn't appear to be any disney characters in that kit.

Tracy
Do you mean the cliparts?

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 12:14 PM   #3
ILuvCrush
Having dinner at Ohana

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Sony Alpha-550 DSLR
I use cliparts from Disneyclips.com

Ive snagged some great disney characters clipart at friendlyscraps dot blogspot dot com

I also use SBC+ as my software... Creative Memories has Disney Licensed Kits... but they are only usable with the CM software
Disney Vacation Club Member United States of America Mouse Ears Monorail Eiffel Tower Mickeys shoe I link to MouseScrappers! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Star Tours Expedition Everest Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Ears Minnie\'s Bow D23 Member Captain EO Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Flag Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Turkey Christmas Tree Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Paula! France Italy United Kingdom Morocco Canada Germany

ILuvCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 12:45 PM   #4
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
If it´s cliparts you´re talking about Tracy, Paula is right, those are my favorites places, but you can also find some great cliparts in http://travelingnuts.com/clipart/ , it´s Joe Phila´s site(who´s a MS member) and http://vector-cartoons.com/, in this last one you have to subscribe and they let you dl 5 a day. And other way to find is just making a google or bing search.

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 12:55 PM   #5
ILuvCrush
Having dinner at Ohana

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Sony Alpha-550 DSLR
I didn't know about travelling nuts Roxana!! I added it my clipart faves file
Disney Vacation Club Member United States of America Mouse Ears Monorail Eiffel Tower Mickeys shoe I link to MouseScrappers! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Star Tours Expedition Everest Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Ears Minnie\'s Bow D23 Member Captain EO Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Flag Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Turkey Christmas Tree Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Paula! France Italy United Kingdom Morocco Canada Germany

ILuvCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 11:57 PM   #6
Rincelex

Yes I think they are the clipart, I shall check out some of these sites.

Thanks for the tips.

Tracy
Magical Express Rocket Jets Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Boardwalk 1 Star Tours Captain EO Contemporary Resort 1 Contemporary Resort 2 United Kingdom Sorcerer\'s Hat

Old 09-25-2010, 12:08 AM   #7
Rincelex

Now I am going to sound really thick, but I have never downloaded any clipart before. Am I looking for a download button or is it as simple as right clicking the mouse button and choosing save picture as.

Thanks

Tracy

Old 09-25-2010, 01:05 AM   #8
winipeg1
I'm Soarin' over California

Software: Craft artist
Camera: sony alpha 33
i thought i had come across most disney clipart sites but iv never seen traveling nuts. thanks for that link..

yes Tracy, just right click, save as, to where evry you want to store your clipart

United Kingdom Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mickey\'s shorts Magical Express Boardwalk 1 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

winipeg1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 01:06 AM   #9
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rincelex View Post
Now I am going to sound really thick, but I have never downloaded any clipart before. Am I looking for a download button or is it as simple as right clicking the mouse button and choosing save picture as.

Thanks

Tracy
Yes Tracy, just right click and save as...I have a folder just for my clip art..
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

tiggernjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 07:19 AM   #10
Rincelex

Have been browsing some of the above sites and I am experimenting with different things at the moment as I am new to this, so I downloaded some clip art and thought I would have a play. When I open it up (in PSE) the picture is in a white box which shows up on the page, how do I get rid of this.