MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Scrapbooking > Tutorials > Tutorial requests
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 05-02-2011, 06:17 AM   #1
Rincelex
Looking for pirates and ghosts in New Orleans Square

Software: PSE11, Craft Artist Professional
Camera: Fuji S1600
Tutorial on Autograph books or journals

I have been looking at the lovely works of art on here for some time now - mainly the autograph pages and the journal pages and even though I have some experience of computing I wouldn't know where to start to create these lovely things. Has anyone ever written a tutorial about how to create one of these.
Magical Express Rocket Jets Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Boardwalk 1 Star Tours Captain EO Contemporary Resort 1 Contemporary Resort 2 United Kingdom Sorcerer\'s Hat

Rincelex is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2011, 06:44 AM   #2
MJAJmom
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 7.0
You can certainly make your own, I've not seen a tututorial. If you'd like some already made, there are several journal pages and autograph pages done by designers at DISboards in the Creative DISigns forum. Check it out here: http://www.disboards.com/forumdispla...ysprune=&f=105 If you did a quick search for journal page or autograph page, you'll find lots of threads about it. Several gals have photobuckets you can browse through.
Pirate Ears Minnie\'s Bow Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Teacups Pirate Flag Monorail Carol helped me book my vacation! Magical Express Star Tours Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Rocket Jets United States of America Mickey Pumpkin

MJAJmom is offline   Reply With Quote