MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 02-20-2014, 07:23 PM   #311
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ewebwoman View Post
Bought some things on Amazon on 2/15/14:
Total was $45.16 but billed separately as
$19.01 and $26.15
Was for a book, a DVD and a battery for my phone.

Could I please get the WDW logo pin? Thanks.
Thanks, Debbie. I usually see everything you order, but for some reason this time I don't see a book (unless it was Poster Art ordered earlier this month) or battery. I see an exercise video for $9.19... was that yours?

I sent you the WDW pin anyway since you are always kind enough to use the link

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2014, 09:46 PM   #312
branan5
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort

Software: Adobe CC
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Nikon Coolpix P80
Hi Carol! I tried to use the link the other day to purchase a new portable HD and case. It was on February 18, 2014 and the total of the order was $119.04. It was the first time I tried using the link so I am not sure if I did it correctly. Thanks for checking
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pascal Minnie\'s Bow I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for helping with Facebook Brandy!

branan5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 10:29 PM   #313
Carolc
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by branan5 View Post
Hi Carol! I tried to use the link the other day to purchase a new portable HD and case. It was on February 18, 2014 and the total of the order was $119.04. It was the first time I tried using the link so I am not sure if I did it correctly. Thanks for checking
yes, I noticed it earlier when I was looking for Debbie's items. Thanks so much for using the link! Which pin would you like?

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Old 02-22-2014, 05:49 PM   #314
ewebwoman
Going through the turnstiles of the Magic Kingdom

Software: Photoshop CS6, Storybook Creator
Camera: Canon 5DMIII, 7D, 5D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolc View Post
Thanks, Debbie. I usually see everything you order, but for some reason this time I don't see a book (unless it was Poster Art ordered earlier this month) or battery. I see an exercise video for $9.19... was that yours?

I sent you the WDW pin anyway since you are always kind enough to use the link
I don't know how they figure it on your report but all were ordered at the same time and shipped separately. See below.

Shipped Separate: $26.15 Total
1. The 3-1-2-1 Diet: Eat and Cheat Your Way to Weight Loss--up to 10 Pounds in 21 Days by Quince, Dolvett.

Shipped Separate: $19.01 Total
2. Biggest Loser: 8 Minute Body Blasters.
3. Motorola Vehicle Navigation Dock with Rapid Vehicle Charger for DROID BIONIC - Car Kit - Retail Packaging - Black.

Shipped Separate: $12.99 Total
4. YIBOYUAN 2x 2430mah HW4X Battery with Wall Charger for Motorola HW4X Droid Bionic XT875 MB865 ME865 XT865 XT928.

Minnie\'s Shoe Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Fantasmic Goofys Hat I love DCL! Teacups Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Mickey\'s glove Monorail Pirate Ears Rocket Jets WDW logo Cheshire Cat 1 Jiminy Cricket Anna Elsa Skyway Baymax Carousel horse D23 Member Olaf Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Sven I link to MouseScrappers!

ewebwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 08:54 PM   #315
branan5
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort

Software: Adobe CC
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Nikon Coolpix P80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolc View Post
yes, I noticed it earlier when I was looking for Debbie's items. Thanks so much for using the link! Which pin would you like?
Pascal please, thank you! I figured out how to put the Amazon Mousescrappers link on my toolbar so LOOK out....I'm may have a sight Amazon addiction and I will happily use it to support Mousescrappers
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pascal Minnie\'s Bow I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for helping with Facebook Brandy!

branan5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 11:11 AM   #316
Carolc
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewebwoman View Post
I don't know how they figure it on your report but all were ordered at the same time and shipped separately. See below.

Shipped Separate: $26.15 Total
1. The 3-1-2-1 Diet: Eat and Cheat Your Way to Weight Loss--up to 10 Pounds in 21 Days by Quince, Dolvett.

Shipped Separate: $19.01 Total
2. Biggest Loser: 8 Minute Body Blasters.
3. Motorola Vehicle Navigation Dock with Rapid Vehicle Charger for DROID BIONIC - Car Kit - Retail Packaging - Black.

Shipped Separate: $12.99 Total
4. YIBOYUAN 2x 2430mah HW4X Battery with Wall Charger for Motorola HW4X Droid Bionic XT875 MB865 ME865 XT865 XT928.
The only one of these that showed up was the 8 minute body blasters ($9.19). Perhaps the other items (or vendors) are not part of the program Still, thank you for using the link - they will give me 37cents Amazon credit (takes a few months) for the video - and seriously, every little bit helps! I have saved up enough credits to buy another external drive, which we need just in case one of ours fails.

Studio1955

Old 02-24-2014, 11:14 AM   #317
Carolc
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by branan5 View Post
Pascal please, thank you! I figured out how to put the Amazon Mousescrappers link on my toolbar so LOOK out....I'm may have a sight Amazon addiction and I will happily use it to support Mousescrappers
What a great idea! And thanks so much for using the link! I sent Pascal... looks like you are the first to get him

Studio1955

Old 03-24-2014, 10:08 AM   #318
bcheraso
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA

Camera: Nikon D7000
Amazon points

purchased a large bag $75.00
and hair gel $12.45

Total $101.00

bcheraso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 06:25 PM   #319
bcheraso
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA

Camera: Nikon D7000
Amazon points

Carol,

I don't know if my purchase was applied to you, I am going to purchase a sofa and love seat next week and I just wanted to check and make sure you got the credit before I purchase again.

Thank You
Brinda

bcheraso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 10:14 PM   #320
Carolc
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcheraso View Post
purchased a large bag $75.00
and hair gel $12.45

Total $101.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcheraso View Post
Carol,

I don't know if my purchase was applied to you, I am going to purchase a sofa and love seat next week and I just wanted to check and make sure you got the credit before I purchase again.

Thank You
Brinda
Thanks so much, Brinda. I'm sorry I didn't see your post above. I usually get an email when someone posts here but I don't remember receiving one.

Anyway I just took a look and, while I don't see the hair product, I do see the tree bag! Thank you so much! Which pin would you like? Thank you for offering to use the link for your furniture purchase!

Studio1955