MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Scrapbooking > Tutorials > Tutorial requests
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 06-13-2010, 12:42 PM   #21
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
I added a field called 'Software' to the profile page. If you add what software you use, it will show up under your avatar.

Goofys Girl and I had the same idea for this.

I also added Camera and Operating System to the profile fields, though they won't show up under the avatar at the moment. I can change the code to show one/both of them if there is enough interest.

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2010, 12:52 PM   #22
WenRob
Arrived in Orlando, waiting for Magical Express

Software: Corel PSP X3
Camera: Nikon D90 & D700 (woo hoo!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolc View Post
I added a field called 'Software' to the profile page. If you add what software you use, it will show up under your avatar.

Goofys Girl and I had the same idea for this.

I also added Camera and Operating System to the profile fields, though they won't show up under the avatar at the moment. I can change the code to show one/both of them if there is enough interest.
Oh great idea! I'll fill mine out later.
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pirate Ears Teacups Jungle Cruise Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Ive met another MouseScrapper

WenRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 06:58 PM   #23
TanyaH666
Fascinated by the World of Color

Software: CS5 and PSE8
Camera: Sony NEX-5R & QX-100
i like the idea for the camera field too!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Jungle Cruise I link to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Tanya! Speed Scrapper! Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Expedition Everest Magical Express Pirate Dog Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Cutester Minnie Pumpkin King Kaa Ursula Pete Ive met another MouseScrapper Eiffel Tower

TanyaH666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:03 AM   #24
Jennannb
I'm on the tram

Using alphas that are in one file?

Hi,

I've purchased a few kits that have the alphas as 1 file instead of all the letters being a seperate file. How do I use those letters when they are in 1 file? I use SBC for my layouts (and am pretty new to this & looking for all the help I can get).

Thanks so much!!!

Jennannb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 11:24 AM   #25
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennannb View Post
Hi,

I've purchased a few kits that have the alphas as 1 file instead of all the letters being a seperate file. How do I use those letters when they are in 1 file? I use SBC for my layouts (and am pretty new to this & looking for all the help I can get).

Thanks so much!!!
Well... I use SBC and can tell you how I do it... but I am completely self taught... so there might be a better way... lol..

I just add the full alpha to my page and then use the rectange cutting tool to carve/cut out the letters I want. I know several of the ladies prefer the alphas all on one sheet as it doesn't eat up as much space.

Shoot me a PM if you need more help. I can walk you through the process if you like.

Good luck!

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 06:07 AM   #26
Disney Jenn
In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room

Software: The Project Life App or PSE 18
Camera: iPhone XR or Canon EOS Rebel T3
How about a tutorial on how to make a signature? I still haven't figured that out....
Disneyland Paris: 2017
Magical Express Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Mouse Ears Earful Tower Contemporary Resort 1

Disney Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 12:12 PM   #27
Fran98765
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: PS CS6
Camera: Kodak P&S
For a signature I start with a canvas of 3600x1800. create my "layout" and include my name. I crop the image to eliminate extra unused space. Then I merge and resize to about 500 width and save for web. If I do not use a background, I save as a png to get the transparency, otherwise save as a jpg.

Upload your sig to an image hosting site like photobucket and add it to your sig under User CP on the forums you visit.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Monorail Thanks for being so helpful to others Fran! I link to MouseScrappers! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups Carousel horse Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Rocket Jets Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Contemporary Resort 1 Earful Tower Pirate Dog Fantasmic

Fran98765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 12:57 PM   #28
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Just be sure the height is 200px or less, please

Thanks!

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 01:28 PM   #29
Disney Jenn
In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room

Software: The Project Life App or PSE 18
Camera: iPhone XR or Canon EOS Rebel T3
Thanks Carol and Fran! I'll give it a try soon.
Disneyland Paris: 2017
Magical Express Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Mouse Ears Earful Tower Contemporary Resort 1

Disney Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:17 AM   #30
meagan43
Enjoying an Illuminations dessert party

Software: Creative Memories Storybook Creator
Camera: Nikon D3000, Canon PowerShot SD4000 IS, whatever else I can find to use :)
"clipping" for SBC users

With so many people using Photoshop, I always feel like a little like Cinderella (the step daughter that isn't as loved )

I see a lot of masks and other items that are made to "clip" to photos to create a certain look. Maybe antiqued, folded edged, or clear photo protector and I can't seem to be able to use them.

The protectors I bought were in .tif and/or .psd files and I couldn't really utilitize them since they were designed to be clipped to the photo and just laying it on top of the photo didn't make it look like it was in a pocket.

Now, I see a cute set of clipping masks in .png, but I don't know if it will work for me. Here is the description: "Use these clipping masks to easily transform your papers and photos instantly with slightly worn edges."
Does anyone have any suggestions for us lowly SBC users. Thanks

my blog:
http://meaganshowto.blogspot.com/
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

meagan43 is offline   Reply With Quote