MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts > 4th Anniversary Celebration
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-18-2013, 05:42 PM   #1
msbagley
Spending the night in the Grand Californian

Software: PSE 9
Camera: Fuji FinePix
Speed Scrap 149 with Michelle right Here!!

Well, this is exciting!! Can you believe it's been 4 years? Feels like this warm community of
people has been here forever!!

Are you ready for another Speed Scrap? Psych yourself up, put a pot of coffee on,
we're gonna have a blast!!

It is scheduled for 9PM EST/ 8PM CDT / 6PM PDT
Saturday May 18th

I am extending the normal 4 hour deadline. It will be due
Sunday at 12 noon EST / 11am CDT / 9am PST

Here is the link to the chat room:
http://client14.addonchat.com/chat.php?id=474111

Wanna see what you're playing for? How about set #2 in the World Showcase Series!

There are 4 pictured here, but I have many variations of them, totaling 19 pieces!!!

Set 1 was given away at the Marathon in Janauary, and was later bundled into a grab bag,
which you can get more information on HERE.

You will probably see the final set of the 3 in November for Digital Scrapbook Day!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you heard about the raffle?

Currently Jim aka Kilted Candyman is raffling off a handcrafted hunters/gentlemans knife for
any $5 donation made to Make A Wish. And I wanted to sweeten the pot!

Want a Chance to win my ENTIRE store? And any prize, template, or kit I make until
Dec. 31, 2013? This is your chance!!! For ever dollar donated I will will throw your
name in a hat. For example, if you donate $5, I'll put you name in 5 times! If you
donate $10, your name goes in 10 times, you get the picture. Also I don't want you doing
double work, so anyone that qualifies for Jim's raffle, I will send him a list of names.

How to Enter:
1. Donate something to the Make A Wish Foundation
2. Forward your receipt email to msbagley@yahoo.com WITH your Mouse Scrapper username in there somewhere.
3. Cross your fingers, and feel nice warm fuzzies inside because today you made a difference in the life of a child.

This raffle will continue until July 16th, winners to be announced shortly there after!

SHOP BLOG MAD FOR THE MOUSE FACEBOOK
Disney Vacation Club Member Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World United States of America Japan

Last edited by msbagley; 05-18-2013 at 06:58 PM.

msbagley is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links