MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 11-11-2016, 04:44 AM   #1
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
>>>Here for Project 2016 November Speed Scrap<<<

Here are the instructions and remember no real time limit since there's no pp - and this page does not have to be Disney - if you're working on another project, feel free to do that!
1. USE AT LEAST 4 PHOTOS
2. USE 2 DIFFERENT FONTS OR ALPHAS IN A TITLE (THE BIG 42!)
3. USE 11 STARS OR FLOWERS
4. USE 12 BUTTONS (MY BIRTH MONTH & DAY!)
5. USE 74 PAPERS ...OOPS I MEAN AT LEAST 7 PAPERS AND AT LEAST 4 WORD STRIPS LOL (MY BIRTH YEAR!)
6. SKIP ONE STEP IF YOU SO DESIRE BUT IF YOU DO, YOU HAVE TO ADD A HEART TO YOUR PAGE.
7. ADD ANYTHING ELSE YOUR PAGE NEEDS! If IT’S A DISNEY PAGE, BE SURE TO ADD A HIDDEN MICKEY!

And here's my layout

Come join us in the ----> Chatroom. You must have a login to join us. Please make sure you reach out to me via Facebook (Jlynn Wilkinson) or here via pm and I can send you an invitation. I just need your email address.

There will be 7 instructions in total.
The first instruction will be posted on the hour.
The second instruction is given at ten past.
Third instruction is given at twenty past.
Fourth instruction is given at half past.
Fifth instruction is given at twenty to.
Sixth instruction is given at ten to.
The final instruction is given at the close of the hour.

If you did a Disney layout, post your layout in the Project 2015/2016 gallery
Post your layout in the appropriate themed thread (if you did a Disney page)

If you did a non Disney layout, link us here to your page.

Also, if you're on Pinterest, be sure to upload your layout to our Project 2015/2016 Pinterest board!

If you did Disney, and you posted in a themed thread, post a link to your themed thread) here when you respond.

Don't forget to update the http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ad.php?t=15468Master thread[/URL] with your completed layouts when November comes to a close (I've been terrible about this in 2016!)
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

Last edited by tinkerbell1112; 11-11-2016 at 05:51 PM.

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2016, 10:51 AM   #2
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
I made 2 pages for my 2015 book (only 3 pages to go) One for the SS and the other for a ct work template that will be released next week, but then I realized both pages followed the instructions and can use both as ct work too LOL

Rule I didnt follow the 4 tags

Rule I didnt follow the 2 alphas or fonts

And sorry just realized I should have added a heart instead

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 08:25 AM   #3
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxana View Post
I made 2 pages for my 2015 book (only 3 pages to go) One for the SS and the other for a ct work template that will be released next week, but then I realized both pages followed the instructions and can use both as ct work too LOL

Rule I didnt follow the 4 tags

Rule I didnt follow the 2 alphas or fonts

And sorry just realized I should have added a heart instead
no worries! Love your pages!! Those colors are perfect for those photos!!
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote