MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps > Previous Marathons > 2017 SPEED SCRAP MARATHON
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 07-31-2017, 06:15 AM   #11
Jcfdelaware
Buying my Disneyland park tickets

Software: Adobe Photoshop elements 11
Camera: Sony Cyber Shot, Cell Phone
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!This was my first time here and and actually came across the site just a few days ago and read about the speed scrap. Honeslty I was not sure if I was up to the challange being so new. You guys ROCK and made it fun and enjoyable and I keep coming back for more. Thank you for all the hard work that I am sure goes into running an event like this. Unfortunately for me my pictures are limited to the one trip in 1996. I guess that I will have to start borrowing other peoples pictures to scrap. Stopping now that it is over and looking back at other posts I see that I have made some mistakes. I hope to get better at the posting aspect. Thanks so much again.

Jcfdelaware is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2017, 06:16 AM   #12
luv2scrapmm
E Ticket Holder

Software: Craft Artist
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS & learning to use my new Nikon D3100
Ditto to what everyone said!!

I couldn't chat, but this weekend kick started my mojo! I have been in a scrapping funk for a while. Going to try and get back into some of the weekly challenges.

Thanks to the hostesses, the designers, the organizers, and Carol!! So glad I got to meet you at DL!!😘
Pirate Ears Speed Scrapper! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Haunted Mansion Sorcerers Hat Panda Beast Redfan R2-D2 Boo Toy Story Alien Gingerbread Italy Pigglet 1 Great Britain Morocco Big Eyes Goofy Mickey Bar Pooh Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Norway Cutester Minnie Kermit 1 France Test Track Pumpkin Mickey Germany

luv2scrapmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 06:29 AM   #13
meagan43
Enjoying an Illuminations dessert party

Software: Creative Memories Storybook Creator
Camera: Nikon D3000, Canon PowerShot SD4000 IS, whatever else I can find to use :)
Although this time, I chatted more than scrapped since we away in Yosemite, it was so nice to have everything all set up and having the chats on Slack allowed me to join in the chats from the top of Mirror Lake, in between biking down the Valley, hanging out in (what was) Curry Village and after rafting the Merced. I wish that I could have gotten more layouts down, but the team did such a great job for what I could get done.
Thanks to the chat hosts, designers that donated goodies and offered great sales, and especially to the administrators who set it all up.
You are all the best

my blog:
http://meaganshowto.blogspot.com/
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

meagan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2017, 12:10 PM   #14
QuiltyMom
E Ticket Holder

Software: Creative Memories SBC+ 4.0
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ150
Yes, I agree!! Thank you to everyone!!

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Jan! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Eiffel Tower Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Viking Ship I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Carousel horse Pop Century Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Ive met another MouseScrapper

QuiltyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 07:30 AM   #15
Spacecadetswife
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon Mark III & Panasonic Lux5
Adding my thanks to Carol and Crew for all the hard work! Fun, but exhausting weekend. Accomplished a lot. Got me off my lazy digi bum.

Spacecadetswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 07:54 AM   #16
robills
Having dinner in Le Cellier

Thanks!

Thanks to all the organizers/hosts/donators! I loved getting back into this - all your combined hard work and prizes are much appreciated. Thanks so much!

robills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 08:49 AM   #17
cmtscrap
E Ticket Holder

Software: Forever Artisan 6.0
Camera: Nikon D5000 and Nikon DX40
Send a message via Yahoo to cmtscrap
Yes...Thank you to everyone that hosted and donated prizes. And a huge THANK YOU to Carol. We wouldn't have this wonderful site without any of you!

I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Monorail Magical Express Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Carol helped me book my vacation! Mickey\'s glove I love DCL! Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Charlene! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie\'s Bow Pop Century 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #3 D Ticket Disney Vacation Club Member Ive met another MouseScrapper

cmtscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 04:27 PM   #18
KristeenK
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn

Software: Artisan
Camera: Nikon D5 & Panasonic FMZ-1000
What SHE said

and her and her and her! THANK YOU to everyone!

KristeenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 04:54 PM   #19
bellbird
I'm Soarin' over California

Software: PhotoshopCS6
Camera: Canon 7D
Yes totally big thanks to everyone - you all rock for donating your time and skill and making this all so fun & motivating!

Cali Disneyland 2004; DLP 2013; HK DL 2015!
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Eiffel Tower It\'s a Small World Hong Kong

bellbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 10:38 AM   #20
shaines
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse

Software: Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0
Camera: Nikon D3400
Thank you to everyone who helped out making this past weekend of scrapping so much fun! The PP prizes were wonderful and the added coupons that were given out, were a really nice surprise! Also, thank you for the sales! I was able to finish all the challenges and got in some shopping too!
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Boardwalk 1 Rocket Jets Contemporary Resort 1 Star Tours Minnie\'s Bow Captain EO Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Carousel horse

shaines is offline   Reply With Quote