MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 01-30-2012, 04:26 AM   #21
ljritchie
Stopping to get photos of Spaceship Earth

Software: Artisan 5.0. Photoshop CC
Camera: IPhone 7
Yawn!

Who stayed up the latest/earliest? Its 5:25 CST. LOL
Sorcerer\'s Hat I love DCL! Mickey Pumpkin Christmas Tree Magical Express Minnie\'s Bow Expedition Everest Monorail Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Flag Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey\'s shorts Maracas 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Earful Tower United States of America Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Carousel horse Teacups Rocket Jets Eiffel Tower Contemporary Resort 2 Fantasmic

ljritchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2012, 04:55 AM   #22
disneymomofbelle
Looking for pirates and ghosts in New Orleans Square

Software: Creative Memories Storybook 4.0
Camera: Canon Powershot SX20 IS
This was my first marathon and I am actually quite pleased with myself that I finished all 16. I learned a ton and got a ton of ideas for future layouts.

Thank you to everyone involved in planning and running this weekend and I am so excited to see what is in the goodie bags we all worked so hard for.

I am interested to see how many people participated and how many people were able to get a 1/2 or Full Marathon completed...

Thanks again

Mariana

disneymomofbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 05:17 AM   #23
luv2scrapmm
E Ticket Holder

Software: Craft Artist
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS & learning to use my new Nikon D3100
I got them all done and by last night! Considering I haven't scrapped for myself in awhile (well this was actually for my niece's book - lol) I am happy I got so many pages done.

I am also pleased that I have managed to make all three birthday marathons and finished them - only type of marathon I could ever finish.

Thanks Melinda for arranging all of this.

Thanks too, to all the designers and hostesses. This is what makes Mousescrappers such a lovely site. Marathons like this with all these prizes and goody bags are usually attached to store sites. We have an AWESOME community!!

Now I have to get my report cards entered into the computer before Wed AM... can you tell I procrastinated a little. I did get school work done inbetween the scraps so it is all good.
Pirate Ears Speed Scrapper! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Haunted Mansion Sorcerers Hat Panda Beast Redfan R2-D2 Boo Toy Story Alien Gingerbread Italy Pigglet 1 Great Britain Morocco Big Eyes Goofy Mickey Bar Pooh Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Norway Cutester Minnie Kermit 1 France Test Track Pumpkin Mickey Germany

luv2scrapmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 05:25 AM   #24
MJAJmom
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 7.0
Fabulous weekend of scrapping! Thank you to all the coordinators, hostess and prize donators! I had a busy weekend so my goal was for the half marathon which I did get to complete. I'll still be finishing up 2 layouts this morning.

Lots of fun this weekend!!!
Pirate Ears Minnie\'s Bow Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Teacups Pirate Flag Monorail Carol helped me book my vacation! Magical Express Star Tours Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Rocket Jets United States of America Mickey Pumpkin

MJAJmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 05:43 AM   #25
Jojo
E Ticket Holder

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon EOS 550D
My goal was the half marathon. But I ended up with the full one!
And I got a couple pages extra for the book I'm working on. (although I need to redo them a bit. Changing a few thing to make them work even better)

Disneyland Paris Dream Annual Passholder
First DLR Anaheim visit: 13 - 20 August 2015!
First cruise: 7 nights - Magic (Mediteranian Europe) Departure 10 september!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 06:02 AM   #26
This Dixie Pixie
E Ticket Holder

I finished! I wasn't sure it was going to happen, but I just uploaded the last one a couple minutes ago, so I made it in time for the goodie bag! It was a HUGE challenge due to the sheer number of SSs in the marathon, and the fact that I've basically been away from scrapping since the end of September so I'm pretty rusty. But it was good because it shook the cobwebs out and scraped the rust off and I feel like I'm back to where I should be.

Thanks to everybody who had a hand in bringing this together. I know first hand how much planning goes into a big event here so I certainly appreciate everything you did!
I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Speed Scrapper! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mouse Ears Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Canada Rocket Jets Sorcerer\'s Hat I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Star Tours Captain EO Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickeys shoe Pop Century Jungle Cruise Skyway United States of America Pirate Dog Teacups

This Dixie Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 06:08 AM   #27
Spacecadetswife
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse

Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon Mark III & Panasonic Lux5
I got 10 done. Wish I could have done more. Super busy weekend.

Anyone know the dates for the big one in May? I'm scheduling it on my calendar this time.

Spacecadetswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 06:12 AM   #28
QuiltyMom
E Ticket Holder

Software: Creative Memories SBC+ 4.0
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ150
Almost ... I'm putting the finishing touches on my last page now!

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Jan! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Eiffel Tower Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Viking Ship I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Carousel horse Pop Century Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Ive met another MouseScrapper

QuiltyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 06:21 AM   #29
vew-tori
Watching the Aladdin Musical

Software: Creative Memories
Camera: Canon
First let me say a HUGE thank you to all those involved in making this such a fun marathon. It was my 1st one and it feels so good to have completed it.

I usually go on a scrapbook retreat with my sister in Jan. This year we didn't go-saving money for Disney in June. This weekend more than made up for that! Other than my sister not being around I really think I enjoyed this more and I know I accomplished more. Plus I still got to have dinner with DH, DD and some friends, go to my nieces dance program, and chat with people who get both scrapbooking and Disney! To top it off I got prizes and I can't even believe a goodie bag on top of that. Amazing!

What's next? Birthday Bash?
Disney Vacation Club Member United States of America

vew-tori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 06:28 AM   #30
tw1717 - EEYORE FAN
Riding Magical Express

Software: PSE6/MAC
Camera: Samsung/HZ15W
Good Morning!!!! I have to say a huge shout out to my fellow hostess' and for my chat helper! Thank you so much and this was my first ever SS marathon and I only intended to do 1/2 but then I couldn't stop! Thankfully hubby didn't mind!

I did get all 16 done and I am weird but it was the mojo I needed to start working more on my oldest son's scrapbook to get it caught up before his wedding in June!

This was a total blast and I so cannot wait for that super goodie bags!!!!!

SHOP

BLOG

Carol helped me book my vacation! Magical Express I link to MouseScrappers! Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s shorts I love DCL! Mickeys shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Carousel horse Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland)

tw1717 - EEYORE FAN is offline   Reply With Quote