MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > cmtscrap
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Conversation Between cmtscrap and TanyaH666
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. cmtscrap
    06-20-2010 03:07 PM
    cmtscrap
    Thanks so much for the info. I'm jealous that you only live 15 minutes away from Disneyland. I made it out there once back in 1992 when I was working in Cerritos for three weeks. I loved it, but it is quite a bit different from Disney World's Magic Kingdom...but the same too. I crammed as many touristy things into my two weekends out there as I could.

I really want to head out your way again, especially now that California Adventure is in full swing.

Talk to you soon,
    Charlene
  2. TanyaH666
    06-16-2010 03:26 PM
    TanyaH666
    Hi Charlene!! I am so glad that you love the site! it is definitely addicting =)

I live about 15 min north of Disneyland and have been an Annual Passholder for as long as i can remember. I am not married (though i have a BF of 7 years! eek!, lol) and I have a 5 little furbabies =) 3 Toy Fox Terriers, a Chihuahua mix that we rescued and a Pit Bull/Boxer mix that thinks he is one of the little ones, lol. I was a traditional scrapper for many years and heard about digi-scrapping over a year before i bit the bullet and decided to give it a try. It was all down hill from there!

for the blinkies, i usually save them to my desktop and then upload them to photobucket. then when you edit your signature, copy the direct link from your photobucket and then put it into your signature using the add image button!

hope that wasn't too confusing, i am horrible at describing how to do things!! hehe

if you have any other questions, please feel free to message me at any time!

Tanya
  3. cmtscrap
    06-16-2010 11:21 AM
    cmtscrap
    I was thrilled to get my first friendship request. I just discovered this site about a month ago. I've been a fan on FB, but never really looked at the site. I'm completly hooked. I grew up as a Disney kid since I lived only 3 hours away . My coworkers laugh at me because I am so into Disney. I went to WDW with the family so many times I lost count, school trips, first honeymoon, and at least 5 times with my 2nd husband since 1998. I never pass up a chance to visit WDW.

I'm married w/a german shepherd child. I'm an environ chemist with a firm in Atl and may likely be going to La to help with the oil spill. In my free time I'm a CM consultant and have been scrapbooking for years. I'm still a traditional scrapper, but do most of my big trips digitally because those that travel with us want copies.

Nice to meet you and please tell me about yourself.

You wouldn't happen to know how to get blinkies into your signature, would you? I can't figure it out.

Charlene