MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sponsor-hosted Challenges (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9709)
-   -   May Challenge: Mad for The Mouse Designs (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13498)

msbagley 05-07-2013 10:41 AM

May Challenge: Mad for The Mouse Designs
 
Ready for another Challenge? I've got a new one for you!!

The only rule is that your page has to contain 95% Mad for the Mouse product!

For every 10 layouts posted I will give away a free kit of your choice to one lucky winner!
So if we have 20 layouts posted, I'll give away 2 kits, and so on!

I will run this challenge from now til May 31, announcing winners June 1st!

You can enter as many pages as you wish, giving you a better chance at winning the new kit.

You can enter any older pages as well, as long as it meets the requirement, and you didn't use it in last months challenge.

*I will accept pages you have used for other challenges, such as a scraplift challenge, weekly challenge or the template challenge.

*There is a catch, by entering your page you give Mad for Mouse permission to use your layout on her blog for product inspiration.

You need to post your page here as well as the appropriate forum!

Can't wait to see what you create!!

momeee 05-07-2013 07:36 PM

I couldn't wait to use the Mighty Heros kit but I didn't have a super hero shot to use...just used it for something else! :) Thanks again Michelle!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...raplift_93.jpg

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...6&postcount=74

lilendgirl@gmail.com 05-15-2013 06:56 PM

My Favorites Iron Mans
 
Thanks for the challenge, using the Mightiest Heroes Kit for the first time :woohoo: My son and my BF son's...

lilendgirl@gmail.com 05-15-2013 06:57 PM

Thanks for the challenge, using the Mightiest Heroes Kit for the first time :woohoo: My son and my BF son's...

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._mans_copy.jpg


:credits:

WDW Scrap Princess 05-16-2013 09:56 AM

awesome! thank you for letting us use the products in the challenges and submit!:thanks::thanks::thanks:

momeee 05-19-2013 07:37 AM

Here's another one Michelle! Love that the Mighty Heroes kit is so versatile!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...dScrap_149.jpg

Also posted here and here

momeee 05-19-2013 08:43 AM

Cake Smash Challenge
 
Thought I'd help get the numbers up higher here! Had to use another kit during this fabulous party weekend!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-Challenge.jpg


Also posted here and here

momeee 05-19-2013 01:57 PM

I figured I'd just keep um coming! :)

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...DisneyLove.jpg

Also posted here and here

WDW Scrap Princess 05-19-2013 06:24 PM

I Used Dragon Quest Kit, here is mine!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ration-002.jpg

:credits:

Also here: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...t=2856&page=12

californiateri 05-21-2013 09:53 PM

I didn't have the whole Super Heros kit, so I made up my LO from all of the freebies. Hope that's okay.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...a-be_s_web.jpg

Posted in Venue Here

sthompsonfoto 05-24-2013 10:15 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...0/Cruella8.jpg
Kit used - halloween in the kingdom

Also posted here
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...0&postcount=86

sthompsonfoto 05-24-2013 11:51 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...00/MNSSHP5.jpg

Also here
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...6&postcount=87

sthompsonfoto 05-24-2013 11:55 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...NSSHP-Pooh.jpg

Also here
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...8&postcount=88

sthompsonfoto 05-25-2013 12:15 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...een-1-copy.jpg

also here
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...0&postcount=89

sthompsonfoto 05-25-2013 12:20 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...een-2-copy.jpg

Also here
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...2&postcount=27

sthompsonfoto 05-25-2013 01:20 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/500/Jafar.jpg

Also here
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4&postcount=90

momeee 05-25-2013 06:33 AM

This one is from Michelle's great pp for the weekly challenge!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...llenge_186.jpg

Also posted here and here

Thanks again for hosting this challenge Michelle!

mstalbot1 05-26-2013 01:47 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...SponsorMay.jpg

Thank you for hosting this challenge. I love all your designs! You are very generous!

Marie 05-26-2013 06:28 PM

Thanks Michelle! I used your Halloween in the Kingdom kit.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._Page_0511.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...402#post135402

Wahoomrm 05-27-2013 10:13 AM

China - 5 favs
 
I submitted this in Weekly Challenge #186, but used only your products, so I am also posting here....

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...na-Top5_72.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...404#post135404

ColorCountryScraps 05-28-2013 05:17 PM

Here is a page from the weekly challenge 186, it is 100% your product.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Weekly_186.jpg

mistical725 05-30-2013 12:00 AM

Just skating in on the May challenge...

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...yChallenge.jpg


also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...516#post135516

shahar29 05-31-2013 12:41 AM

I hope I made it in time to be considered!!! I made this page with 100% M4TM products, except for the pink paper, which I created. I am LOVING these pages!!!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._Challenge.jpg


Thanks for the challenge!

Shahar

mcclane 05-31-2013 03:27 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_011.jpg

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...581#post135581

momeee 05-31-2013 06:12 PM

I had to try and get one more page in for this month! I have loved the monorail element in the Mighty Heroes kit ever since I saw it and just had to feature it somehow! Here's what I ended up with!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...allenge170.jpg

Also posted here and here

msbagley 06-05-2013 12:11 PM

Winner Winner!!
 
There are some beautiful layouts here!!
Thank you ladies!
And the winner is.....

Sthompsonfoto!!!

Chosen by Random.Org

I do not have a new kit at the moment, so she wins a $5.00 Gift Certificate!!
Get ready for June's Challenge!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger