![]() |
The Show Me Game with Kellybell!
I'm so excited to be hosting a Mousescrappers DSD Forum Game. It's called "Show Me".
Here are the rules to play: 1. Look through your existing layouts and pick your favorite layout made with Kellybell products. This can be anything made with kits and accessories you've purchased or freebies from me and my Creative Team. Just make sure that your layout includes at least 75% Kellybell products/freebies. Post the image here in the forum and tell me why you chose that layout. 2. Check out my store at www.KellybellDesigns.com and tell me the kit you'd like to win. 3. You must post here in this thread by Sunday midnight EST Nov 3rd. Only one entry per person. 4. I'll select 2 random winners and post the winners on Monday morning. The 2 winners will receive the kit they've selected. I can't wait to see your favorite layout! Good luck and thanks for playing. |
My daughter is a huge Rapunzel/Tangled fan. I love the two kits that I used, the colors, the elements, everything! It matched my photos perfectly.
I'd love to add Fairytale Stories to my stash of your kits that I have. Thanks for the chance to win :) http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._ms_4th_rz.jpg |
I have quite a few pages that use your products that I just love but this is one of my favorites! I really love the "On the River" kit for doing pages with Tiana because it has such a rich and elegant feel to it! I like this page because of the title and also just how textured and deep everything feels!
Thanks for the chance to win a kit! I love them all but if I have to pick I'd probably go with Snacktastic. Thanks! http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...42/KBSS151.jpg |
Piglet is my all time favorite 100 acre woods friend! I just adored meet him:) I also love your kit Boom Pow:)
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...e_500x500_.jpg |
I have lots of your kits and many pages done using your kits both posted and not posted, they are so awesome. In looking back at my posted layouts I choose this MVMCP layout as it brings me back to the very first time I experienced Christmas in Walt Disney World and it was magical! The trip was such a gift I wrapped up the layout as well ;)
If choosen I would choose your "Tis The Season" kit, yes I love the holidays! http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos.../rsz_mvmcp.jpg |
Garden Grill
Here's the layout, one of my favorites for all the comments that I recieved for making this one... Really good time with my son. :) My favorite Kit is Well Seasoned
Layout: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ss134_copy.png :credits: Thanks for the opportunity |
I picked this one because I really like the way this one came together.
I adore and don't yet have your mania kit. http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...0/Check-In.jpg |
Thanks for the fun challenge! And one I can participate in!!! I'm actually sitting in my hotel room across the street from Disneyland, waiting (somewhat patiently) for everyone to get ready! :)
I think this layout is one of my favourite layouts. I'm not really sure why, probably because it has always been one of my favourite attractions here at Disneyland (and sadly it is closed this week for the holiday overlay). Every time I look at this it makes me smile. http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...all_World5.jpg Thanks for the chance to win! If I happen to be the lucky randomly selected winner, I would love to add Pretty in Pink to my stash! Thanks again! |
Thank you for the chance! I have alot of your stuff, and therefore a lot of pages with it. I think this might be my favorite. For two reasons. The first is it was one of the first scraplift challenges I did and I remember making it and really liking how it turned out. The second because of the moment it helps me remember. :) Which, isn't that why we do what we do?
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_016.jpg The kit I don't have and would like to have is Undersea Voyage |
Fun game! Thanks so much for the chance. These are two of my favorite pages made with Kellybell Designs products.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...4/Wishes19.jpg and http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/956/Yikes.jpg I've got lots on my WISH list. It is hard to narrow it down, but I am gonna say, World So Small. Such a fun kit! Thanks again for the chance and all you do here at MouseScrappers. |
In The Galaxy
EXCITED first time i've posted on a scrapbooking forum with one of my pages.
I have a lot of your word art but this was made with your kit "In the Galaxy". I loved the papers and felt they added extra texture to the page. I have 3 mad star wars fans so Jedi Training was a must, facing up to the one and only Darth Vader. Only one word from the boys was AWESOME. Only one kits fitted the bill. I would love to add a Winnie the pooh and friend kit to my collection so if i'm lucky enough to win I would like to request 100 Acre Friends. Many thanks, [IMG]http://i1329.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7701868c.jpg[/IMG] |
Vanellope
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...vanellope1.jpg
This is one of my favorite pages!! I always loved the colors of Snacktastic, in fact, it was my first kit I purchased from you! I never had any good photos to use with it. Then I realized it was PERFECT for Vanellope. The photos we got with Ralph and Vanellope bring back such great memories from this trip. My kids LOVE them. So this page, with the colors, the perfect kit choice, and the photos, is EASILY my favorite Layout! I would LOVE to win your Love Transformed kit! Tons of great photos I could scrap with that kit! Thanks for the chance to win! |
This is my favorite LO using Kellybell products. DH and I don't have children ourselves, so we try to spend a lot of time with our three nephews. One highlight of our time together is when we took them to Disney World in Feb 2010. My SIL and I wanted to do girly things and see princesses, but we were outnumbered by three boys and two other men. On the last night we ate dinner in Cinderella's Castle. Once the boys saw the princesses and how pretty they were, they couldn't wait to meet them and have their pictures made with them. My youngest nephew even said to me that he couldn't believe that he thought they were "icky". when I see this LO it makes me laugh and think of that moment.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Your_World.jpg Since I already own most of your kits, I guess I would love to win your next release. Thanks for the opportunity. |
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-j...s912/day21.jpg
This is mostly made using The Studios kit. I really love this kit, as it's perfect for the studios. I particularly like the sparkly alphabet. I scrap full days in the parks, so I like kits that have a feeling for the whole park, rather than being for a specific ride or meal. I love this page, as it tells the story of a great day in the park where we unexpectedly got front row seats for the parade I'd love to win City of Tomorrow for all my Epcot/Futureworld pages. |
Kelly, this is one of my favorite pages I created using your Viva Mexico kit. I love this page because I was able to take several pictures of my son with Donald and then create this page.
If I were chosen as a winner, my kit of choice is "Snacktastic". Thanks for the chance to win! http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...onald-2013.jpg:credits: |
I have used a lot of your kits, but this kit is one of my favorites. I really like the color combination and elements. I like this journaling I did on this page and need to do more like this.
If I win, I would love the Pretty in Pink kit. Thanks! http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_032.jpg |
First Aquarium Visit
Love this page because I can imagine it as an aquarium. And the Just Keep Swimming kit worked perfect! I would love to win your kit Pretty in Pink. It would be perfect to make pages of my daughter.
http://i412.photobucket.com/albums/p...s/Aquarium.jpg |
I LOVE your kits you are so talented. Tho I cant afford to buy them cause I am on a disability limited income but I do thank you and your CT for freebies you give Thank You for this chance to win one of your kits. I used you adorable Princess Overnight Free Kit to make this LO of my daughter from back when she was little plus she LOVES purple so this kit was extra special. So many wonderful kits to choose from but I guess I would have to pick "Around The Riverbend" it speaks to me because I am part Native American(Osage)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...psea1ecb4b.jpg |
(One of) My Favorite LO's using Kellybell Products
I, too, have several Kellybell kits and used them again and again when creating LO's for our Disney scrapbook. One of my favorite LO's is this one - featuring "Jolly Roger." I chose this one because of the special memory these moments created for our son. It was the highlight of our trip for him - meeting his hero, Jake!
Thanks for hosting this fun game! There are so many new kits at the store on my want list...I think I would choose "Pretty in Pink," as one of my best girl friends (and fellow Disney lover!) is having a baby girl in February and I could make some cute pages with the kit. http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...e_edited-1.jpg |
Favorite Kellybell
My favorite layout using your products is my Cinderella layout that's below. I think the kit is perfect for Cinderella as well as the other princesses. Disney is magic, and the kit adds magic to the photos.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...derella-72.jpg If I happen to get chosen, the kit I’d like is Parlez-Vous Francais (To add to my Epcot country kits.) |
I think one of my favorite KellyBell product layout is the one I did for a challenge where we hade to make a photobook cover. The template and word art are the only Non-KB products
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...llenge_web.jpg The kit I would like would be "Love Transformed" - My favorite princess and Disney movie. |
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...bugs_small.jpg
I like this one because the great word art and cute elements made the page come together so quickly! I love your Norway kit!! |
Snacktastic! is one of my favorite kits - it has such beautiful colors and we are totally people who take pictures of our food fun on vacation :) This was one of our favorite memories from our vacation and my daughters 1st Magical Moment. I do not own Not a Zoo yet and would love to add it to my Kellybell collection. Thanks for being so generous with your time and you talents!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...al-Moment2.jpg |
My favorite is this two pager using "On the River". This was such a great character interaction and I wanted to capture the New Orleans feel and this kit worked beautifully:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...d_naveen_1.jpghttp://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...d_naveen_2.jpg I love your "Loyal and Brave" kit--such great elements and colors for our little princes. :yes: |
It was so hard to choose just one layout. I have several kits and accessories that you have designed, but I chose to load this layout using your Vintage Mickey kit. My friend works at Disneyland and this night she was an usher at the World of Color show. Even though the show is so full of colors, her cast member costume matched to colors you chose for the Vintage Mickey kit. If my layout were chosen as a winner of one of your kits, I would choose your Sign Here kit! It would be perfect to use for all the pictures from the "Long Lost Friends" that they brought back to Disney for a visit this year! (The only reason I say it's perfect is because sadly, I haven't found anything that would work with some of the 'Long Lost Friends'! Maybe a thought for a future kit?) ;-D
Thank you for this opportunity! [IMG]http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._of_color3.jpg[/IMG] |
Thanks for playing along everyone. I loved seeing all the Kellybell Designs layouts! The winners have been chosen and I have sent emails to them with links to the kits they wanted.
Congratulations cmkb396 and bcalberti!! Check your inbox for a goodie from me!:D |
In the words of Mickey Mouse - OH BOY! I am sooooOoOooO excited to have been chosen!!! There was some tough competition in this thread, and I admire all the LO's that were posted!! Thanks for the challenge, Kellybell, and thanks to all my friends here at Mousescrappers for participating! You guys are all awesome!
|
Thank you - Thank you - Thank you!!! What a great surprise. :)
|
| All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:51 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger