MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Speed Scraps (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9675)
-   -   *** Here for SS #156 *** (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14213)

tukogirl 02-07-2014 09:29 AM

*** Here for SS #156 ***
 
Welcome to Speed Scrap #156!

*your page needs to be Disney-related (or surrounding area parks) and follow the instructions below.
* Post your completed LO's in this thread , and in the appropriate sub-topic forum. Make sure you post the sub-forum link here too.

Speed Scrap Guidelines
There will be 7 instructions in total.
The first will be posted on the hour.
The second at ten past.
Third at twenty past.
Fourth at half past.
Fifth at twenty to.
Sixth at ten to.
The final instruction on the close of the hour.
If you join late don’t worry that you missed the start you can still play just follow the rules for your layout and get it uploaded before the deadline.

You will have until 5pm PT/8pm ET to complete your page and get it uploaded to the gallery and posted to this thread. Please leave loves for fellow participants as you have time.

You are playing for a super cute prize from WMSquared Designs, which goes with her Feel the Magic Series. She released several new items to go with this series today and they are must haves! Here is a look at the bundle she just released, but you can buy these items individually as well! http://scraporchard.com/market/feel-...apbooking.html
http://scraporchard.com/market/image...megabundle.jpg


I'm hanging out in the chat room until we start! Don't forget you have until 8pm ET to get your layout posted!

Here is my page:

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...duck_small.jpg

DIRECTIONS:
1. Choose a template where very little background shows. I want your page to be full of blocked items (could use a pocket style template, a project life style template, a blocked page style template, a template like Britt’s Fill er up series.. any template that is full of blocking that shows very little background.) If you don’t have a template like this, just make a blocked page with very little background showing.
2. Use some washi tape on your page.
3. Use a pop of yellow on your page
4. Stitching on your page too, please!
5. Use a scatter on your page and repeat it at least 2 times.
6. Add a one word title.
7. Finish it up – shadows, more embellishment, whatever you need to make it complete.

WDW Scrap Princess 02-07-2014 09:51 AM

I am here Andrea!

tukogirl 02-07-2014 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WDW Scrap Princess (Post 141783)
I am here Andrea!

yay! So at least there will be someone else but me doing this hehe!

poohaddict 02-07-2014 10:00 AM

wahoo... heading to chat room :yeah:

Romajo 02-07-2014 10:00 AM

Yay, let's get scrapping, I'm ready to go, too! ;-)
Hope my connection stays on. Not sure if i'll be chatting too!

QuiltyMom 02-07-2014 10:01 AM

I'm here!!!

tukogirl 02-07-2014 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poohaddict (Post 141790)
wahoo... heading to chat room :yeah:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Romajo (Post 141791)
Yay, let's get scrapping, I'm ready to go, too! ;-)
Hope my connection stays on. Not sure if i'll be chatting too!

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuiltyMom (Post 141792)
I'm here!!!

Welcome ladies!

Princess Janas Mom 02-07-2014 10:07 AM

Can't chat, but I am here! I love Marathon weekend! :yeah:

poohaddict 02-07-2014 10:08 AM

Having issues getting into chat room updating java on laptop...... Can u chat with an iPad?

tukogirl 02-07-2014 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poohaddict (Post 141803)
Having issues getting into chat room updating java on laptop...... Can u chat with an iPad?

I'm not sure... let us know the results :)

cmtscrap 02-07-2014 10:15 AM

Hope I can get it done because I am in class for work today and at least an hour and a half away from home. We'll be lucky if we get out by 5.

Princess Janas Mom 02-07-2014 10:25 AM

What is washi tape? Is that like duct tape?:surrender:

QuiltyMom 02-07-2014 10:30 AM

It's a patterned cellophane tape, so it's transparent. Does that make sense? A lot of kits have them these days.

tukogirl 02-07-2014 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess Janas Mom (Post 141815)
What is washi tape? Is that like duct tape?:surrender:

If you can't find any feel free to use a small scotch tape sized piece of patterned paper some where.

Marif 02-07-2014 10:33 AM

Super late, but I'm here!

tukogirl 02-07-2014 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marif (Post 141821)
Super late, but I'm here!

Welcome! Glad to have you!

momabaarjo 02-07-2014 10:50 AM


Pop of yellow: Candy Corn
Scatter: used Mickey heads 3 times to fit across bottom of page, plus under 1 photo

Romajo 02-07-2014 11:06 AM

Andrea, thanks for hosting. And it's an awesome pp you arranged! ;-) Thanks for that too. And thanks for the chat, sorry I had to leave!
Here's my page:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos.../Poohklein.jpg
Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...832#post141832

Annet83 02-07-2014 11:08 AM

Here's my LO:

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...edscrap156.jpg

Also posted here: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...836#post141836

Thanks for hosting!

*melidy* 02-07-2014 11:11 AM

Loved the instructions Andrea! Thanks for hosting. Ok so my 'pop' of yellow got a bit out of hand...

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-Pooh-Bear.jpg

Also posted in Pooh and in 1900 Park Fare

Thanks to WMsquared for the PP also!!

Murmer 02-07-2014 11:16 AM

Thanks for hosting!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos.../1st-Trip1.jpg

Also posted HERE.

QuiltyMom 02-07-2014 11:24 AM

Thanks for the great scrap, Andrea!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...1068/flos1.jpg

posted in Cars Land http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...848#post141848

Chays52 02-07-2014 11:25 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...scary_2012.jpg

Thanks for the fun challenge.

sthompsonfoto 02-07-2014 11:28 AM

Two Down!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/500/SS156.jpg

Also here
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...853#post141853

roxana 02-07-2014 11:32 AM

Heres mine Andrea, sorry I missed your chat!!! Thanks to Wendy for the PP, I used her Feel the magic new bundle and it was so easy to follow your instructions!!!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...andrea-web.jpg

Also posted: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...856#post141856

krscraps 02-07-2014 11:32 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...068/ss1561.jpg

nadauh 02-07-2014 11:33 AM

Loved your instructions!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...omst-kopie.jpg

:credits:

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...855#post141855

Charelkenl 02-07-2014 11:41 AM

Disney Dream Captian Jack 07-2013-R
 
Andrea, Thanks for hosting!! :thanks:
WM2, Thanks for the PP! :thanks:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...2013-Raweb.jpg
:credits:
Also posted at More Disney fun and memories > Disney Cruise Line > DCL CHARACTER ENCOUNTERS
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...&postcount=233

Hope you enjoy,

jang 02-07-2014 11:42 AM

Thanks for hosting the fun SS and for the PP. Here's mine:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...SS_MS_156a.jpg
Also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...872#post141872

ColorCountryScraps 02-07-2014 11:43 AM

Thanks for the chat and fun, and simple page. :)
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...05_29_09_J.jpg

I also posted it here.

Uwsharp 02-07-2014 11:45 AM

Speed Scrap #156 - Hollywood Studios 2008
 
Thanks Andrea for hosting and WM squared for the cute pp!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...s_2008_web.jpg

also posted here - http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...870#post141870

Chef Minnie Mouse 02-07-2014 11:59 AM

Andrea thanks so much for hosting and the great PP from Wendy
One from me
[IMG]http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...068/ss1562.jpg[/IMG]

Also posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...884#post141884

momeee 02-07-2014 12:02 PM

SS#156
 
Super fun instructions and I just realized that I used the same template as you! :) Here's my take:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...8/MSSS_156.jpg

Also posted here: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...6&postcount=30

AMercil 02-07-2014 12:17 PM

Another Awesome Speed Scrap!!!! Thanks for hosting and thanks for the PP!!!

[IMG]http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ef_Mickey5.jpg[/IMG]

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...889#post141889

ljritchie 02-07-2014 12:17 PM

156
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/1068/156.jpg

lilendgirl@gmail.com 02-07-2014 12:18 PM

Thanks for hosting
 
Here's mine

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...068/SS1564.jpg

:credits:

Marie 02-07-2014 12:26 PM

Thanks for the challenge and the pp! I enjoyed making a pocket page.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_026.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...898#post141898

tiggernjen 02-07-2014 12:33 PM

Thanks for hosting Andrea and thanks Wendy for PP...

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...with-Pluto.jpg

Also post to: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...d=1#post141902

WDW Scrap Princess 02-07-2014 12:33 PM

It was awesome Andrea! Here is mine!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos.../SS156-001.jpg

Also Here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...899#post141899

lightwriter 02-07-2014 12:36 PM

The Golden Horseshoe
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...deshoe_web.jpg
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...uote=1&p=13952


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger