MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sponsor-hosted Challenges (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9709)
-   -   Show Offs with Mad for the Mouse! 2/12~ 2/23 (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14263)

msbagley 02-12-2014 07:40 AM

Show Offs with Mad for the Mouse! 2/12~ 2/23
 
I have a new game for you!!

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/...y/SOGAMEFI.jpg

The Mad for the Mouse Gallery can be found HERE
I can't wait to see your AWESOME pages!!
Winners will be announced 2/24!!

3BluEyedBabies 02-12-2014 07:49 AM

Mad for the Mouse Show off
 
I was so glad to have your kit Head Over Heels for SS 166!!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...66_In_Love.jpg

Posted in Mad For The Mouse Gallery Here: http://www.madforthemousedesigns.com...ge.php?pid=109

Minniesowner 02-12-2014 08:00 AM

I love the new kit...thanks so much.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_004.jpg

Chays52 02-12-2014 08:09 AM

Wanted to show off this kit

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...1/Sisters2.jpg

momeee 02-12-2014 08:46 AM

This is one of my favorite pages that I scrapped last weekend! I LOVE the Head over Heels kit and I used it for this page as well as the page where we did our Disney side and our love at Disney. Plus I used it to make my Feb desktop for my computers. It's just such an easy kit to work with for lovey topics!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos.../MSSSS_166.jpg

shaines 02-12-2014 01:14 PM

So happy these kits work so well togther. Art of Animation and Shark Bait.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...peed_Scrap.jpgr.

Murmer 02-12-2014 01:16 PM

This is one of my favorites.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ickey-2011.jpg

amyjo76 02-13-2014 04:48 AM

Here's mine using Mouse Magic. Uploaded to Mad for the Mouse gallery HERE
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos.../ss_169_rz.jpg

WDW Scrap Princess 02-13-2014 08:06 AM

This was one of my favorite LO's

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._161_Final.jpg

Link to M4TM Gallery Link: http://www.madforthemousedesigns.com...ge.php?pid=116

branan5 02-14-2014 08:04 PM

Show Offs with Mad for the Mouse!
 
Love the new kit Michelle!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-and-Pluto.jpg

cmtscrap 02-15-2014 10:40 AM

Obviously I can't win, but I wanted to post my LOs made with the great kits Michelle offers.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...You-and-Me.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-Mountain6.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...75/Dad-web.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ouse-Magic.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...irends-web.jpg

shaines 02-15-2014 12:07 PM

What beautiful pages you designed!

tinkerbell1112 02-20-2014 08:57 AM

this was the first time I used Route 66 and it was perfect for Cars Land
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_025.jpg

I've uploaded all my lo's with your kits to your gallery :)

*melidy* 02-20-2014 10:41 AM


3 days left to win the gift certificate ladies. It's an awesome prize!!


Like Charlene, I can't win but here are my Mad for the Mouse layouts - the kits worked perfectly for so many of the scraps! Here is my favourite with Drop into the Zone:

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...t_L_ONLINE.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...t_R_ONLINE.jpg

I used Mad for the Mouse products for a few other scraps too

Mouse Magic:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...COT_ONLINE.jpg

Mouse Magic and Head Over Heals:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...nnie-Love1.jpg

Minnie Magnifique:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Magnifique.jpg

and I used Rockin' the Pride for game #6:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...agic-Shots.jpg

tukogirl 02-20-2014 12:39 PM

Thanks for the bump, I almost forgot about this!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...n_ss_small.jpg

msbagley 02-25-2014 06:50 AM

Thank you to all the lovely ladies that played!!
I went through the Gallery at Mad for the Mouse, and applied numbers
to all the layouts, and did random.org
and the winners are.....

branan5
momeee
and...
tinkerbell112

And to the rest of you that played, I have a little something special for you too, check your mail :)

3BluEyedBabies 02-25-2014 12:29 PM

Thanks!
 
Thanks so very much, Michelle! Any hints on what new kits you have in the works??
:thanks::thanks:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger