![]() |
Template Challenge #218 (9/27 - 10/11)
Hi Everyone!... and welcome to Template Challenge #218. I went simple with this challenge's template. I wanted to provide you with a template with plenty of spaces for pictures. One that you could use to highlight a fun week at Disney or one just special day. Have fun with it.
Here’s the template: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...18_preview.jpg And what I did with it. I wanted to highlight my quest for pics with the characters, so I made a double page out of it. http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ll-218_sa2.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ll-218_sam.jpg And the link to the psd, tiff, png files: https://app.box.com/s/02y7rz6yhrj937y9pvfm And the link to the SBC/PAGE files: https://app.box.com/s/0qzmhmyrtn5l1y52gr6g Once again, a big thanks to Charlene for converting to SBC/PAGE Here's the rules: - Your layout must be Disney related - Upload your layout to the MouseScrappers "Template Challenge'' gallery - Post your image here (with the link to the layout) and also post your image/link in the appropriate forum category. - Please no double dipping with any other challenges - Try to leave love for fellow participants |
Love the template! Looking forward to playing around with it!
|
Here's mine! I'm happy with the way it turned out!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mpChall218.jpg Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...286#post150286 |
Template challenge #218 Fireworks
Here is my new challenge, hope you like it, thanks for hosting :thanks:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...hall_218a1.jpg |
Clarabelle and Lady Leopard...great layouts. Thanks for joining me.
|
Thanks for the great layout! I had totally forgotten how to work wit them, so it was a great way to get my feet wet again!
|
Thanks for hosting!
Here is my page: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...od-Morning.jpg :credits: I also posted it in the Cinderella's Castle thread. |
Quote:
|
here is my page
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_078.jpg and posted here http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...342#post150342 thanks for the template!! |
|
The layouts so far are amazing! Love has been left to this point. Thanks to each of you for playing along. :wave:
|
Jolly Holiday Breakfast
|
|
Muppets 3d
Thanks for the great template!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...pets-Small.jpg :credits: Also seen here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...437#post150437 |
I am loving how everyone is making this template their own! I've left everyone love to this point. Hoping to see more before Saturday :)
|
Such a cute template and I love how everyone is making it their own.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...acter_Spot.jpg |
Disneyland Thanksgiving 2012 Pixar Play Parade
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...PlayParade.JPG
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...571#post150571 Very late in posting....but a wonderful template...thank you |
| All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:03 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger