MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   2015 SPEED SCRAP MARATHON (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9747)
-   -   2015 Marathon - Game #1 (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14983)

scrappinnewbie 03-21-2015 05:49 AM

2015 Marathon - Game #1
 
Let's go ahead and get the fun started!!!!

The gallery is and will be over-flowing with awesome pages. For this game I want you to head over to the gallery and leave some meaningful comments for your fellow scrappers.

The computer will keep track of your comments... You need to post your starting number in this thread and come back at the end and post your final number.

HERE IS HOW TO FIND YOUR STARTING NUMBER:
1) Log into MouseScrappers
2) Go into the gallery
3) On the blue bar on the left beside the "upload photos" button you will see one called "PROFILE". Click on "PROFILE" button and this brings you to a new page.
4) On this new page.. on the far left... scroll down until you see the "Statistics" button. It is 6 down from your photo. Click on it. This brings a new page.
5) On this page, the second line is "number of comments".
6) Use this number as your starting point.

Now start a thread here with your beginning number and get to leaving some loves in the gallery.

This game will close Friday 03/27/15 at midnight EDT. This should give you plenty of time to really dig into our amazing gallery.

I will have a prize for anyone who leaves 50 or more comments in the gallery.

UPDATE: Dream Big Designs has donated an amazing mini turned jumbo kit. The kit is split up into 4 pieces. One for each of the goodie bags and one for this game. Soooo.. I would strongly encourage you to play this game if you want to get all 4 coordinating pieces.

The prize for this game is going to be the solid papers that match her mini. I promise, you will want it all.. now post your starting number and get into the gallery for lots of inspiration and amazement.

Off you go!

scrappinnewbie 03-21-2015 05:50 AM

Melinda's starting number: 2,187

Melinda's ending number:

*melidy* 03-21-2015 05:53 AM

My starting number: 1,414

I've got lots more love to leave but wanted to be sure I posted again before the deadline!

My finishing number: 1,589

ladyleopard1106 03-21-2015 05:56 AM

Lori's starting number: 12

Lori's ending number: 81

Preliminary post...leaving more love today, but wanted to make sure I at least got this post in in case I forget later!

tiggernjen 03-21-2015 06:04 AM

My starting number: 652

luv2scrapmm 03-21-2015 06:07 AM

Starting number : 1,932

Murmer 03-21-2015 06:08 AM

My starting number is 891
ending 1, 201

Spacecadetswife 03-21-2015 06:10 AM

My starting number is 298.

Kendra 03-21-2015 06:40 AM

My starting number: 15

My ending number: 74

mouselvrmom 03-21-2015 06:43 AM

Jenn's starting number: 3,959

Jenn's ending number: I still have more love to leave, but for now my total is 4,051.

Hpgirl 03-21-2015 06:44 AM

My starting number: 2,410
My ending number: 2,483

Jojo 03-21-2015 06:47 AM

I start at 1444

Ended at: 1647

Total comments given: 203

I'm continuing to give love in the gallery though!

Aussiegirl 03-21-2015 06:50 AM

Starting Number: 2,276

ending Number: 3,356

total number of comments: 1080

whew! I am commented out! but it was great sharing the love, encouraging others, and adding many layouts to my favs!

Uwsharp 03-21-2015 07:12 AM

My starting number is 949

My ending number is

lilendgirl@gmail.com 03-21-2015 07:21 AM

My starting number: 443

My ending number: 500

LLPooh1 03-21-2015 07:31 AM

My starting count is: 114

mmjubilee 03-21-2015 07:36 AM

Im such a newbie lol
 
My starting number is 17 (blush)
I am new! haha! I'll be leaving lots of love!

ENDING NUMBER: 87

I am posting this a little early because from now until Sunday I am so busy I might not even be able to touch my computer! I am so amazed by all of the awesome pages you guys made!

snowdrop 03-21-2015 07:39 AM

Starting number: 729

Ending number: 800

(I forgot to update my final number yesterday but it was finished a few days ago)

Marie 03-21-2015 07:41 AM

My starting number is 1537.

My ending number is 1720.

sewfun06 03-21-2015 08:05 AM

Megan's Game #1
 
Wow - I have a lot to catch up on.

Megan's starting # is: 64
Ending #: 117

Hoping to leave more comments as I continue with 2015 goals!

robills 03-21-2015 08:11 AM

Game #1
 
I'm still working on commenting, but I am posting now, as I have commented on over 50 layouts...but still going! Lots of fantastic layouts!

Sheryl's starting number is 473.
Sheryl's ending number is 592 (so far)!

amyjo76 03-21-2015 08:14 AM

Starting-655
Ending-1053

MJAJmom 03-21-2015 08:27 AM

My starting number is 2,415
My ending number is 2,541

Tawna 2319 03-21-2015 08:38 AM

My Starting Number: 20

Ending Number: 75

ewebwoman 03-21-2015 08:54 AM

My Starting Number: 53

Ending number: 133

gfengel 03-21-2015 09:21 AM

I'll play.

My starting number is 853.

Ending number is 909 ... for now. :)

craftytam 03-21-2015 09:32 AM

Tammy's starting number: 272

Tammy's ending number: 324

scraptraci 03-21-2015 09:47 AM

I am sorry to say my starting number is 0 (I did just join a week ago :) )

My ending number: 66

Thanks for a fun game

AmyR0618 03-21-2015 09:48 AM

starting number: 34

ending number:

monstermama 03-21-2015 10:02 AM

Lauren's starting number: 101

Lauren's ending number:

Rincelex 03-21-2015 10:27 AM

My starting number is 21

My finishing number is 97

WaggenerM 03-21-2015 12:05 PM

My starting: 11
Ending:

HollyinPA 03-21-2015 12:16 PM

Holly's starting number 263
Ending - 315

Only 52, but I promise to leave more in the weeks to come...way too busy this week :(

tukogirl 03-21-2015 12:18 PM

My starting number = 5,852
ending = 6,341

total 489

3BluEyedBabies 03-21-2015 12:23 PM

My Spot!
 
I was thinking about this game from last time and wondering if I should hold off on commenting!

Start: 660
Finish: 885
Total: 225

I have more comments to leave, but I have to finish cleaning and wrap my daughter's present for her birthday! She is 11 today!!

Jill Steele 03-21-2015 12:38 PM

My starting number is 1
My ending number is (I am new at this!)
:blush:

tinkerbell1112 03-21-2015 01:03 PM

Jlynn's starting number: 877
Jlynn's ending number: 1000
I'm sure I'm not done leaving love in these galleries, but I'm done for today. hahah

Got2Scrap 03-21-2015 01:28 PM

My starting number is 13
My ending number is 98

KatieR 03-21-2015 01:51 PM

My starting #: 3

Ending Number: 65 (and still going...just didn't want to forget to post this)

New here and already feel so welcome by you all.

jnac916 03-21-2015 01:55 PM

my start #:371

my ending #:485


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger