MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   2015 SPEED SCRAP MARATHON (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9747)
-   -   2015 Marathon - Game #2 (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14985)

scrappinnewbie 03-21-2015 05:59 AM

2015 Marathon - Game #2
 
To avoid blowing up the LOTW Thread, I'd like to offer an additional spot for posting. Here is what you need to do for this game:

1) While in the gallery for Game #1, take special note of 1 or 2 LO's PER Speed Scrap that really speak to you.

2) Make sure you have left that scrapper meaningful comments on those pages.

3) Come back to this thread and show me those 1 or 2 pages that really caught your eye and why.

4) You should now have 16 to 32 LO's that really have inspired you. Pick one or two from this group and post it in the official LOTW thread. - here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...809#post153809

5) I will select TWO random winners from this game for a prize. One winner will be the person who was inspired by the LO and the other will be the creater of the LO.

6) Please try to play it forward. If you are nominated in this LOTW thread, please make sure you post a LO that inspires you.

7) Also, remember you might want to add some of these pages to your own favorites for later inspiration.

This game will run until Friday at midnight EDT.

I can't wait to see all the lovely pages that will be in this thread. The gallery is always soooo full of inspiration!

WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!! Congrats to Cynthia (CynthiaY2) for playing the game and nominating Jenn (mouselvrmom). You both win a $5.00 GC to Amber LaBau's store at The LilyPad. Congrats and thanks Amber for the gift certificates!

Aussiegirl 03-21-2015 10:31 AM

SS#178
Love the clean look of this page!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/SS1783.jpg
This is so pretty! Love the small sea element cluster!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...SS_178_web.jpg

SS#179
both of these layouts are so pretty and so girly! They are perfectly done!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...SSREDO_600.jpg
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...hday_SS179.jpg

SS#180
I love the simple and clean look to this page and the blended background paper
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...s/One-Kiss.jpg
Love the elegant look to this page!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...nderella_w.jpg

SS#181:
Love the floral clusters and that cute thimble element, so clean and pretty
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Sassy-Tink.jpg
This page is just perfect! those photos are wonderful and the elements are perfect!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/lobby1.jpg

SS#182
LOVE this pirate cluster and photo!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...BNOV14-web.jpg
Love the simplicity of this page, the division and the use of white space!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...d_edited-1.jpg

SS #183
I love the bright colors and overall look of this page, and how fun is that fish alpha/title!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...3_Fish_web.jpg
Love the clean look of this page, and that she included the silhouette's on her page! Beautiful!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...xclusivete.jpg

SS#184:
I just LOVE the overall look of this one! The leaves and the rich fall colors are fabulous!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...thumbs/Seq.jpg

LOVE Peter Pan- perfect page:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/SS1842.jpg

SS#185
Love the blue colors and the large journaling strip:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...garden_web.jpg
Love the clean look and overall design of this page:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-and-Baymx.jpg

SS#186:
love this WHOLe page! Perfect!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Untitled-9.jpg

SS#187:
I love the colors and overall clean look of this page!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/ss1872.jpg
Love all the Hawaiian themed elements!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...tch5k600ms.jpg

SS#190:
Love the woven ribbons and the tigger print alpha
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Tigger_web.jpg
The Monster's Inc logo for the large letter is perfect!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...humbs/mike.jpg

SS#191:
LOVE the photos placed in the canoe element
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/river1.jpg
Love the overall Toy Story Mania look to this page and the clean look!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...umbs/SS191.jpg

SS#192:
LOVE the colors and clean look of this one!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/cars15.jpg
I LOVE the mix of browns and peaches for this page and the texture of the cropped photo!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos.../wild_west.jpg

*melidy* 03-21-2015 10:38 AM

SS#178
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...atterhorn4.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...12_smaller.jpg
QuiltyMom - Love the clean look and the little 'scenes' in the corner blocks! / Aussiegirl - Love the colour choices, the title and the journalling in the "fortunes"

SS#179
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...umbs/force.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...5Take2-web.jpg
Mlmsizemore - I love the clean simplicity - everything just pops against that red background! / craftytam - Love the circle frame pulling everything together and the way she hung the monkey is adorable!

SS#180
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...nderella_w.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...12_smaller.jpg
CynthiaY2 - love the colour, the title, the clock and her clustering is perfect! / Beautiful clustering and arrangement - stunning Aurora page!

SS#181
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...chef_wd600.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...rust_SS181.jpg
snowdrop - love the layering, the colours and the scattering of elements! / jojo - love the white space and simplicity - great paper choices!

SS#182
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...retreat600.jpg
snowdrop - beautiful composition and element choices!

SS#183
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...SS-183-web.jpg
KristinP - Love the choice of background paper, the merging of the two kits and great composition.

SS#184
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._progress1.jpg
mouselvrmom - Love the colours, the clusters and especially love the use of the journal cards!!

SS#185
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...l-Together.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-and-Baymx.jpg
r0binb - love the navy colour scheme with the pop of purple - perfect! / Hpgirl - I'm totally in love with this page, love the use of the 'loading' journal card and the pops of colour!

SS#186
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ains_small.jpg
Tukogirl - LOVE the layers, the colours, the title, the tiny clusters ( especially the one at the bottom of the page)!

SS#187
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ea-cupsweb.jpg
KristinP - I love the mix of alphas for the title and the choice of template is perfect for the Tea Party - great movement!

SS#188
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...08_Padawan.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-Fun_SS188.jpg
Meagan43 - Star Wars was perfect for the black and white prompt, love the blocking and the tucked in journal card / Jojo - yet another great use of the B&W prompt - love the arrangement and the use of patterned papers!

SS#189
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/nemo18.jpg
Quiltymom - this page is just too stinking adorable! I love the yellow frames, he cute animal clusters and the turtle with the mask really makes me smile!

SS#190
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._7_b_small.jpg
Tukogirl - this page is so cute! I love the way she made a banner out of gems, also love the banners under the photos, really helps to make them pop and as always her use of elements are perfect!

SS#191
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/ss1912.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...12_smaller.jpg
gfengel - awesome blocked page, great use of papers and perfect element placement! / ausiegirl - LOVE the colours and clusters -such a pretty page!

SS#192
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/ss1923.jpg
gfengel - love the clean, relaxed look of this page! Great background paper and I love the little pop of green!

monstermama 03-21-2015 12:09 PM

SS #178
I love the colors and the movement!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...e-Stressfu.jpg

I love the colors and simplicity
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-parade3MS.jpg

SS #179
That paper circle makes me swoon! Plus, I love the background photo blended with the paper!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...hday_SS179.jpg

3BluEyedBabies 03-21-2015 12:24 PM

My Spot!
 
My Favorites from the 2015 Marathon:

SS # 178
(WOW! 98 LOs in here!!)
I love the way pokelle matted all the pictures, the safari papers she used, and the use of the autographs on the page make it a wonderful PL LO! The LO is so crisp and clear, too.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...graph-_web.jpg

I love how bellbird used three photo spots for the large photo-so very creative and the little word bits are just perfect! Another wonderful PL LO I need to lift!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-parade3MS.jpg


SS # 179


I love the tilted photos and how they are framed, the awesome title work and just the overall composition of this LO by ewebwoman which is perfect for scrapping Epcot!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Epcot_Ball.jpg

This LO by *melidy* is perfect for Epcot, too! The list of facts is great as well as the paper layering! Just a great LO!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/by_Me1.jpg


SS 180


This LO by scrappinewbie is just gorgeous! The overall page composition, the pretty pictures, and all those pretty ellies tucked everywhere---->GORGEOUS!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ed_Meeting.jpg

This Lo by CynthiaY2 is also so beautiful! I love the large clock, the pretty clusters, and just everything about it!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...nderella_w.jpg

SS 181

I love the paper layering under the photos of scrappinnewbie's LO, the scatter with the cluster, and the just the overall page composition. Such a pretty LO!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...e_Princess.jpg

I love the paper layering under the photo of tigernjen's LO and the beautiful clustering! Another Gorgeous LO!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Sassy-Tink.jpg

SS 182

I love how full of photos this LO is by QuiltyMom--there is so much to look at! I love the Mickey head and the castle ellie, plus the LO is a bout her solo day at Disneyland-that must have been amazing!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/imhere.jpg

I love this LO by snowdrop! It is so bright and fun and look at all those characters! The PL style is great and the candlestick & clock ellies are adorable!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...retreat600.jpg

SS 183

This LO by bellbird is great! I love the pictures and those journal cards are perfect!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mollybrown.jpg

Another GORGEOUS LO by CynthiaY2! I love how the page is all filled up, the photos are great, and the clustering is just perfect! I have to lift this one!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...cPalentolo.jpg

SS 184

This LO by craftytam is beautiful with the wonderful cluster border and large photo! Just perfect!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-Focus-web.jpg

Another beauty by scrappinnewbie! I love the title work, the great pictures, the ellies all around, and the tilt of the whole page is just perfection!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos.../Rapunzel_.jpg

SS 185

I love all of these great pictures by Disneysheryl65 and the way she fit them into the PL style.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos.../MS_SS_185.jpg

ANother wonderful LO by tiggernjen! I love how she split the one photo into 3 photo spots, the pretty clusters and JCs, and the great pictures made for a beautiful page!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Aulani-Fun.jpg

SS 186
This LO by *melidy* is super! I love the kit and template she used, the pictures just pop, and the whole thing is just perfect! LOVE IT!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ake-Flight.jpg

I love the pretty colors and overall page composition with the wonderful paper layering of this LO by Chef Minnie Mouse! Beautiful!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...bs/SS-186a.jpg

SS 187

This one by CynthiaY2 is so fun! The string really gives the page movement, the circle photos are great! I just love a filled up page!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...D-Patrioti.jpg

There is so much to see on this LO by mouselvrmom! Love the journaling, the sporadic ellies placed around the page, and the title work make this page perfect!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ove_my_mug.jpg

SS 188

THis page by WDW Scrap Princess is so cute! I love the fun photos with Mickey, the steamboat Willie ellies, and how full the page is! Great page!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...188-Layout.jpg


SS 189


I Love everything about this LO by *melidy*; especially the string with the staple, the scatter, and the amazing paper layering that fills up the page with her cool photos! Great page! ANother I need to lift!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ansformers.jpg

SS 190

Another great page by *melidy*! I love the overall page compostion with the cluster of photos and the large arrow with the "M" in the back! Such a cool page!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...humbs/mike.jpg

This page from Got2Scrap jumped out to me with the cool, wood BG, and the fun banner and ribbons. Cute page!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...e_edited-1.jpg


PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAD TO START ANOTHER THREAD; I MAXED OUT THE IMAGES! IT IS LOCATED HERE!

tinkerbell1112 03-21-2015 01:05 PM

ss #178
I love this page by jr4mni. I guess it's because I was just at Castaway Cay a week ago; I just met Jack a week ago; and seeing this page transports me back in time! It's such a relaxing page to look at!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...eetingJack.jpg
second, I love the colors in this lo. I htink carolinagirl did a great job of complementing her bright and sunny photos with the right balance of elements and colors
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-3-for-web.jpg

ss #179
I love how Kendra used a large circle frame over her large photo, but how she didn't cut the picture. I also love how she used vellum to add her journalling
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...now_White6.jpg
I love the Mickey mat on this lo by me1tra. I also love that in the head of Mickey is a rectangular photo rather than a circle. makes the picture pop
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...s/Big-Ball.jpg

ss #180
this lo by buttner-jenkins makes me cold looking at it. I love the simplicity but very well done clustering with a clever banner of snowflakes
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...etItGo_Sml.jpg
this layout by jojo has a unique twist where it's balanced on the top rather than the bottom and I really like that.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...love_SS180.jpg

ss #181
This page by janette is so spectacularly simple - I love those neon Mickey heads and the paint. makes the colors in the picture really pop
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...nnie_goofy.jpg
this one from HollyinPA tells its own store with the little character clusters above the pictures!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...n-M4TM-WMF.jpg

ss #182
I absolutely love the colors, clusters, and shadowing on this page by craftytam
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...BNOV14-web.jpg
I love the blend of paper/photo on this layout by Jojo
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Remy_SS182.jpg

ss #183
Wow! this gallery is full of some amazing layouts - and some amazing templates!
Here were my absolute favorites. I just love the use of the templates that r0binb and nadauh chose.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Away-Party.jpg
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/Buzz16.jpg


ss #184
I love the photo treatment on this lo by mlmsizemore
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...musketeers.jpg
Love the clusters and that scary looking pirate in the corner on this lo by tiggernjen
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...of-Pirates.jpg

ss #185
This lo by Linda P. is just stunning. great colors; great shadows; great journaling!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...s/SS185MSM.jpg
this lo by me1tra is simple, but elegant.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Easter-Egg.jpg

Got2Scrap 03-21-2015 01:30 PM

ss 178

ss 179

ss 180

ss 181

ss 182

ss 183

ss 184

ss 185

ss 186

ss 187

ss 188

ss 189

ss 190

ss 191

ss 192

Murmer 03-21-2015 01:49 PM

ss 178
Such a perfect Tiana page!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_021.jpg

ss 179
All the banners!!!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...raffes_web.jpg

ss 180
Love the composition of this layout.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...stle_love2.jpg

ss 181
I love the yin yang style she used on this layout!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...hty-_-Nice.jpg

ss 182
I love the use of white space in this layout.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...d_edited-1.jpg

ss 183
This one is just so elegant.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/SS1833.jpg

ss 184
I love the composition, colors, and clusters on this layout.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/SS-184.jpg

ss 185
I really like the use of flairs on this layout!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._Page_0371.jpg

ss 186
I like all the bordering on this layout.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...lywood-web.jpg

ss 187

ss 188

ss 189

ss 190

ss 191

ss 192

mouselvrmom 03-21-2015 02:05 PM

ss 178
I really like this one by Pokelle. The character pics are awesome, and the blocking is just perfect!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...graph-_web.jpg

ss 179

ss 180

ss 181

ss 182

ss 183

ss 184

ss 185

ss 186

ss 187

ss 188

ss 189

ss 190

ss 191

ss 192

mmjubilee 03-21-2015 02:43 PM

Aladdin!
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...d_Jasmine1.jpg

First of all, her pictures are AWESOME! And second, the colors! Aren't those beautiful together? Love this!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/SS-184.jpg

The colors, the pictures, the layout....this is just awesome! Love it!!!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ime-beauty.jpg

This B&w page is stunning! What great pictures! This is one of my all time favs!

ladyleopard1106 03-21-2015 02:50 PM

ss #178

I just noticed the hidden mickey in this one. LoL. I love the simplicity of the LO.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...asyland-mb.jpg

ss #179

I love the Minnie mat...and the cluster is perfect for the LO.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos.../Minnie_ms.jpg
ss #180

I love the giant cluster at the bottom, and I love the glitter papers.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mans_dream.jpg

Love the striking contrast of the yellows and blues against the black.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...al-for-web.jpg

ss #181

I love the Mike eyes in this LO.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...35/Sulley3.jpg

I love everything about this page...the fairies, the clusters, the glitter word art...all of it!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...erbell_web.jpg

ss #182

Love how the photo is broken up into 3 pictures, and still stands out on the page.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._World_WEB.jpg

ss #183

Love the colors and the clusters (and the food looks yummy too! LoL)

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Cafe_small.jpg

ss #184

Love the purple monochromatic scheme allowing the ball to stand out!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_026.jpg

Love how the white background allows the nighttime photos to stand out...and love the little clusters!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...t-ball-web.jpg

ss #185

Love the bright colors, the word art, and the castle cluster.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ftPage-web.jpg

Love how this project life/mouse page has just the one photo with the awesome cluster!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...139/ss1853.jpg

ss #186

I love the color palette, and the glitter mickey head paper on the arrows.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...40/SS-186a.jpg

I love the banner at the top and the safari vehicle on the paper strips.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._AK_SS_186.jpg

ss #187

Love the crayons and the bright colors of the circles!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-toy-story.jpg

Love the picture "bubbles"!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...141/ss1871.jpg


ss #188

I like the layering of the papers, and the frame around the photo

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...rls_SS_188.jpg

ss #189

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...all-world6.jpg

Love the banner and the cute little footprints on the word art

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...y_400x400_.jpg

ss #190

Love the bead spray and the angled striped paper with the banner.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...4/Mexico13.jpg

And this LO inspired me to get the kit and use it in a LO of my own (for a different challenge). I love the gems in the bucket and the sparkles. Super cute!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._7_b_small.jpg

ss #191

I can't say enough about this LO....I am in love with her cluster in the bottom left!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...rmaid-Ride.jpg

Love how she mixed so many different kits and fonts.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...191_-_Copy.jpg

ss #192

I love everything about this LO...from the Mickey on the flower element, to the font used for "magic", and the castle mask.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ap-192-web.jpg

And this one...the Cheshire cat is so cute....and the photos work great with the papers and elements!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...2_Cheshire.jpg

bonham0731 03-21-2015 06:10 PM

ss #178


ss #179


ss #180


ss #181


ss #182


ss #183


ss #184


ss #185


ss #186


ss #187


ss #188


ss #189


ss #190


ss #191


ss #192

Uwsharp 03-22-2015 09:46 AM

My spot for all of my favorites!

WDW Scrap Princess 03-22-2015 09:49 AM

ss #178
I loved this layout by Charelkeni. the colors and theming "spoke to me"
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-031315web.jpg

Loved this one by robills. so vibrant!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/cars14.jpg

ss #179
loved this by JoJo simply stunning!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...hday_SS179.jpg

ss #180
I Loved this one by Lisa, so magical
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/SS-180.jpg

This one by Melinda its like a dream!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ed_Meeting.jpg

ss #181
This one by Got2Scrap is out of this world!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...w_edited-1.jpg

and this one by Jenn is Perfection!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/lobby1.jpg

ss #182
This one by Snowdrop jumped out to me as so vivid!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...retreat600.jpg

This one by Nadauh its SO elegant I adore it!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Fairytale1.jpg

ss #183
I love this one by CoralTurtle, it shows the feel of the ride
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ruise2_600.jpg

Another amazing layout by Melinda! the tilt of the layout and the pics are adorable

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Safari_Mee.jpg

ss #184
This one by LLPooh1The clusters and the big picture of this layout was great!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ts-here-sm.jpg

I love the Flow of this layout by Goofy2650
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._Garden_sm.jpg

ss #185
Carol did an amazing job on this layout, notice its simple elegance
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...bs/Japan14.jpg

Holly in PA did this layout, It has a consistent theme, the zigzag brings out the action in the figures.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...D_Mania_PW.jpg

ss #186
This layout by Lyn with the color choices and page composition drawing the eye to a focal point.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...First-Time.jpg


This one by Meagan43 got action in it and wonderful colors!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ep_in_Time.jpg

ss #187
QuiltyMom did an awesome job on this layout. I love the blue and the green and the composition!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...umbs/bugs2.jpg

Got2Scrap did this fun and light layout. its light hearted, love it.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...10_183_105.jpg

ss #188
Loved this one by Jenn, simply stunning!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mazing_day.jpg

I love everything, so unique!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...188_-_Copy.jpg

ss #189
3BluEyedBabies did this This layout looks so "archiologic" simply love it, its got an authentic to period look to it.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...iana_Jones.jpg

goofy2650 did it again with this amazing layout! the depth and 3 dimensional feel makes it awesome!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...189_HTH_sm.jpg

Thread did not let me do more to be continued in another thread !

HollyinPA 03-22-2015 10:06 AM

My spot :)

ss #178


ss #179


ss #180


ss #181


ss #182


ss #183


ss #184


ss #185


ss #186


ss #187


ss #188


ss #189


ss #190


ss #191


ss #192

QuiltyMom 03-22-2015 02:18 PM

Jan's Spot (QuiltyMom)
 
I'm late with this, but it has been a horrendous week! I'll keep on playing anyway.

ss #178
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Sister_Fun.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-parade3MS.jpg

ss #179
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...3-copy_web.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...SSREDO_600.jpg

ss #180
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...uela_small.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...web_SS_180.jpg

ss #181
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...chef_wd600.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._Rails_web.jpg

ss #182
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...82carousel.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Soarin_web.jpg

ss #183
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...SS-183-web.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/ss1834.jpg

ss #184
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/ss1843.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...musketeers.jpg

ss #185
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...12_smaller.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...InYour-web.jpg

ss #186
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...humbs/ss19.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ne_FOR_WEB.jpg

ss #187
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...InYour-web.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ove_my_mug.jpg

ss #188
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-bikestunt.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-set140pg1.jpg

ss #189


ss #190


ss #191


ss #192
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...al-Moment3.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...olineklein.jpg

jr4mni 03-22-2015 05:52 PM

Do we reply in one post for all the speed scraps or do we do our couple favorites for each speed scrap separately? After reading the rules, if my post is picked with all the speed scraps then I win along with 15 others for each of the inspiration LO's?

Or am I so tired that I'm over thinking?? :rolleyes::confused:=-)

tukogirl 03-22-2015 05:54 PM

My spot!

I have no idea how I'm going to just pick 2 per!

ss #178

love this maccaroon page by AmandaJ. The little splatters are the perfect touch!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...aroons-WEB.jpg

this page by Carolinagirl is just perfect in every way!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-3-for-web.jpg


ss #179


Love the use of color on this page by meagan43
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ie_Execute.jpg

love the faded background on this page by CarolC. . I've never seen a spaceship earth page like this before.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...hip-Earth2.jpg

ss #180

love the big photo and the pretty clustering!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...MPLATE-web.jpg

the gorgeous dark background with the lighter elements on stuff is stunning, great job christypooh402!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...al-for-web.jpg

ss #181
clean, simple and perfect page by Aussiegirl
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...12_smaller.jpg

I love everything about this page by janette!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...nnie_goofy.jpg

ss #182


ss #183


ss #184


ss #185


love this page by monstermama - that title work is gorgeous and everything is placed perfectly.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...umbs/flos2.jpg

CarolC did a great job keeping this fresh and clean, very bento box - love it!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...bs/Japan14.jpg

ss #186

everything about this page by nadauh is sweet, soft perfection!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...bs/Tiana19.jpg

ombre papers, glitter, a great title - can't get any better than this page by hpgirl!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos.../Frozen-5K.jpg


ss #187

Snowdrop's element placement and gorgeous shadowing are so fantastic!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...tch5k600ms.jpg

This page by therapy97 is so soft and pretty, and I adore those netting elements!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...umbs/SS187.jpg


ss #188

The shadows and clustering on this page by tiggernjen are gorgeous!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-Good-Time.jpg

Love all of the papers jojo used and the fun angles on this page!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-Fun_SS188.jpg


ss #189

3BluEyeBabies did such a great job on this page - just the perfect Indiana Jones page!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...iana_Jones.jpg

I can't think of a cooler Transformer page than this one by *melidy*. I can't wait to scraplift!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ansformers.jpg


ss #190

The leaf clusters behind the big monogram is just gorgeous and I love how it 'anchors' that big monogram. Great job branan5
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...nderella24.jpg

love how Aussiegirl matted that big monogram in black, so eye catching!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...12_smaller.jpg


ss #191


I love everything about the original speed scrap page that CynthiaY2 did. It is just fabulous!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...unted-Mani.jpg

AmyR0618's unexpected color palate is awesome. I would never have put these colors together but they look amazing!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Carousel10.jpg


ss #192

love the paper layering and awesome title work by therapy97
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...umbs/SS192.jpg

this page by gfengel is clean, simple, and perfect!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/ss1923.jpg

CynthiaY2 03-22-2015 06:19 PM

My spot for favorites.

ss #178


ss #179
1. I love everything about this layout. The colors are wonderful, clustering amazing, just a stunning layout.
2. Great title work & Clusters, love the photo alignment and the large EPCOT. Stunning layout!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...e_cellier1.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Epcot_Ball.jpg

ss #180
1. I love the mini clusters and how the extra space draws you to the photos.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...love_SS180.jpg

ss #181


ss #182


ss #183


ss #184


ss #185


ss #186


ss #187


ss #188


ss #189


ss #190


ss #191
1. I just love everything about this layout. Awesome shadowing and clusters with great paper layering.
2. I love the close up of her medals, the simply but perfect laser clusters and the hint of scatters stars and flowers. Stunning layout.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/river1.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...tours600ms.jpg


ss #192

scrappinnewbie 03-22-2015 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jr4mni (Post 155175)
Do we reply in one post for all the speed scraps or do we do our couple favorites for each speed scrap separately? After reading the rules, if my post is picked with all the speed scraps then I win along with 15 others for each of the inspiration LO's?

Or am I so tired that I'm over thinking?? :rolleyes::confused:=-)

You can reply in one hit... if you wish.

Disneysheryl65 03-22-2015 08:59 PM

ss 178
Love the blocking and that the pictures are the focus:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/SS1783.jpg

Love the simplicity of this and that is is PL without the lines:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...umbs/SS178.jpg

ss 179
Just love everything about this one:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...asyland-mb.jpg

Love the circular flow in this one and all the colors:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._the_Mouse.jpg

ss 180
Love the big focal pic and the circle frame
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...MPLATE-web.jpg

Love the arrangment on the page and the background:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...s/180_Wish.jpg

ss 181
Love these clusters:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-Train-web.jpg

I love everything about this page! One of my favorite kits!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...nosaur_web.jpg

ss 182
Perfection:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...nowWhite12.jpg

Love this - the title connects it all and the elements peeking out behind the pictures are amazing!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Fairytale1.jpg

ss 183
This is stunning!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/SS-183.jpg

Love the composition and porthole cluster:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...3_Fish_web.jpg

ss 184
Love the dancing title and ribbon border at the bottom
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-scrap-184.jpg

I love the banner border and the fun amusement park elements:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...rris-Wheel.jpg

ss 185
The simplicity and color choice on this is stunning!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...bs/Japan14.jpg

Love the bold alpha and deep blue!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...s/He-Talks.jpg

ss 186
Love the ribbon border down the side and the colors!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/Goofy_.jpg

I just want to copy this page exactly - except I've never been there!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-Above-web.jpg

ss 187
Love the circles with the paper strips behind!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...acters-web.jpg

ss 188
Love the film strip at the bottom of the big picture!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ining_web2.jpg

ss 189
I love the way these pictures are grouped and the strip behind them to anchor them!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...land_small.jpg

ss 190
I love the font of the B and the colors chosen on the page!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...bs/Belle26.jpg


ss 191
Cool layout across the page and love the clusters peeking out:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...rmaid-Ride.jpg


ss 192
Love the clusters and the sepia inset photo:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...bs/hOLD-ON.jpg

This one is perfection - love the elements and the clustering!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos.../wild_west.jpg

ewebwoman 03-22-2015 09:57 PM

My 2 favorites are:

SS #179 - Love the purples and the way you did the ribbons and paper strips. Awesome page.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...umbs/ss179.jpg

ss #184 - Love the vantage point of this photo. The border is gorgeous.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-Focus-web.jpg

Kendra 03-23-2015 02:32 AM

My favorites:

ss #178


ss #179


ss #180


ss #181


ss #182


ss #183


ss #184


ss #185


ss #186


ss #187


ss #188


ss #189


ss #190


ss #191


ss #192
_______

amyjo76 03-23-2015 05:25 AM

ss #178
Love the glitter, great pictures and the pop of purple
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ishes2_600.jpg

Love the pictures, colors and the blocking
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-parade3MS.jpg

ss #179
Love the pie chart look and how clean it is
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...133/SS1794.jpg

I like how the bottom picture is cropped to fit the page and the metal Mickey head
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ap-179-web.jpg

ss #180
Love the beautiful side cluster and the colors
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...tepsisters.jpg

Love all of the white space and the background paper & the cute alligator shadow
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...4/One-Kiss.jpg


ss #181


ss #182
Beautiful simple composition and love the cut out word art
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...d_edited-1.jpg


ss #183


ss #184


ss #185


ss #186


ss #187


ss #188


ss #189


ss #190


ss #191


ss #192

meagan43 03-23-2015 10:01 AM

Meagan's Game 2 Awesome Layouts
#178
Toon Car by Katie really pops out of the gallery
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._Toon_Town.jpg
Matterhorn by Quilty Mom. Love all the labeling and great pics
[IMG]http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...atterhorn4.jpg[/IMG]

#179
It's Mania by Quiltymom - I love love all the elements and that giant Potato Head!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Peter-Pan2.jpg
#191
Peter Pan by nadauh is so great. I love the clustering above and below and how everything is centered in the middle
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Peter-Pan2.jpg

#191
Quiltymom's Welcome to Tomorrowland is perfect with big photo and then blocks lined up to the right. Love the colors, too
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...s/future11.jpg
First in Line is such a cute layout. I love the photo from behind. The titlework is cute, too
[IMG]http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-Scrap-151.jpg[/IMG]

Chef Minnie Mouse 03-23-2015 10:06 AM

My favorite layouts :scrapbooking:

Wahoomrm 03-23-2015 10:16 AM

Loved layout
 
ss 178

ss 179

ss 180

ss 181

ss 182

ss 183

ss 184

ss 185

ss 186

ss 187

ss 188

ss 189

ss 190

ss 191

ss 192

gfengel 03-23-2015 10:19 AM

Claiming my spot!

SS 178
I love the blocking and all the little touches on this LO.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...s/SS178MSM.jpg

SS 179
I love the matching t-shirts, fun colors, circle frames, and blocking in this one!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...t_2014_web.jpg

SS 180
Look at the precious babies in this LO! I loved the colors and the great blocking, too.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...umbs/SS180.jpg

SS 181
The colors here are perfect for Toy Story, and the little girl in the big photo with her tongue sticking out is a HOOT!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/SS1813.jpg

SS 182
Love the pixie dust, great use of negative space, and the silhouette here.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...nowWhite12.jpg

SS 183
The photos, color choice, shadowing, and elements all work so well together in this LO.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...s/castle39.jpg

SS 184
I love the little pop of red in this one and the great layering and shadowing.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...at-a-Goof1.jpg

SS 185
I love the clean look of this layout along with the color choices and shadowing.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Easter-Egg.jpg

SS 186
I love the color choice here and shadowing, and LOOK at that darling face!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ne_FOR_WEB.jpg

SS 187
I love absolutely everything about this LO from the color choice to the elements to the photos to the shadowing!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-toy-story.jpg

SS 188
I love the clean look of this LO, especially the swirly Mickey, title work, and frame on the photo.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...rls_SS_188.jpg

SS 189
The colors and title of this LO make me happy! I also love the blocking and shadowing.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-Scrap-189.jpg

SS 190
This LO exemplifies everything Disney to me! The colors, elements, and shadowing are perfect.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...for-Mickey.jpg

SS 191
I love that there is so much going on in this layout and yet it all works together beautifully. The arrow, bullseye, and shadowing are awesome!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...My_Glasses.jpg

SS 192
I love, love, LOVE the colors in this LO. I think they do a fantastic job of complimenting the photos.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._Page_0431.jpg

jnac916 03-23-2015 10:49 AM

Speed Scrap #178 - Both of these LOs had great blocking. The journal cards are great. and the elements are perfect.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...M_400x400_.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ke_Jumpers.jpg

Speed Scrap #179 - Both of these LOs catch my eye!
You can't go wrong with star wars! I LOve this one.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...tar_tours2.jpg

The template used was perfect and the LO was beautiful

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...SS179_Sml2.jpg

Speed Scrap #180 -
This is just an eye catcher...Stunning
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...al-for-web.jpg

This LO is bright and Beautiful!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...s/SS180MSM.jpg

Speed Scrap #181 -
What can I say....the BG paper did it for me. The strips behind the pictures are perfect for showing off the pictures. Simply great
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...e_Princess.jpg

Speed Scrap #182 - this one popped out to me
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/SS-182.jpg

Speed Scrap #183 -

Speed Scrap #184 -

Speed Scrap #185 –

Speed Scrap #186 - just a great LO
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...186_Rafiki.jpg

Speed Scrap #187 -

Speed Scrap #188 -
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...htenly-Fun.jpg

Speed Scrap #189 -

Speed Scrap #190 - I love the layering of the paper and well as the paper/frames around the photos! Very cool!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...umbs/ss190.jpg
Speed Scrap #191 -

Speed Scrap #192 -

nadauh 03-23-2015 12:20 PM

ss 178

Love this layout by Jan! So gorgeous how she set those seens!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...atterhorn4.jpg

This layout by RMSTigger is really fun! Her shadowwork is amazing and I love those clusters!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...SS_178_web.jpg

ss 179

This layout from Jenn is just perfect! Love the clustering and stacking. Those colors are perfect aswell!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...e_cellier1.jpg

I adore these colors! And that stitched grid with the hidden Mickey is just perfect!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...asyland-mb.jpg

ss 180

What a gorgeous page! Love the white background with those perfect clusters!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...uela_small.jpg

This page is so fun to look at! Love the background with the frames and the croc with the notes! Just awesome!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...s/One-Kiss.jpg


ss 181

ss 182

ss 183

ss 184

ss 185

ss 186

ss 187

ss 188

ss 189

ss 190

ss 191

ss 192

ratgirl24 03-23-2015 02:19 PM

Reserving my spot!

ss 178
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-parade3MS.jpg
Such a clean, beautiful layout! Love the large photo in the three pockets!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ishes2_600.jpg
Love this layout as it makes me feel like I am standing there! Great use of fonts/alphas for the title. Also, purple and glitter are my favorite colors.

ss 179
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ranceklein.jpg
This layout has beautiful colors that complement the pictures nicely. Great elements.

ss 180
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/ss1803.jpg
Such a beautiful page. The papers and elements show off the mosaic pictures so perfectly!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_030.jpg
Love the clean look of this page. The carriage die cut is perfect and the glitter heart, too!

ss 181

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...s/SS181MSM.jpg
One of my all time favorite layouts. This layout and picture evokes such emotion! Plan on taking a pic like this on our next trip so I can scraplift!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...thumbs/181.jpg
Such a fun and colorful layout. Love how she added the date.

ss 182

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...all_world5.jpg
Very nicely laid out. Great colors and elements for the photographs. Doesn't hurt that this is my favorite ride, as well! :)

ss 183
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ix-Raceway.jpg
I love how she used the pictures of them with the minimum height sign. Nice blocking and elements.

ss 184
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/ss1843.jpg
Love the simple page she created. Focuses on the picture. I also like how she split the title and turned the journaling.


ss 185

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...bs/soarin_.jpg
QuiltyMom chose a perfect kit. Love the cloud paper. Great blocking and photos to showcase the ride.

ss 186

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...nd_Now_186.jpg
Great then & now layout. Simple, yet very striking.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ne_FOR_WEB.jpg
aussiefi made the photo of the baby the center piece of the layout. Nicely framed and a perfect title.

ss 187

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ea-cupsweb.jpg
Love the way she went from the upper, left to bottom, right with the layout. Very nice layering

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ow_case_a1.jpg
Perfect Epcot page! Love the Mickey stamps and labeling.

ss 188

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...s/10jun_mk.jpg
Janette's page is simple and clean. Love the six pictures. They look great on the B&W papers.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...188_-_Copy.jpg
Cute idea for a Then & Now. The B&W really made the pictures pop. Nice page!

ss 189
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ter-kb-OTN.jpg
Great page. Love the colors and simplicity with the focus on the pictures.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos.../ss_189_rz.jpg
Great title. Love the Mickey on the O. Nice stitching, as well!

ss 190
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...th-Maul-AE.jpg
Murmer has great colors and nice shadows!
ss 191
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...f-Screamin.jpg
Love how she put the titles on the arrows. So creative!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Peter-Pan2.jpg
Really like how she took the challenge and stitched the paper. Nice cluster at the top of the page!

ss 192
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...al-Moment3.jpg
Love how *melidy* used the picture as a background. Adorable Mickey dangle, too!

MJAJmom 03-23-2015 04:00 PM

My favorite layouts:

ss 178
by LindaP - loved the classic disney colors
by caylihussey - fun mix of orange and purple
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...s/SS178MSM.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...land_Day_1.jpg

ss 179
by zippyoh - awesome bold patterns, neat strip of 3 ribbons on the side
by rincelex - zany paper really sucked me in
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...3-copy_web.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-Beach-web.jpg


ss 180
by assiegirl - gorgeous clustering of flowers, interesting angling downward of all the photos
by therapy97 - absolutely adorable, super sweet quote and doll on the bottom
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...12_smaller.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/SS1801.jpg



ss 181
by snowdrop - love the white background and the polka dot photo matting
by jojo - love the papers and all the angles
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...chef_wd600.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...rust_SS181.jpg




ss 182
by mouselvrmom - adorable page for It's A Small World, great title and clusters
by Quiltymom - great flower clusters, love all the circle photos
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...all_world5.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/p_thef.jpg


ss 183
by cynthiay2 - blow my mind gorgeous, love how it zigs and zags
by robinb - adorable stacks of patterned papers, such a cute and happy page
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...cPalentolo.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Away-Party.jpg


ss 184
by chefminniemouse - gorgeous colors, amazing clusters
by scrappinnewbie - great photos, neat angling, cute doll element
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/SS-184.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos.../Rapunzel_.jpg


ss 185
by cmtscrap - fun bright colors, neat double matting
by tukogirl - gorgeous cluster groupings, very polynesian
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ftPage-web.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Cafe_small.jpg


ss 186
by melidy - fun page with lots of angles, arrow and blocks, love it!
by quiltymom - love all the patterns and cirles
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ake-Flight.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...s/photos_2.jpg


ss 187
by krscraps - excellent color explosion, love all the circles and rope swirls, it's a page full of happy
by cynthiay2 - very patriotic! love the stars in the circle mats
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-toy-story.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...D-Patrioti.jpg



ss 188
by ljritchie - cute mickey silhouette, nice contrast of black/white against the reds
by cmtscrap - love the clean, crisp look, great clustering of ribbons and ferns
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...key_Magic2.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Dining-web.jpg


ss 189
by melidy - amazing pops of yellow against the grey background
by quiltymom - just darling with all the sea creature, cool underwater theme
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ansformers.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/nemo18.jpg


Continued on a second post, the post got limited to only 25 pictures.....

snowdrop 03-23-2015 04:41 PM

I hate picking favorites, but I'll try!

ss 178

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...umbo_small.jpg

ss 179

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...e_cellier1.jpg

ss 180

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...12_smaller.jpg

ss 181

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...hty-_-Nice.jpg

ss 182

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...d_edited-1.jpg

ss 183

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...SS-183-web.jpg

ss 184

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos.../Rapunzel_.jpg

ss 185

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...bs/soarin_.jpg

ss 186

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...s/photos_2.jpg

ss 187

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...innenkomst.jpg

ss 188

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-bikestunt.jpg

ss 189

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-Scrap-189.jpg

ss 190

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ocessional.jpg

ss 191

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...f-Screamin.jpg

ss 192

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/cars15.jpg

CoralTurtle 03-23-2015 07:23 PM

Lisa's Favorites
 
Saving my spot!

So I have to say--this is SOOO HARD! There is so much gorgeousness in the gallery!

Ok, so I didn't get this done on time:blush:--had a last minute date night at Magic Kingdom that stole the time I thought I was going to use to do this:woohoo:, but I still want finish it on Saturday--there is just so much inspiration from last weekend! It has been fun looking through it all! No prize necessary! :D

ss #178


ss #179


ss #180


ss #181


ss #182:http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Fairytale1.jpghttp://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...arth_small.jpg


ss #183


ss #184


ss #185


ss #186


ss #187: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ea-cupsweb.jpghttp://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...D-Patrioti.jpg
Love the movement and the colors of the Kristin's Tea Cups LO, that fantastic title and those perfectly placed swirls!
Cynthia's patriotic LO is just perfection! Love those stars around the circles, the big Mickey head, and that shadowing is awesome!


ss #188


ss #189


ss #190


ss #191


ss #192

scraptraci 03-24-2015 10:02 AM

ss 178
Isim: I really like how you used the journaling cards to break up the photos it really made them pop
Carolc: I love how the photos pop off the papers. Really like the journaling pocket

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-1st-trip1.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...orrowland7.jpg

ss 179
Goofy2650: I loved how the light spaceship earth highlights the other photos so well. Love the bling arrows
Buttner Jenkins: I really like the contrast of the rect photo against all the circles. Her photos are amazing

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...cot_F_G_sm.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...SS179_Sml2.jpg

ss 180
Melidy: Love the clean look of your layout. Cool use of those photo pass photos Love the bed the film strip
Amanda j: I really liked how she got lots of pictures while still having a clean feel to the layout. I really liked the cluster with the pumpkin and the tabbed banner
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...s/One-Kiss.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Castle-WEB.jpg

ss 181

ss 182

ss 183

ss 184

ss 185

ss 186.
Jnac916: Love the color scheme and I love the banners going down the side. *The ribbons make a great "moving" touch

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/Goofy_.jpg

ss 187

ss 188

ss 189

ss 190

ss 191

ss 192

MsCarolina 03-24-2015 08:24 PM

SS#178

Love the different layers of patterned papers and the tilted blocking.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._see_snake.jpg

Great combination of colors in patterned papers and photos used.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...graph-_web.jpg

SS #179

Love the color scheme and the facts on this layout!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/by_Me1.jpg

Fun layout...great colors and elements!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._the_Mouse.jpg

SS #180

I love everything about this layout...the colors, the large clock, the glass slippers and the alpha used. Everything ties in so perfectly.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...nderella_w.jpg

Great pictures. Love the yellow ribbon along the bottom and the flower clusters.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...T-PRINCESS.jpg

SS #181

Clever use of the mountain elements in background. Great title work.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...st-for-web.jpg

SS #182

Great layout! Love the color combo, the guitar element and the Mickey head on the background.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...12_smaller.jpg

SS #183

Great pictures! Love the background paper, eyeball print ribbon. Cute journaling...my son would love to meet Sulley too!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...SS-183-web.jpg

Love the safari look with the right combination of papers, elements and alpha. An awesome layout!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Safari_Mee.jpg

SS #184

Cute large photo...very nice use of clusters to 'frame' the picture.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ts-here-sm.jpg

Great photo! I really like the colors and elements used on this layout.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/SS1841.jpg

SS #185

Beautiful pocket style layout! Love the alpha used for the title, the scatters and the star cluster.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...s/He-Talks.jpg

SS #186

Great job layering the papers to make the background...very pleasing to the eyes.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ival_SS186.jpg

SS #187

Love the Mickey head used as a mat to contain the multiple circle shaped photos with different characters.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...on_LOs-001.jpg

SS #188

This is so cute! Love all the elements used on the layout!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...188-Layout.jpg

The bright colors on the photos just pop on this layout. That Mickey element on one of the clusters is just too cute.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...key_Minnie.jpg

SS #189

Great template and combination of different papers used.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...nta-Goofy1.jpg

Such a happy page :)
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...art_minnie.jpg

SS #190

Beautiful! Love the colors and how you manage to place the photos and elements so close to the big letter.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/SS-190.jpg

SS #191

Very cute...placement of canoe under the 2 photos is just brilliant.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/river1.jpg

Great photos...the arrows direct the eyes to move around the page. Very clever photo placement.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...f-Screamin.jpg

SS #192

What a beautiful page this is...love the large blended/masked photo turned out.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ry-Pop_web.jpg

Great layout...nice big photo, awesome title work and love the blocked border.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...s/future11.jpg

cmtscrap 03-25-2015 10:49 AM

SS#178

SS#179

SS#180

SS#181

SS#182

SS#183

SS#184

SS#185

SS#186

SS#187

SS#188

SS#189

SS#190

SS#191

SS#192
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ry-Pop_web.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...pose_SS192.jpg

shaines 03-26-2015 02:47 PM

Saving my spot for tonight

ss 178 - I love the journal card and the Title work was beautiful, also loved the pop of pink.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ry-for-web.jpg

ss 179 - I thought the colors and cluster work were beautiful. Loved the title work too.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...e-Show-web.jpg

ss 180- Love how she used the frames over two of the pictures and three different Alphas for the title.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...n_a_Dream1.jpg

Love the large circle picture on top of the three smaller ones below,and the lovely little bird she added on top looking at them.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...0_edited-1.jpg

ss 181 - I loved the beautiful cluster work on this layout and all the cute faires going across the top.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...erbell_web.jpg

This layout caught my eye because of how bright and cheerful it was. Like everything about it.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...y_2012_web.jpg

ss 182 - I love the theme and how happy the layout is. Also love the flags at the bottom and the rope frame going around the page.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...y_2013-007.jpg

Well planned out layout, love everything about it. Cute clipart and clusters too!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...le_of_Life.jpg

ss 183 - Wow this one is stunning! Love the colors and the tilt of the blocking and all the glitter for the formal look.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/SS-183.jpg

Thought this layout was such fun...perfect mix of kits.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...SS-183-web.jpg

ss 184 - This one just touches my heart it is so cute...loved the title and cluster in the upper right corner.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...bs/woody11.jpg

ss 185 - I love the soft look of this layout and the title going down the side.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...garden_web.jpg

Love the color combination in this layout and the beautiful title.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ftPage-web.jpg

ss 186 - Ok, so this layout gets my vote for cutest baby face! I also loved the title and how she slanted the frame over that cute face!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ne_FOR_WEB.jpg

This one caught my eye right away, for the beautiful colors and just the way it came together with that big colorful circle and all those paper strips and cluster.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...bs/SS-186a.jpg

ss 187 -Just love the feel of the layout like you are in the water with the bubbles going up the page. Cute title work too!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...t_Swim_web.jpg

The colors and title worked so perfect with these cute pictures.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...umbs/bugs2.jpg

ss 188 - Loved the big center Mickey with the cluster going around it and the way she reversed the colors in the papers.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/188_sm.JPG

I love how unique this layout is, love the block letters spell out what the layout is about.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._Scrap_188.jpg

ss 189 -Such a cute layout, I loved the title and all the paper strips were a perfect match to the pictures.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._MS189_web.jpg

I loved the way the big center picture was framed and all the paper strips made this layout look like a gift waiting to be opened.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbo_1-9-15.jpg

ss 190 - Loved the choice of background paper, buttons and banner...such a cute layout.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...o_2012_web.jpg

ss 191 - Love how bright and clean this layout is. Nice big title and cute elements matched the pictures so well.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...h_Mountain.jpg

ss 192 - Beautiful layout. Love the composition of her page with the pictures and elements she picked.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ho_s_There.jpg

MJAJmom 03-26-2015 04:05 PM

My favorite layouts - continued


ss 190
by disfamily07 - lovely page, pretty colors, great oversized title with fun sand behind the photo strip
by disneymomofbelle - classic mickey! love the square stacks of paper and the angled strips in each corner. Nice "magic" in the middle
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos.../verobeach.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/SS_190.jpg


ss 191
by ebwebwoman - super fun movement, love all the arrows and starburst, great page for a roller coaster.
by jr4mni - love the zany elements and cool bullseye in the middle, great page for TSM
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...f-Screamin.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...My_Glasses.jpg



ss 192
by caylihussey - fun word strip border, awesome big title
by romajo - beautiful mask overlaying the water, gorgeous clusters.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-Scrap-151.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...olineklein.jpg

Hpgirl 03-26-2015 04:56 PM

SS 178

I just love the composition on this page - it's such a great balance of papers and elements.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Sister_Fun.jpg

I love how the checklist tells the story, and I'm always a sucker for inlcuding autographs on a page.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_063.jpg

SS 179
I really love the Epcot facts instead of journaling - it's such a cute way to mix it up from "here's us by the Epcot ball"
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/by_Me1.jpg

I love the tape on the side of this one, and the element placement is just perfect.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...3-copy_web.jpg

SS 180
I love the composition and use of frames.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...s/One-Kiss.jpg

I love the quote as a title mixed with a journal card
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...12_smaller.jpg

SS 181
I love the pain splats on this - they pop so beautifully against the background.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...nnie_goofy.jpg

I just love the joy in the photo and the big title
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...s/SS181MSM.jpg


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger