MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   2015 SPEED SCRAP MARATHON (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9747)
-   -   2015 Marathon - Game #4 (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15013)

scrappinnewbie 03-26-2015 06:27 PM

2015 Marathon - Game #4
 
Since the gallery is brimming over with lovely LO's from the Marathon, I think we could have a Scraplift game. :woohoo: I call Game #4 - Marathon Lift.

What I'd like for you to do is find a LO completed during one of the Marathon Speed Scraps and lift it. Use their page as an inspiration to create your own. You will need to show me the page you lifted and then your spin on that page. Also, make sure you have left love for the original creator's page.

Lisa from Chubby Chihuahua Designs has donated these adorable Disney Topiaries as your prize for completing this challenge. :yeah: A huge thank you to Lisa! :thanks: Make sure you check out Lisa's blog and store at: https://chubbychihuahua-designs.com/blog/


http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/...psat2mhbfc.jpg


You have until April 1st to complete this challenge. The deadline for this game is Wednesday, April 1st midnight EDT. I look forward to seeing your lifting and the original pages that inspired you.

robills 03-26-2015 07:21 PM

Here's my take on the layout below. I lifted the frame and ribbon idea of the layout! Thanks for another fun challenge.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos.../castle111.jpg
Lifted this:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-Be-A-Star.jpg
Also posted my layout here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...882#post155882

RMSTigger 03-26-2015 07:41 PM

This is going to be a tough one! So many great layouts and ideas to choose from!

ladyleopard1106 03-27-2015 04:27 AM

Oh boy...I always have issues with scraplifts....but I'm gonna use robills' scraplift as an example when I pick my LO!

Super cute PP prize too. Thanks Lisa!

-Lori

scrappinnewbie 03-27-2015 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMSTigger (Post 155892)
This is going to be a tough one! So many great layouts and ideas to choose from!

I sooooooo totally agree!!!! Y'all are a talented group of scrappers! I love looking around in the galleries for inspiration.

scraptraci 03-27-2015 06:43 AM

Oh how fun I wish I could participate but were on spring break and I don't have Disney photos on my laptop. Maybe I'll fig a way to do with some beach photos. The prize is fantastic
Thanks for hosting

*melidy* 03-27-2015 08:50 AM

Fun! I've been struggling to scrap our 7 Dwarf picture, so I think I'll scraplift this beautiful page by Andrea!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._7_b_small.jpg

tinkerbell1112 03-27-2015 04:17 PM

I think this was my absolute favorite lo of the entire weekend. It just really is beautiful
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/1140/ss19.jpg

here was my take on it
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_012.jpg

ladyleopard1106 03-27-2015 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinkerbell1112 (Post 155941)
I think this was my absolute favorite lo of the entire weekend. It just really is beautiful
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/1140/ss19.jpg

here was my take on it
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_012.jpg

Jlynn-

As a Jersey girl, I can relate to how the kids felt. LoL. I don't care how warm or cold it is as long as I can breathe in that salt air! Great scraplift!

-Lori

janette 03-28-2015 09:21 AM

I've scraplifted this for some of my Flower & Garden pictures, kept thinking about how great the monochrome colors work with the photos in this layout.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...tterbys_sm.jpg

This is my version:

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...15mar_f_g1.jpg

:credits:

Forum Link

ladyleopard1106 03-28-2015 10:14 AM

I've been itching to try a monochromatic page that isn't black/white/grey. This is my version:

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._sign_copy.jpg

also posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...983#post155983

This was my inspiration. I love how the purple monotones are used.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_026.jpg

RMSTigger 03-28-2015 03:22 PM

Thanks Stacy for another fun game! :thanks:

I chose to lift Melissa's (*melidy*) page from SS #192. I love how she kept everything in sepia tone and blended the photo into the background paper.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...al-Moment3.jpg

Here is my lift:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...nd_Dad_Web.jpg
:credits:

I also posted it in the World Showcase (General) thread.

gfengel 03-28-2015 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinkerbell1112 (Post 155941)
I think this was my absolute favorite lo of the entire weekend. It just really is beautiful
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/1140/ss19.jpg

here was my take on it
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_012.jpg

Jlynn,

I'm so flattered! :flowers: Your scrap lift is beautiful! :thumbsup:

Gayle

jemmls4 03-28-2015 06:11 PM

The LO I decided to scraplift:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...bs/SS_1821.jpg


And my LO:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-game4-web.jpg

tinkerbell1112 03-29-2015 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladyleopard1106 (Post 155945)
Jlynn-

As a Jersey girl, I can relate to how the kids felt. LoL. I don't care how warm or cold it is as long as I can breathe in that salt air! Great scraplift!

-Lori

thanks Lori :) I love being at the ocean, just don't like getting in it or cleaning the sand and salt out of everything. haha

tinkerbell1112 03-29-2015 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gfengel (Post 156010)
Jlynn,

I'm so flattered! :flowers: Your scrap lift is beautiful! :thumbsup:

Gayle

yours was too!!

jr4mni 03-30-2015 05:21 PM

How in the world am I supposed to choose 1???? agh... it'll take me all night to pick an LO... :yes:

sewfun06 03-30-2015 06:58 PM

Game #4
 
I just loved CynthiaY2's Layout. Here is her version:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...cPalentolo.jpg

Here is my version:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...e_4_Small_.jpg

scraptraci 03-30-2015 08:09 PM

I was able to download some kits that i had recently purchased and got my photopass pictures down to my laptop too.

The layout i scraplifted is
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/DUG-ms.jpg

my version is:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...scraptraci.jpg

ladyleopard1106 03-31-2015 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinkerbell1112 (Post 156236)
thanks Lori :) I love being at the ocean, just don't like getting in it or cleaning the sand and salt out of everything. haha


LoL...yeah. I know all about the sand. My car always ends up looking like I brought the shore home with me! (and it's always worse when my fiance and go crabbing and fishing because we can back my car right up to the bulkhead).

-Lori

Murmer 03-31-2015 03:57 PM

So I loved all the paper stripping in this layout.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...179_-_Copy.jpg
So here is my scrap lift.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...0/Troopers.jpg
Also posted HERE.

scrappinnewbie 03-31-2015 04:13 PM

The game is still open, but send out the PP up to here. Thanks for playing along. I hope others will join in. I love seeing how the other pages inspired you!

Thanks again Lisa for the cute cute prize pack!

Disneysheryl65 03-31-2015 06:45 PM

Here is the one I scraplifted by Charlene (almost exactly - I love it so much - I just didn't have the same kit)

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...acters-web.jpg

Here's mine:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._challenge.jpg


Also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...458#post156458

WDW Scrap Princess 03-31-2015 07:05 PM

I am going to lift this awesome layout of Melissa (*Melidy* Designs)

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...xclusivete.jpg


Here is mine:

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Game_4-002.jpg

Also here:http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...469#post156469

Kendra 03-31-2015 07:15 PM

Going Going Gone!
 
I chose this page by Romajo to scraplift.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...heSeaklein.jpg
What originally caught my eye was the colors, but I also loved the photo arrangement and the clusters.

Here's my take:

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...going_gone.jpg

Thanks for the challenge, it was fun!!

Wahoomrm 03-31-2015 08:30 PM

scraplift game 4
 
Cool Challenge/game!

I was drawn to the large Mickey head and various background papers on the layout:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Remy_SS187.jpg

and here's mine:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...0/TheMouse.jpg
Forum: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...470#post156470

Got2Scrap 04-01-2015 04:42 PM

My scrap lift
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Dancing_sm.jpg
my layout
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...e_edited-1.jpg

In the forum: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...524#post156524

Aussiegirl 04-01-2015 07:10 PM

I lifted this page by Quiltymom (I was inspired by the theme and kit choice). I love the photos in the canoe, but it didn't work for my photos...so I'll keep that idea in mind for the future!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/river1.jpg

here's my layout:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...12_smaller.jpg

also posted here:http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...531#post156531

scrappinnewbie 04-02-2015 06:14 AM

Great job on the scraplifts! I love seeing the pages that inspired you and then your versions. I'll pass out the rest of the PP's tonight.

Thanks so much for playing along with Game #4. Awesome!

scrappinnewbie 04-02-2015 06:29 PM

Thanks again for participating! I've passed out the lovely donation from Lisa. Please remember to drop her thank you note.

Thank you again for playing along. Great lifts!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger