MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9682)
-   -   Announcing the 2016 MouseScrappers Speed Scrap Marathon! (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15548)

Carolc 03-03-2016 10:31 AM

Announcing the 2016 MouseScrappers Speed Scrap Marathon!
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...86945048_n.jpg

3BluEyedBabies 03-03-2016 11:18 AM

oh no!!
 
I'm so sad! I'm scheduled to work from 3-11 on Fri. Sat and Sun of that weekend. This will be the first one I don't think I'll be able to complete. Too bad I don't have wifi where I work :(

tukogirl 03-03-2016 11:45 AM

Well this is a big bummer. I'm unavailable that whole weekend.

Aussiegirl 03-03-2016 02:22 PM

So excited!!! Hopefully I will be around that weekend! It's the end of our Spring Break and we've talked about going to my parents!

meagan43 03-03-2016 02:47 PM

Doing my happy dance!!

ewebwoman 03-03-2016 08:14 PM

2016 Speed Scrap Marathon
 
Yeah... I'm not working this time. I'll be there.

Hpgirl 03-03-2016 09:31 PM

I'm hoping my days off will be changed by this time so I can attend some of it! If not, well, I have a coffee maker and should hopefully be able to finish by the end of the weekend :)

doodlebugz3 03-03-2016 09:58 PM

I hope I can do this but its Spring Break.....

roxana 03-04-2016 05:03 AM

I think I'm free that weekend too yay!!!

meagan43 03-04-2016 07:08 AM

The template designers that I work for are going to have something.
I can also host a SS and they can do the PP.
Just PM me

Murmer 03-04-2016 01:34 PM

YAY!!! That is a good weekend for me...no church and my rehearsal got cancelled except friday night. I am excited...just put it on my calendar.

Marie 03-04-2016 05:40 PM

Yay! I am looking forward to it!:scrapbooking:

DianeInOz 03-07-2016 06:50 AM

I am really looking forward to it!

WDW Scrap Princess 03-10-2016 06:18 AM

:hooray:
Looking forward to it and praying we get extra time for all layouts!
have a volunteer charity on Saturday (Sandy Hook Kids)
homework, etc, etc :eek:

otherwise :yeah::yeah::yeah:

QuiltyMom 03-10-2016 08:15 AM

Perfect weekend for me. The boys will be scout camping and my DD at the rink. Woohoo!

zippyoh 03-11-2016 07:45 AM

Shoot! That's my weekend to work! :swear:
But I'll see what I can fit in that weekend! :yes:

lisahoo 03-12-2016 10:17 AM

Giving fair notice to the husband. DO NOT DISTURB!!!

And I may need to borrow some photos, I'm about out of my WDW photos -- hoping I'll have my book by then!!

Disneysheryl65 03-13-2016 04:25 PM

Excited! I have 2 trips to scrap! I have to be at a Forensics Tournament all day Saturday, but I think I will take my laptop :whistle:

Claire 03-16-2016 01:38 PM

I think I can do this one! It usually falls on a weekend that I am away for a competition with my daughter but this time I am home... hoping to try and get some scrapping done!

kateolas 03-21-2016 02:54 AM

I'll be here !!! I am "re-working" some of my old books. So I hope to get some new pages done. And gear up to create a new book once I get back from WDW in June. :woohoo:


I am available to "photo share" if anyone needs any photos. :goofy_bounce:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger