![]() |
Weekly Challenge #353 Oct 19 - Oct 25
Welcome to my weekly challenge….originally I was going to be just coming home from my trip to Disney and all the fun Halloween stuff…including pictures with Jack and Sally to match the awesome PP donated by Arizona Girl.
http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/r...psp3t9ph0w.jpg Sadly all that changed due to Hurricane Matthew :( So the challenge today is to create your layout about anything you want BUT then you have to make a MAJOR change....Some ideas are changing all of your photos (so you scrapped a character meet and then change all the photos to a ride), rotating your entire layout 90 degrees (and then changing the photos orientations), Removing all the flowers (or your favorite element that you use a ton). Be creative. Make sure to let us know what the major change was! Here is what I created: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...k-or-Treat.jpg My major change was changing all the papers...I had totally different papers before. Also make sure to check out the complete bundle by Arizona Girl in her shop. The fine print: 1) Challenge should be Disney related 2) Layout should be uploaded to the MouseScrappers Gallery in the Weekly Challenge category, and in the appropriate forum 3) No quick pages, but you can use templates 4) Remember to leave some love for your fellow MouseScrappers! |
Weekly Challenge 353
Sorry you weren't able to go on your trip :(. We had to come home early from the Outer Banks and weren't able to swim in the ocean for almost the whole week because of a hurricane the last week of August. Better safe than sorry, I guess.
This PP is amazing! |
Sorry about your trip. It was very windy and tons of rain as Matthew passed through. Thanks so much for hosting and Arizona Girl thanks for the fab PP:yeah:
I went way out of my comfort zone with this layout as I almost NEVER use a bold patterned paper as my background which I did here. http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...e-Cruisin_.jpg Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...635#post167635 |
Just got back a few weeks ago from our most recent trip, so I hope to do this challenge and get back into scrapping!!!
|
OK, so I basically changed my whole LO! Originally, I had these 2 pics with a mask and a Mickey Head. I scrapped pretty much the whole thing and used a template to which I added a Mickey Head!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...c_Bandsweb.jpg |
Weekly Challenge 353
Thanks again for hosting and this wonderful PP!
My major chance was taking out all the greenery. I usually use LOTS of greenery! http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...er_Temp_Ch.jpg Also here in Woody & Jesse character encounters |
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ax_KB_NTMY.jpg
I usually ground my flowers and elements with leaves or greenery. This kit didn't come with any so I didn't add them though I thought about doing something in grey. Thanks to Arizona Girl for the PP. CREDIT: Kellybell Designs - Nice to Meet You Baymax |
So sorry that you plans were changed because of Matthew! My parents were down at Disney during the Hurricane and it was not fun...or at least that is what they report.
Thanks for hosting a great challenge. I originally stared with a different template in more of a true pocket scrapping style but I felt like there was too much going on. Switching templates for less pictures and papers made it SO much better! Here is my page: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...l_World_MS.jpg :credits: I also posted it within the It's A Small World thread. |
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...l2-1018msg.jpg
Two changes here for me... that background paper. I don't think I've ever chosen anything like it because it is so bold. #2: flowers... where are my flowers? No flowers! Eek! Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...663#post167663 |
I swapped out the background paper and added more pictures, thank you for this challenge, it was fun!!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ainstormer.jpg also posted here http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...665#post167665 |
Switch it up!
So SORRY about Matthew :-(
This layout was WAY to plain so I added a little Pixie Dust! http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Weekly_353.JPG Also posted in the forum here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...&postcount=133 |
Electrical Parade
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...apers-web-.jpg
I first used the kit from Kellybell - "Spectrofun" then I changed the papers tp Kellybell from the kit "Fun after Dark" |
Thanks everyone for joining in! I have sent the PP let me know if there are any problems with it.
|
Thanks!!
Thanks so very much! Hoping to see some more challenges here!!
|
Thanks
Thanks Arizona Girl. I was at MNSSHP last Nov 1. My friend's nephew was with us (he is a CM at WDW). and his favorite characters are Jack and Sally. He had his photo taken with them so this is just what I needed.
Barbara |
Ok...I started a layout with a selfie of me and the hubs in front of the train station with the pumpkins and the train in the background at pre-park opening on our Disneymoon in Sept.(we were early for our BoG breakfast reservation). I had a frame around the photo, and paper in the background, but couldn't figure out what to do from there. I started searching my files (I came back with over 1000+ photos and vids), and opted to completely change what I was working on. Here is the end result!
[IMG]http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...al_QP_copy.jpg[/IMG] also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...t=2835&page=12 |
| All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:40 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger