MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Speed Scraps (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9675)
-   -   Here for SOS SS#240 (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17355)

doodlebugz3 03-21-2020 04:31 PM

Here for SOS SS#240
 
Hello! Welcome to Save our Sanity Speed Scrap #240

5pmPT/8pmET/12amDST

This is where all directions will be posted but I will also be chatting with whoever can join me on Slack. The easiest way to log in is to look at the very top right corner of MouseScrappers and you will see a brush and a Facebook link...The one you are looking for is the blue chat bubble that says chat room. Click it and you will be directed to log in to the MouseScrappers chat area.
As a reminder - I will be posting instructions beginning at 5pm PT and will post one every 10 minutes until 6pm. For those of you outside the US, please play along when you can!

I will be here and in the chat around 4:45pm PT to get us started.

Directions:

1.Choose 4 or more photos for your layout. I used 7 but not going to ask that you use that many.

2.Now place 2 pictures on one side of your page and the rest on the other so you have a center aisle in between your photos. (If you want you could go top and bottom, but you need a very noticeable center)

3.Chose a solid paper for the center of your page the rest of your papers are up to you but make sure your center pops

4.Now in the center solid paper area add 3 large round tags or circles

5.Next add at least 3 Mickey Heads to your center area

6. Ok wrapping this up add 2 pieces of tape, staples or clips etc. to the right top photo and bottom left photo

7.Last NO TITLE , use a Journal Card to compliment your page instead. Plus, anything else you think it needs but keep the elements spare on this page its about making the center POP.


Please post your pages in the #240 SS area of the gallery. It's a sub-category under "Speed Scrap Challenges 200+”. Please also link them here and in the proper forum category here at MS.

Here is my page:

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._A_Hike_MS.jpg

Also here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...t=2944&page=24

You have until 5 PT Sunday / 8pm ET to upload.

Hope everyone has enjoyed Save our Sanity Speed Scrap Mini weekend. Can’t wait to see all your completed pages don't forget to leave love and keep encouraging each other to get those pages done.

kateolas 03-21-2020 05:06 PM

I'll be hanging out here in the thread, I have tried several times to get into the chat room and it won't let me in. I got knocked out earlier today and can't log into it at all.

:confused:

roxana 03-21-2020 05:52 PM

I'll play tomorrow, I'm too tired right now, been in front of the computer for hours!!! Working and scrapping LOL Please be kind LOL

Murmer 03-21-2020 06:26 PM

So fun! Here is my attempt lol.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...240/Remy11.jpg
Also posted HERE.

kolohigirl 03-21-2020 06:48 PM

Mini Scrap Weekend
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...s-at-night.jpg

Also Posted Here http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...539#post179539

Marie 03-21-2020 07:06 PM

Thanks for the fun challenge!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_053.jpg


http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...552#post179552

Disneysheryl65 03-21-2020 07:06 PM

Thanks for the fun challenge! I have to admit - I waited to see your page and it helped - kinda scraplifted LOL!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos.../MS_SS_240.jpg

Also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...544#post179544

Aussiegirl 03-21-2020 07:06 PM

Thank you so much for the fun chat! I'm going to bed early-ish tonight, but will scrap tomorrow after Facebook live church!

sewfun06 03-21-2020 07:08 PM

For Speed Scrap 240
 
Thanks for the great instructions, Stacy! I spent more time figuring out what to scrap and what kit I could use than I did creating it. So fun.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/500/SS240.jpg

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...&postcount=183

karenpg 03-21-2020 07:09 PM

Thank you so much for organizing this. It was much needed fun.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...SSS_240_1_.JPG

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...SSS_240_1_.JPG

tukogirl 03-21-2020 08:13 PM

Thanks for hosting and for the fun speed scrap! my bottom left photo is held down by fencing haha!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...apan_small.jpg

Also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...557#post179557

Hpgirl 03-21-2020 10:12 PM

Thanks for hosting Stacy!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...na-Vista-S.jpg

Also posted in the forums here.

Got2Scrap 03-21-2020 10:31 PM

Thanks for hosting. I created a journal card.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._MSS_SS240.jpg
Also Posted in the forum: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...565#post179565

Romajo 03-22-2020 12:50 AM

Finally, made my page:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...dwalkklein.jpg
Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...568#post179568

Thanks for hosting, that center piece was quite a thing… ;)

tinkerbell1112 03-22-2020 07:14 AM

I love everyone's different take on the challenge!!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...500/ss2402.jpg

also posted here

3BluEyedBabies 03-22-2020 08:39 AM

The Arctic
 
Thanks so much for hosting this mini speed scrap weekend! It was nice to use some kits I hadn't used in a while because Chelle's Creations retired! I was able to finish all 4!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...240/SS_240.jpg

also here

meagan43 03-22-2020 08:41 AM

Thanks for the hosting and the chat, here is my page
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...t_700x700_.jpg
And also here

roxana 03-22-2020 08:44 AM

My page, thanks for hosting!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...amusic-600.jpg

also posted http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...581#post179581

Kendra 03-22-2020 11:27 AM

MNSSHP 2019 Overview
 
Thank you for the challenge!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...NSSHP_2019.jpg

Also here.

RMSTigger 03-22-2020 11:36 AM

Thanks for hosting! Here's my page:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...gler-Run-1.jpg
:credits:

Also posted within the Galaxy's Edge thread.

ratgirl24 03-22-2020 12:57 PM

Thanks so much for hosting this fun SS!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...500/SS2401.jpg:credits:

Also posted in Theme Parks > Disneyland > New Orleans Square
> Pirates of the Caribbean

Aussiegirl 03-22-2020 05:18 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...19_smaller.jpg

also posted here:
http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...599#post179599


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger