![]() |
Italy layouts
|
Re: Italy layout
Carol-I really like how you used the postcard as your journaling on these LOs!
I guess this is a 2 pager (did them separately, but since I used the same kit, I guess it works as a 2 pager!) Click for credits. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...t_italy600.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...lyart_site.jpg |
|
|
Scrapping the World Showcase --- Italy
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-Italy-web.jpg Click for credits |
|
|
|
Italy
Traditional Layout
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/500/italy.jpg Flower and Garden Festival Epcot - May 2009 Credits in the gallery ~Desiree :scrapbooking: |
|
|
|
|
My Italy
|
|
Viva Italia
|
|
|
|
|
|
:wub: I'm loving ALL these pages!
|
Xio Epcot Italy 001b
|
Xio Epcot Italy 002
|
Xio Epcot Italy 003
|
Xio Epcot Italy 004
|
Xio Epcot Italy 005
|
|
|
|
|
|
Photopass Pics
In front of the Italy Pavillion.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...T_edited-1.jpg All items from the Mousescrappers Designers Kit #1 |
|
|
|
|
For Speed Scrap 138
|
|
|
| All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:11 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger