![]() |
Opening Ceremony / Rope Drop
These are from our first park day. I've been to WDW tons of times, but I had never seen the opening ceremony before. It was DH and DS's first visit.
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z...omentrance.jpg http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z...Kentrance1.jpg http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z...Kentrance2.jpg Red print paper- Creative Imaginations Letters- Random Chipboard/Grungeboard, covered in Bazzil paper and then Brilliance Yellow ink Black cardstock- random value pack Journaling Font-Waltograph |
Re: Main Entrance and Opening Ceremony
Wow, first visit ever? How exciting! It is so neat to see people's reactions to seeing Disney for the first time. :sorcerer: I've never seen the opening ceremony, myself. What a great way to start a first time visit!
I love the "o" in "Kingdom"... very clever! How did you get the white text on black cardstock? |
Re: Main Entrance and Opening Ceremony
Thanks- gotta sneak those Mickey's in everywhere. :lol:
The white text is a neat trick- what you do is make the background black, and it just doesn't print on the white area. I did these in Photoshop, but I know there is a way to do it in MS Word also. |
Re: Main Entrance and Opening Ceremony
Opening Ceremony June 2008
http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/e...rapfest042.jpg |
Re: Main Entrance and Opening Ceremony
|
First Family!
Our page from getting selected as First Family (Feb. 2009).
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Page22_web.jpg |
|
|
|
|
Speed Scrap 97
|
November 2011
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...TH_Opening.jpg Click image for comments and credits. |
Great Great
So need to make it to the Good Morning Show.. Love the layouts.
|
HilJoy14,
which time did you arrive there? I`d love to open the park with Mickey too!! :yeah: |
|
|
|
|
|
Not really sure who this reply goes to since some replies also have layouts - just know that "all y'all" did an awesome job. I came for inspiration and you have certainly provided it! Thanks!
|
Quote:
|
|
This is filed here because we were chosen to open the park (and were guilty about it, as it was our second time):
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...0/IMG_5234.jpg |
|
|
|
|
|
WC 249
|
|
|
|
Speed Scrap 189
|
Speed Scrap 188
|
|
|
Speed Scrap #208 - Rope Drop
|
|
|
|
| All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:10 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger