MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   New Orleans Square (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9614)
-   -   Haunted Mansion (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2979)

fonnetta 07-10-2009 12:51 PM

Haunted Mansion
 
Here is a LO I finished in a Speed Scrap at Scrap Matters...the title is SCREAM!!!!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos.../SCREAM_1_.jpg

QuiltyMom 09-22-2009 07:56 AM

Re: Haunted Mansion
 
Fonnetta,

I have always loved that LO! Especially the way you did the selective coloring on the big photo. Great job!

Here's one I did:

http://quiltymom.smugmug.com/photos/...93_vKB2Q-L.jpg
credits

Happiness Is 05-17-2010 09:09 PM

An oldie but Goodie!
 
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...r-vacation.jpg

This was taken outside of the Haunted Mansion around 1983! Dug this out of my "real" picture stash!

Credits are in the Template Challenge #11 Thread

Barbaraann 07-17-2010 06:18 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...apbook_085.jpg

DigiScrappingBetty 08-18-2010 12:02 AM

Two page layout I just created
 
I made these two pages for my first digital Disney scrapbook. I am unsure if I am allowed to post here since these were not created for a challlenge, etc. but it appears to be alright.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ge_one_WEB.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mplate_WEB.jpg

TanyaH666 10-08-2010 05:30 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...meLeotaLow.jpg

momof2greatcats 10-10-2010 05:02 PM

Here's my LO - Template Challenge #32 here!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_091.jpg

jeniferdwn 04-06-2011 04:45 AM

I love all of these layouts! I can't wait until we go back to Disney so I can go to the Haunted Mansion and take some pictures!!! I especially like the B&W background with the color pictures on the side of the layout done by QuiltyMom!

banderson 05-19-2011 09:11 PM

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/a...MansionWEB.jpg

Credits:
Template Lauren Grier Blog Freebie by Jennifer Fox
Mask from Template House Blends TDD Sampler by Jenn Lindsey
Halloween Freebie Kit by Jen Allyson
A Halloween Nightmare AO by Britt-ish Designs
Bad Sewing Machine XVIII by Traci Reed
Cardstock Stash by Suzy Q Scraps
Mouse Stitches by Britt-ish Designs

QuiltyMom 05-23-2011 05:56 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mansion_25.jpg

:credits:

AnnAbbott 08-18-2011 08:41 AM

Disneyland 2011 Haunted Mansion
 
Scraplift Challege #29
Our first ride of 2011 in Disneyland!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...escrappers.jpg

Claire 10-03-2011 03:48 PM

Haunted Mansion
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...d_Mansion4.jpg

tw1717 - EEYORE FAN 10-03-2011 03:56 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-October-1.jpg

ana_carol 10-04-2011 11:51 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/768/SS356.jpg
:credits:

buttner-jenkins 10-07-2011 04:28 AM

For SS# 80
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ed_Mansion.jpg

:credits:

kamra 10-13-2011 03:09 PM

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j2...pyHaunting.jpg

travelingxio 10-16-2011 04:02 PM

Scraplift Challenge #36
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...nsion-0011.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...=20861&cat=780

travelingxio 10-18-2011 04:29 PM

Not So Scarey Scraplift #37
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ansion-002.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...=20894&cat=780

Claire 12-04-2011 05:33 PM

Haunted Mansion
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._Mansion_1.jpg

calamitypark 04-08-2012 09:54 PM

Spooky Fun
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_006.jpg

Done for Weekly Challenge

JenEm 09-28-2012 10:26 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ly_LO2_600.jpg
:credits:

mncstbr 10-21-2012 12:54 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...d-mansion4.jpg

craftytam 03-23-2013 04:40 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ortals-web.jpg
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ortals-web.jpg

AnnAbbott 04-18-2013 06:20 PM

Disneyland 2012 Haunted Mansion
 
Disneyland April 2012

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...tedMansion.JPG

krs5138 06-10-2013 09:51 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ted-masion.jpg

AnnAbbott 09-21-2013 11:51 AM

Disneyland 2012 Haunted Mansion 2
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ed_Mansion.JPG


More Spring Break 2012 fun.....

pixleyyy 11-02-2013 01:31 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...loween-lbv.jpg

meagan43 02-07-2014 02:54 PM

[IMG]http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...s_500x500_.jpg[/IMG]

jang 02-09-2014 12:19 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._SS_MS_167.jpg

craftytam 04-10-2014 10:22 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos.../Constance.jpg

craftytam 10-01-2014 06:35 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...00/Haunted.jpg

MJAJmom 11-04-2014 09:42 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ansion1web.jpg

tinkerbell1112 02-19-2015 04:21 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_016.jpg

Ruby 03-22-2015 09:58 PM

For speed scrap 191

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-Scrap-191.jpg

Linda P. 06-02-2015 12:35 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...r-ONE-more.jpg

Barbaraann 09-13-2015 06:53 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...DL_2015_28.jpg

Barbaraann 11-12-2015 07:15 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...rapbook_72.jpg

DianeInOz 03-07-2016 08:28 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Mansionweb.jpg

jnac916 04-02-2016 04:05 PM

[IMG]http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-mansion10.jpg[/IMG]

zippyoh 04-04-2016 07:28 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...2-copy_web.jpg
:credits:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger