MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Parades, Fireworks and Special Events at Disney's Hollywood Studios (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9622)
-   -   Star Wars Weekends (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2989)

intenseblue98 07-18-2009 05:30 PM

Star Wars Weekends
 
Paper Pizzazz Blue Atoms patterned paper, Sarapapers Citrus metallic gold paper.

http://home.comcast.net/~intenseblue...1_100_4692.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~intenseblue...3_100_4688.jpg

kathleena 09-22-2009 03:58 AM

Star Wars Weekends
 
Stormtroopers at the gate! The dialog is hysterical, I tried to capture a few lines.

Credits - Britt's galactic alliance and add-on, Scrap Casual

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...pening-Web.jpg

Susan0326 09-26-2009 08:06 PM

Re: Star Wars Weekends
 
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...arsWeekend.jpg

Credits:
Template - Building Blocks Template Freebie by Joy Revisited Desings
Galactic Alliance kit and add-on by Britt-ish Designs
Tabby Dates by Britt-ish Designs

CAVEA001 10-10-2009 02:01 PM

Re: Star Wars Weekends
 
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r...veFiloni09.jpg

Credits:
Britt-ish Designs

Carolc 10-11-2009 08:25 AM

Re: Star Wars Weekends
 
Great layouts, everyone!

I'm so envious of you! I really want to take my son to SWW sometime... I know he'd really like it! :duel:

britt 10-11-2009 12:31 PM

Re: Star Wars Weekends
 
I wish they had star wars weekends at Disneyland! HOW COOL!

stormer 10-11-2009 03:13 PM

Re: Star Wars Weekends
 
Everyone's layouts are great. I would love to take my boys to Star Wars weekends. I am a teacher and never have off at this time and it is too far to go for a weekend trip. Maybe someday!

CAVEA001 11-14-2009 01:34 PM

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r...arsamber09.jpg

Credits: Britt-ish designs Incrediboy add-on

lynett_rock 11-28-2009 07:45 PM

for weekly challenge 11/28
 
Credits: all paper was created using a dingbat font because I could not find a kit that seemed to match
the ribbon was a freebie from the creative memories website
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/z...09-Page053.jpg

Carolc 11-30-2009 09:51 AM

Lynett,

What a great idea! It came out wonderfully. Do you know the name of the dingbat font you used for this?

Thanks, Carol

corsicar 01-19-2010 11:51 PM

I've only scrapped a few pages from SWW so far, but I took soooo many pictures! That was definitely one of our favorite experiences.:hooray:

These are all linked to the gallery for the credits.

A summary page that I tried to create like the Star Wars opening "crawl." Blending the pics together at the letter edges took forever, but it turned out pretty well I think.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-shadow600.jpg

Princess Leia had a long line, but it was cool to "meet" her. :)
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...0/leia-600.jpg

And Queen Amidala. We had a fun chat with her about Anakin and his podracer. It's so cool when the characters stay in character.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos.../padme-600.jpg

snowdrop 01-20-2010 12:07 AM

Those are awesome RA! I'd love to go to Star Wars weekend sometime, it'd be so fun to meet those characters! I love how your summary page looks like the crawl, and the pics in the title came out great!

CAVEA001 05-19-2010 09:10 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...0/SWW1-web.jpg

MJAJmom 06-28-2010 08:55 PM

Star Wars Weekends was heaven for my boys. They got to bring their light sabers to the parks -- that was a treat!! This layout was for template challenge #18.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-Sabersweb.jpg

MJAJmom 07-10-2010 12:44 PM

During Star Wars weekends, we saw sooooo many characters. This was Chewbacca and the little ewok (can't remember his name).

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...9-Chewyweb.jpg

Carolc 07-10-2010 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MJAJmom (Post 30705)
During Star Wars weekends, we saw sooooo many characters. This was Chewbacca and the little ewok (can't remember his name).

My son tells me the name of the little ewok is Wicket. :ewok:

You are so lucky to have gone to SWW! I want to take my son there someday. They are having SW Celebration V in Orlando next month... I wish I could go for a few days, then head over to WDW for a bit of free dining. :)

MJAJmom 07-19-2010 03:36 PM

Here is my Jedi Mickey page for the speed scrap. Andrew got lots of jedi hugs that weekend.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...edihugsweb.jpg

poohaddict 07-19-2010 06:42 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...rmtroopers.jpg
:credits:
Speed scrap#6 Hosted by Lisa Chef Minnie Mouse

poohaddict 07-24-2010 05:06 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._Episode_I.jpg
:credits:

MJAJmom 07-25-2010 04:36 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...iDisneyweb.jpg

MJAJmom 07-25-2010 08:11 PM

Entrance to Star Wars Weekends
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ntranceweb.jpg

MJAJmom 08-14-2010 07:24 PM

The Star Wars Weekends parade is absolutely fabulous!!! There are so many characters, my boys just loved it!!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...parade1web.jpg


http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...parade2web.jpg

MJAJmom 08-15-2010 07:58 AM

Here's my journal write-up for the Weekly Challenge.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...journalweb.jpg

MJAJmom 08-15-2010 11:18 AM

My layout for the Fran's template challenge. The most scary guy in Star Wars!!!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...09-Maulweb.jpg

MJAJmom 08-15-2010 04:44 PM

Here's another bad guy - Darth Vader.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...9-Vaderweb.jpg


And a good guy, Anakin Skywalker:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-Anakinweb.jpg

CAVEA001 08-30-2010 07:03 PM

Hmmm ... I wonder what kit I used?!? :blush:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...0cover-web.jpg

MJAJmom 09-02-2010 10:47 AM

Here's the galaxy girl....

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...09-Leiaweb.jpg

And the Jedi Council
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Councilweb.jpg

CAVEA001 09-06-2010 03:39 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos.../lando-web.jpg

MJAJmom 09-07-2010 01:44 PM

Meeting Darth Goofy and Stormtrooper Donald, layout for the weekly challenge.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...thGoofyweb.jpg


And the PhotoPass special add-ins of Darth Vader:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-DarthVweb.jpg

CAVEA001 09-09-2010 07:34 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ters10-web.jpg

MJAJmom 09-12-2010 01:52 PM

My layout for the weekly challenge. It's our character meeting with Ahsoka Tano.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-ahsokaweb.jpg


And then here's another one with Jedi Mickey.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...iMickeyweb.jpg

MJAJmom 09-22-2010 06:32 PM

My layout for template challenge #30.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...9-SWToyweb.jpg

cmtscrap 11-02-2010 09:16 PM

Don't Underestimate The Power Of The Force
 
Created for a weekly challenge

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._The_Force.jpg

Fran98765 01-09-2011 03:11 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...hsentrance.jpg

CAVEA001 01-16-2011 04:41 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mkane-web1.jpg

MJAJmom 01-18-2011 02:13 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...top10p2web.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...top10p1web.jpg

CAVEA001 01-18-2011 06:18 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...od2010-web.jpg

CAVEA001 01-23-2011 07:04 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...taylor-web.jpg

obumpus 01-26-2011 09:38 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...udios_SWW1.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...=10765&cat=500

iheartdisneypins 02-27-2011 04:23 PM

star wars
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ffstarwars.jpg


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger