![]() |
Great Movie Ride
Made with scraps I had been collecting. For details, visit my blog (link in signature).
http://home.comcast.net/~intenseblue...0_100_5015.jpg |
Re: Great Movie Ride
Nice! I love the movie ticket- very neat idea! I also really like the pictures. I never think to take pics on the rides, but this site is making me see how nice it would be to have those shots. This time around I'm taking some!
|
Re: Great Movie Ride
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...roject88-1.jpg
Credits: YB Template #6 by YB Designs My Kind of Rocket - Digital Candy Blog Train |
Re: Great Movie Ride
Melinda and I on the Great Movie Ride.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...atMovie-SM.jpg Click for Credits |
|
|
|
|
|
|
I love this page. I tried to take pictures on this ride, but my didn't come out as clear as these! They're great! :)
|
|
|
|
|
The Great Movie Ride
|
For SS #60
|
The Great Movie Ride
Created for Scraplift Challenge #17 hosted by Roxana
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Movie_Ride.jpg |
|
I really love the feel of your page. The background paper works really well with the stong photos. Great job.
|
What an awesome job- Can not pick a favorite
I really loved this ride and my DD asked to go back several times during our trip. All of these layouts are amazing. Great Job!:flowers:
|
|
|
|
|
The Great Movie Ride
Having fun remembering the great movies we grew up with at the Great Movie Ride.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...disney-108.jpg |
|
|
|
|
Shakespeare in Love
|
|
|
We counted at least 5 times that my DH was asked to carry the tag to the cast member. This one outside of the Great Movie Ride.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...e-this-tag.jpg credits in gallery post |
|
Wizard of Oz
|
|
|
|
|
| All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:43 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger