![]() |
Dinner at 'Ohana
There's a Hidden Mickey in this one...
http://ksimpkins.smugmug.com/photos/...48_wuVps-M.jpg Click image for credits |
Re: Dinner at 'Ohana
Ah, I think I found the hidden Mickey! Great layout... I love the alpha and the way you've enlarged and angled the dessert photo (which is making me hungry, by the way =-) )
|
Re: Dinner at 'Ohana
Click for credits
page 1 http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...na_pg1_600.jpg page 2 http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...a_pg2_site.jpg 2 page spread http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...a_2pg_800s.jpg |
Awesome LOs ladies! I love the blocking and compositions in BOTH these fabulous LOs. And I also love the food pics! Yum. We'll be staying at the Poly in January and of couse eating dinner at Ohana and these LOs are getting me super excited (and hungry)!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
'ohana
|
|
|
|
|
|
Love that my son got this special treatment because of his allergies, and not that he would miss out on something again.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos.../Ohana-web.jpg :credits: |
Ohana
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_066.jpg
Journaling reads: This was our first time dining at Ohana in the Polynesian resort but I am certain it won't be the last. It has a great atmosphere and the food was absolutely delicious! We really enjoyed the family style dining and having the meat and shrimp being served fresh off of the fire pits was amazing. This restaurant is definitely unique and I look forward to going there again on future visits! :credits: |
great layouts you ladies inspire me to scrapbook more thank you
|
|
ohana
|
|
|
|
Birthday
Weekly Challenge 83
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...isney2-045.jpg More to come soon...My FIL and BIL were dressed in lais and hula skirts and paraded around and held the limbo stick in honor of my birthday! It was awesome. |
|
|
|
|
|
Dinner at Ohana
It has become our tradition to have dinner at Ohana on the first night of our Disney vacations. Great way to start the magic!
Left side: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ft-for-web.jpg Right side: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ht-FOR-WEB.jpg Two Pager: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Ohana-2010.jpg Click images for credits |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:14 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger