![]() |
Trips to the Movies
Here is a layout I made from when we took Haley to see Wall*E at the movies :)
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...ing/WALLE1.jpg The kit I used was "Playful" by Holly McCaig |
Re: Trips to the Movies
|
Re: Trips to the Movies
|
Seeing the midnight showing of Toy Story 3! :) :credits:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ening_site.jpg |
Opening Night TS3
|
|
Toy Story 3 Movie
Here there is somewhere else to put this i couldn't find it. :)
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...vieposter2.jpg |
Toy Story 3
Another Toy Story 3 :D Awesome movie I couldn't resist!!:yeah:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...oy_Story_3.jpg :credits: |
|
Toy Story, The movie
I went twice to see this movie, I really enjoyed it. Kind of sad how and that it ended.
So here is my layout I made. They had a huge Woody build out of Lego. I kept starring at it trying to figure out where the builder began and how long it took him/her to build it. http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f7.../Toystory3.jpg Credits: Everything is Britt-ish Designs Fireside Template Toy Sheriff Tiny Cowgirl (alpha) Around the World (date tab) Buzz & Woody clipart: A grieving mommy |
Take Me Out to a Movie
My son's very first movie in a movie theater was Toy Story 3D at our local Imax Theater.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos.../toystory3.jpg :credits: |
|
Fantasia 2000
|
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_056.jpg
Journaling reads: For your first trip to the movie theater Grandmom and I took you to see the newest Disney movie, "Tangled". Not only did you enjoy the movie but you also got to eat popcorn, gummy bears, and drink soda which is a rare and special treat! :credits: |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Trip to movies or not :whistle:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/590/Brave.jpg :credits: Translation : When? when do I'll go see the movies Brave? It comes out July 18th in Belgium and in France on 1 August but my boyfriend wants to go see it with me, so it will be our holiday, after August 15! It's gonna be long! The posters at the Walt Disney Studio (Paris) are really like. |
|
|
Brave Premier
|
Tangled Movie
For Weekly Challenge #144
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...led_Movie_.jpg :credits: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...848#post112848 |
|
Brave
A total scraplift of Kendallt's layout below for the challenge on Britt's website. http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...500/brave1.jpg :credits:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
| All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:13 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger