MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Disney @Home or on the road (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9654)
-   -   Disney dress up /costumes (including Halloween costumes) (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3354)

AmandaAnn 09-24-2009 11:30 AM

Disney dress up /costumes (including Halloween costumes)
 
I didn't know where to post these, since they aren't from the Disney Halloween party. I hope it is ok I started a new thread. :)

For my DD's first Halloween I made her a Snow White costume :)
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...ncessHaley.jpg

For her second Halloween she was Minni Mouse
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...oweenBook1.jpg
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...oweenBook2.jpg

AmandaAnn 09-24-2009 11:43 AM

Re: Disney Halloween Costumes
 
Here is another one of DD on her first Halloween:
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...ooktacular.jpg
It's one of my first digital pages, looking at it now it scares me. :P

kelseyll 09-24-2009 07:18 PM

Re: Disney Halloween Costumes
 
So cute! I was surprised to see your little house board book! I just got one at Michael's yesterday for .50 cents!! They were clearancing a bunch of shaped books out and I thought it would be fun for my 4 year old daughter to make a little album for herself! =) Nice job and love the ideas!

QuiltyMom 09-25-2009 05:19 AM

Re: Disney Halloween Costumes
 
I love that board book! So cute.

QuiltyMom 09-25-2009 05:26 AM

Re: Disney Halloween Costumes
 
I'm glad that you started this thread!

http://quiltymom.smugmug.com/photos/...10_opJyC-L.jpg
Credits: A Halloween Nightmare by Britt-ish Designs

AmandaAnn 10-28-2009 07:57 PM

Re: Disney Halloween Costumes
 
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...nnieMouse1.jpg

Kit used: Enjoy the Moment by Sahlin Studio
Font: SNF Sophia

Journaling: For Haley's first Halloween she was Minnie Mouse. She was a little over 2 1/2 and when she saw the costume at the Disney Store and she just lit up with excitement. I knew right then that this was the right costume. Then I saw the shoes...
I was IN LOVE.
The cute little Minnie Mouse heels were just about the cutest things I had ever seen.
I am so glad that we bought this costume, I know it will be one of my all time favorites!

Special thanks to Britt for telling me how to make the picture part of my background! :thanks:

kelseyll 10-30-2009 02:55 AM

Re: Disney Halloween Costumes
 
How fun that we discovered a Disney themed Pumpkin patch setting!!!

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h4...1600x600-1.jpg

credits

ngneer98 10-30-2009 05:06 AM

Re: Disney Halloween Costumes
 
Here's my son's halloween costume for this year:
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...halloween1.jpg
credits: http://www.scrapmatters.com/gallery3/sh ... hoto=69045

longhorn 11-01-2009 10:40 PM

Thanks Amanda Ann for opening up this tread. Here's my DD2 on Halloween:

http://i965.photobucket.com/albums/a...02009/Tink.jpg

Template by LoriBear
Sprite by Britt-ish Designs and Erica Zane
Purple Paper from Glam-o-Rama by Britt-ish Designs
String from Boys of Summer by Britt-ish Designs
Font: House Sitter's Club by Fonts for Peas

disfanmelk 01-04-2010 06:23 PM

Halloween Layout Challenge 15
 
Here's my layout for challenge 15. I think this is the correct forum!

http://i856.photobucket.com/albums/a...15-Page001.jpg

Credits:
New Kit: Brittish Designs Space Ranger
New Font: Stamp Act and Stamp Act Jumbled recolored with Brittish Designs Glam-o-rama Solid Papers

kelseyll 01-17-2010 09:22 PM

Disney Dress up (costumes, hats, etc)
 
Kaitlyn loves to dress up as Cinderella, Jasmine and Sleeping Beauty. Since it isn't a "character" picture of her with actual princess I thought the general category would be best???

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...600_x_600_.jpg

PNWmom 01-18-2010 07:42 PM

Cute! I have some pictures like those!

kelseyll 01-26-2010 11:12 PM

Again, another princess dress up and dancing with Daddy! Not theme park related, but it is a Cinderella princess dress! =) This is for the Mousescrappers Challenge #18.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...600_x_600_.jpg

kathleena 02-11-2010 07:15 PM

Ya I got one of those too!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...e-Tink-Web.jpg

agrievingmommy 03-24-2010 01:13 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...nfinityand.jpg

StephF 03-25-2010 01:09 PM

Bootiful Princess Ariel
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...n_08_ariel.jpg







Font- Minnie, LD Flutter, SNF Daphne Stencil
Template- Heather Roselli- Sweet Shoppe Designs
Papers/Embellishments- Under Sea Adventures - Elemental Scraps
Pop- Robin Carlton- Sweet Shoppe Designs

kpbrutcher 03-26-2010 02:25 PM

Mickey costume
 
[IMG]http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ey-costume.jpg[/IMG]

SNA date wheel...dsm freebie...britt stitches,paper,ribbon...Pea Jordan hand font...Minnie font title...Chris scrap rubon...Brutcher film frame,staples....Mickey hands frame from the net.

This was for Britt's awesome challenge for the last week of March. Thanks Britt for hosting!

californiateri 03-27-2010 09:51 PM

Dumbo the Sequel
 
Two of my grandkids wearing the same Dumbo costume - 2 years apart - both at the age of 2.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...sequel_web.jpg

lightwriter 03-28-2010 07:14 PM

Dressed up as Cinderella for a White Elephant Party.http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/s...01princess.jpg

mrodrig217 03-29-2010 11:57 AM

my disney princesses
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...een_page1B.jpg

Disney Baby 04-23-2010 07:32 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_001.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...oween_2002.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...oween_2008.jpg

Please click images for credits.

PixelPerfectDesigns 04-30-2010 08:05 AM

I have one as well!

http://www.pixelperfectdesigns.net/b...antwaitweb.jpg

This is of my daughter ... who can't wait for her first trip to Disney World!

longhorn 05-18-2010 07:42 PM

My little Jack Sparrow in 2006:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...PirateNick.jpg
Click image for credits

WenRob 05-18-2010 08:11 PM

Disney Halloween Costumes
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...stofallnet.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...erangernet.jpg

roxana 05-21-2010 08:04 PM

Disney Hats
 
I couldn`t find anywhere to post my layout, they are not full costumes, neither halloween costumes, nor toys, just playing with Mickey`s ears, so I guess this thread could be useful to any layout related to playing with characters hats, crowns, headbands or similar stuff.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...t_copia_2_.jpghttp://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...t_copia_2_.jpg
Please feel free to move them if you consider they could be post somewhere else.
Credits: Britt-ish Designs Mouse in the House

Disney Baby 05-22-2010 05:29 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_047.jpg

Please click image for credits.

californiateri 05-22-2010 10:17 PM

Disney Baby
 
Our cute little granddaughter in her hat we got for her at WDW in 2007.

Disney Baby

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...y_Baby_web.jpg

kelseyll 05-24-2010 02:05 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...600_x_600_.jpg

NikkiFB 05-27-2010 02:54 PM

This is me, spring 1977ish. Sure wish I still had those ears!!!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...useketears.jpg

ColoMich94 05-30-2010 10:20 AM

I had no idea where to put Disney Pajamas, so here I stopped here. :-)

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ond_7-9-03.jpg

leslie_537 06-03-2010 07:32 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...75/Fairest.jpg

Disney Baby 06-04-2010 06:36 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_048.jpg

:credits:

agrievingmommy 06-13-2010 05:37 PM

click the image for credits

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ncephillip.jpg

CarmenF 06-24-2010 01:37 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...eeasmary31.jpg


This is Shelbee's Halloween/Birthday costume. Her birthday is on Halloween. She loves Mary Poppins!!

CarmenF 07-04-2010 08:51 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...eeasmary31.jpg

Here is Shelbee in her Halloween/Birthday costume. Her birthday is on Halloween so they always do double duty. :)

agrievingmommy 07-23-2010 08:15 AM

My dd in her Tinkerbell costume

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...lindigokit.jpg

roxana 07-24-2010 08:56 PM

LO made for SS#11
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-2010--600.jpg
credits in the gallery

Jenna 08-05-2010 08:12 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...igger_blog.jpg

poohaddict 08-16-2010 06:55 PM

SS#18 hosted by TanyaH666
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ween_Party.jpg

:credits:

fonnetta 08-28-2010 02:39 PM

Dress Up Costumes
 
Here is one from me for SNOW WHITE...

Snow Beautiful
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._Beautiful.jpg


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger