![]() |
Toy Story Mania
http://amandalinz.com/wtoystorymania.jpg
Credits to go: Britt-ish Designs: "You're got a friend in me" kit |
Toy Story Midway Mania
I did this one for Britt's challenge and that very cool PP!!
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2543/...17fa43bf_o.jpg Credits: Paper, buttons, alpha, rocket, glitter strip: Space Ranger by Britt-ish Designs Staples: by Britt-ish Designs Game tile alpha: Atomic Cupcake Template: Rectangle Quickies by M. Gasser String: All American Superhero by Plum Dumpling Designs Tag: Complete Boy from Jen Wilson |
Toy Story Mania Challenge Entry
Here's my layout for a challenge:
http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/t.../dischal10.jpg credits: Britt-ish Designs: Toy Sheriff, Space Ranger; buttons from Yippee Skippee and Hooligans Sya's Blueprints: Completely Clustered template Katie Pertiet: grunged up alpha |
|
This is my fav ride, I have several trips worth to scrap of TSM! You know how it is,
something you love, it's hard to scrap because you want it to be perfect? That's why I haven't done any layouts yet. I finally did a layout, though still not a pic of the actual ride, just scores from a party. :) Click for credits http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...00_flowers.jpg |
|
|
LO done for Weekly Challenge #24. Also a favorite of my family, we love TSM!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...75/TSMania.jpg Click image for credits Journaling: Toy Story Mania is one of our favorite rides in all of Disneyworld. We were able to get to Hollywood Studios early enough to ride without too long of a wait, and we used Fastpasses after lunch to ride again. We’re so lucky we got to ride it twice in one day! |
When I saw this kit, I couldn't wait to scrap some pics with it!
BTW, my husband's name is Rex, so I made him stand beside his "car" to take a picture! http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ia-for-web.jpg Click for credits |
OMG, Carolinagirl, that lo is awesome. I need that kit!
Here is mine... glad is not right next to yours! :yes: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_002.jpg Credits: CM Disney Mickey Kit ( paper) and Disney Vacation Kit ( embellishments) Fonts: Minnie and Best Buds |
|
Second change challenge
|
|
|
|
Hi!
Here's my challenge pages! :) http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ia_1_small.jpghttp://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ia_2_small.jpg |
|
Toy Story Maniacs
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._Maniacs_L.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._Maniacs_R.jpg
Journaling reads: The first day we were in Hollywood Studios we couldn't get on the ride because the wait was over 2 hours. The second day we arrived very early and Steve raced ahead of us to grab Fastpasses. It was a surprise when we caught up with him and the wait was only 45 minutes. We got in line and the time seemed to fly by since there was so much to look at. Because of our FastPasses we got to ride it a 2nd time - not many people get to say that. Later in the day the wait was 4 hours. |
|
Here's one I did for a Speed Scrap - it was done in a REAL hurry!!!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...a-for-web1.jpg Click image for credits |
|
I finally scrapped my favorite ride (many more to go ;))! Here's a layout of the ride & queue being empty for the private Disapalooza party. :) :credits:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...tsm_pg1_sm.jpg http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...tsm_pg2_sm.jpg Full 2 page spread http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...sm_2pg_600.jpg |
Luv the Queue area for this ride:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ory-Mania1.jpg Credits in the gallery post |
SS 21
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ry_Mania_2.jpg Not the best layout I've ever done. :blush: |
|
|
|
Here is my layout from last years TSM Meet. Finally getting time to do some scrapping.
http://mytimepassages.com/wordpress/...00_websize.jpg Credits on my blog post. |
|
|
Toy Story Mania
This is such a fun ride and the queing area is fantastic.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ory-mania3.jpg credits in gallery post |
Speed Scrap 35
|
|
|
|
Speed Scrap #43 Toy Story Mania
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-Mania_web.jpg Click image for comments and credits. |
|
|
We loved our first time on this ride!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...90/TSM-web.jpg :credits: |
Toy Story Mania November 2010
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...TH-TSM_Web.jpg Click image for comments and credits. Totally inspired by the layout above. :) |
| All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:16 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger