MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fireworks and Special Events at EPCOT (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9621)
-   -   Christmas Decorations & Events at Epcot (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3638)

kathleena 12-11-2009 09:47 AM

Christmas Decorations & Events at Epcot
 
RIP Lights of Winter

Winterfresh by Roben-Marie Designs
Lots ‘o Photos Templates by Sahlin Studios
Happiest Season of All by Britt-ish Designs (staples)
!Paul Maul and Vladimir Script fonts


http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q...ghtsWinter.jpg

kathleena 12-11-2009 09:48 AM

Hanukkah Storyteller

Happy Hanukkah by Andilynn Designs


http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q...nukkah-Web.jpg

QuiltyMom 12-12-2009 06:33 AM

Wow - those lights are gorgeous! And the Hanukkah lo is beautiful. I just love Andi's new kit!

snowdrop 01-07-2010 11:01 PM

I never got to see the Hanukkah storyteller. :( I only saw 2, actually, I wish I could have seen more (we didn't even get over to the other side of the World Showcase, even though we were in Epcot a ton!) Here's my LO for the French storyteller. I'll eventually expand this LO since I have lots more pics (including one of my with Pere Noel), but as soon as I saw this Santa element from WM[Squared] I *had* to do a LO with it! Click for credits.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...erenoel600.jpg

Princess Janas Mom 02-16-2010 07:35 PM

WS Storytellers
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...8-Page0411.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...8-Page0421.jpg

Sand 03-08-2010 04:48 PM

Weekly Challenge #24
 
[IMG][IMG]http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._24-1_Sand.jpg[/IMG][/IMG]

image linked to credits

hobbes130 04-05-2010 11:15 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._of_winter.jpg

snowdrop 04-24-2010 03:28 AM

Click for credits

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ny_xmas_sm.jpg

Barbaraann 08-02-2010 05:43 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...8/DSCN0058.JPG

Barbaraann 08-02-2010 05:46 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...8/DSCN0059.JPG

Barbaraann 08-09-2010 02:59 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...8/DSCN0060.JPG

Barbaraann 08-09-2010 03:02 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...8/DSCN0061.JPG

Barbaraann 08-09-2010 03:05 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...8/DSCN0062.JPG

Barbaraann 08-09-2010 03:08 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...8/DSCN0063.JPG

obumpus 10-15-2010 04:16 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...htsWinter1.jpg
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...lights&cat=all

KayR 11-06-2010 06:37 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...COT-Lights.jpg

luv2scrapmm 11-07-2010 02:27 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...sional_web.jpg:credits:
For Weekly Challenge 59

kathleena 11-25-2010 06:45 PM

:credits::thanks:

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...reNoel-Web.jpg

kateeov 01-07-2011 05:18 PM

Epcot Christmas Tree
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...eflections.jpg

luv2scrapmm 01-08-2011 08:37 AM

For SS 32
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ee_for_web.jpg:credits:

Dimplebrandy 01-08-2011 02:40 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-show-2web.jpg

Again, Hoping this is the right spot :)

hmcfall711 01-08-2011 03:46 PM

SS 34

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...757/EPCOT4.jpg

Weekly Challenge 83

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...the_season.jpg

Mary Jo 04-12-2011 09:28 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Epcot-Tree.jpg:credits:

Kimberly27 05-10-2011 08:57 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...isney2-053.jpg
For Hopscotch challenge

Spacecadetswife 05-11-2011 11:13 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...rkle-Epcot.jpg

snowdrop 05-18-2011 04:08 PM

:credits:

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...enoel_site.jpg

obumpus 09-28-2011 08:45 PM

For Template Challenge 83

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...83_obumpus.jpg

:credits:

Charelkenl 12-23-2011 06:05 PM

Disney Epcot Christmas Tree 11-18-2011
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...18-2011web.jpg
:thanks:
Hope you enjoy,

hjansen69 01-05-2012 10:28 AM

Christmas Topiaries
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_080.jpg

becca1976 06-17-2012 01:09 PM

http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/v...ocessional.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...onal-pg_-1.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...onal-pg_-2.jpg

fl_connie 08-11-2012 07:42 PM

Epot Tree
 
We went for our anniversary on the 11th and were delighted to find so many of the decorations & trees already up. The magical place is always more magical at Christmas.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...600_x_464_.jpg

vew-tori 08-12-2012 07:57 PM

For Speed Scrap #117
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._Page_0931.jpg

momabaarjo 11-04-2012 10:41 AM


CynthiaY2 12-08-2012 01:45 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...elight_web.jpg
Click image for comments and credits.

SaraG07 12-17-2012 05:02 PM

Father Christmas
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...llnge-2012.jpg

CynthiaY2 12-20-2012 09:02 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...COT-Santaw.jpg
Click image for comments and credits.

karrieskreations 12-21-2012 07:44 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...tmas_small.jpg
linked for credits

janette 05-19-2013 08:19 AM

Wish they would do these lights again!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...xmas_epcot.jpg

:credits:

krs5138 08-30-2013 06:39 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...andlelight.jpg

sewfun06 02-09-2014 11:21 AM

For Speed Scrap 165
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...165_Small_.jpg


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger