MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Telephone Challenges (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9659)
-   -   Telephone Challenge Hosts - sign up here (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3934)

Disney Baby 03-02-2010 02:28 PM

Telephone Challenge Hosts - sign up here
 
We would like to continue with the Telephone Challenges here on MS! We can't schedule them weekly or bi-weekly because the challenges take as long as it takes the participants to complete it! We have decided to go with 10 participants per telephone challenge but start two at the same time so that 20 people can participate. We will start them simultaneously, if one finishes before the other than the next designated host can jump right in and start the next one.

If you are interested in hosting, please let me know and I will add you to this first post.

A few requests, relating to hosting:
- Hosts will post the Telephone Challenge when the "reveal" is done from the previous telephone challenge.
- Gifts for participants are optional
- Please copy and paste the guidelines for the challenge from the first post and put your spin on it if you would like (e.g. you can specify what needs to be scraplifted - color, # of photos, layout, # of papers, etc.)
- Create a layout and send a PM to the next person on the list.
- Please remind our traditional/paper scrapping friends that they can participate too!
- Please revise the first post when the participants volunteer and revise the first post when the next person is up by moving the arrow.
- Your main responsibility is to collect the layouts and get them to Carol so that the two of you can coordinate the reveal. You can collect all of the layouts and post them all at one time. The layouts need to be posted backwards (the last layout first). If the posters include the credits, you can include these as well. Please put the MouseScrapper's name in the title so that Carol can convert it to their user name.


Telelphone Challenge 1: Disney Baby
Telephone Challenge 2a: kelseyll
Telephone Challenge 2b: Disney Baby
Telephone Challenge 3a: longhorn
Telephone Challenge 3b: Yzerbear19
Telephone Challenge 4a: Chef Minnie Mouse
Telephone Challenge 4b: tukogirl
Telephone Challenge 5a: Chef Minnie Mouse
Telephone Challenge 5b: Disney Baby
Telephone Challenge 6a: longhorn
Telephone Challenge 6b: Natalie from PA
Telephone Challenge 7a: missi_me
Telephone Challenge 7b: RuthieRoo
Telephone Challenge 8a: Disney Baby
Telephone Challenge 8b: Chef Minnie Mouse
Telephone Challenge 9a: tukogirl
Telephone Challenge 9b: missi_me
Telephone Challenge 10a: Natalie from PA
Telephone Challenge 10b: Chef Minnie Mouse
Telephone Challenge 11: Disney Baby (Since we are doing so many different types of challenges on Mousescrappers, we are going to go back to one Telephone Challenge at a time with 15 to 20 people.)
Telephone Challenge 12: sparklehal
Telephone Challenge 13: Carmen
Telephone Challenge 14: Mary Jo
Telephone Challenge 15: missi_me (Let's go back to 10 people) :)
Telephone Challenge 16: poohaddict
Telephone Challenge 17: sparklehal
Telephone Challenge 18: tiggerjen
Telephone Challenge 19: This Dixie Pixie
Telephone Challenge 20: sparklehal
Telephone Challenge 21: meejay
Telephone Challenge 22: sparklehal

Telephone Challenge 23: Disney Baby


Thanks so much for helping with this activity! I know that there are several Mousescrappers that have hosted this type to challenge on other sites and can easily jump in so that we have more fun!

Chef Minnie Mouse 03-03-2010 07:11 AM

What are the "a" & "b" for?:confused:

Disney Baby 03-03-2010 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chef Minnie Mouse (Post 19610)
What are the "a" & "b" for?:confused:

Hi Lisa,

We are trying to run two at the same time :) If one finishes before the other than the next "a" can start. So there are two hosts for the 2nd round - host 2a and host 2b. As soon as one of those finishes, then 3a will start, then 3b. I think I made it too confusing since I haven't had any volunteers yet...

longhorn 03-03-2010 06:51 PM

I'll try hosting a telephone challenge. I've never hosted a challenge before, and I don't have any PP to give, but I can give it a try. This month will be pretty busy for me, though. Could I sign up for the 3a or 3b instead of the next one?

I had lots of fun with the first telephone challenge, and can't wait to see all the finished LOs!

Disney Baby 03-03-2010 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longhorn (Post 19635)
I'll try hosting a telephone challenge. I've never hosted a challenge before, and I don't have any PP to give, but I can give it a try. This month will be pretty busy for me, though. Could I sign up for the 3a or 3b instead of the next one?

I had lots of fun with the first telephone challenge, and can't wait to see all the finished LOs!

Hi Vicki,

Thanks for volunteering :) I will sign you up for 3a and if something comes up, you can PM me and we will figure it out. No worries with the PP - the challenge is just as fun without one!

kelseyll 03-04-2010 01:20 AM

I can try hosting 2a. I haven't hosted before, but am totally willing to give it my best shot! =) I don't know about a PP either....I will have to check my connections!! =) I'm assuming we will start fairly soon after a "2b Host" is found?? Just let me know...and I'll keep checking back too! =) This will be FUN!! :hooray:

Disney Baby 03-04-2010 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kelseyll (Post 19652)
I can try hosting 2a. I haven't hosted before, but am totally willing to give it my best shot! =) I don't know about a PP either....I will have to check my connections!! =) I'm assuming we will start fairly soon after a "2b Host" is found?? Just let me know...and I'll keep checking back too! =) This will be FUN!! :hooray:

I am going to take 2b because I gave everyone too short notice to volunteer. I appreciate that you are giving hosting a chance :) We are on the last person on the list for the 1st challenge (Fran) and then Carol and I have to coordinate the "reveal" As soon as that is done, you can post 2a and I will post 2b. Thanks again!

kelseyll 03-04-2010 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disney Baby (Post 19667)
I am going to take 2b because I gave everyone too short notice to volunteer. I appreciate that you are giving hosting a chance :) We are on the last person on the list for the 1st challenge (Fran) and then Carol and I have to coordinate the "reveal" As soon as that is done, you can post 2a and I will post 2b. Thanks again!

Awesome!! :woohoo: It will be good to work with a pro in case I have questions and need :help:!! =) I'll keep watching for the cue! =)

Chef Minnie Mouse 03-06-2010 05:47 PM

I will take 4 a or b:yeah:

Yzerbear19 03-07-2010 10:41 AM

I'll take 3b

Disney Baby 03-07-2010 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yzerbear19 (Post 19747)
I'll take 3b

Melissa - Thanks for volunteering!

tukogirl 03-08-2010 11:21 AM

I can take 4b. :)

Disney Baby 03-08-2010 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tukogirl (Post 19784)
I can take 4b. :)

Thanks Andrea!:)

Disney Baby 04-18-2010 08:46 PM

Need Volunteers ;)
 
Lisa is going to head up 5a and I am going to take 5b? Any takers on hosting for round 6?

longhorn 04-18-2010 09:55 PM

I'll do 6a or 6b. I had fun hosting the last one. :)

Disney Baby 04-19-2010 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longhorn (Post 22096)
I'll do 6a or 6b. I had fun hosting the last one. :)

Thanks Vicki!! I am putting you down for 6a :)

Natalie from Pa 04-19-2010 04:20 PM

I may need a little help along the way.....but I'd be happy to try my hand at 6b!!!!!

luv2scrapmm 04-19-2010 04:30 PM

Wish I could offer now but if we can keep this going until summer, I will try hosting then. End of the year is the big push for us at school....I will be starting individual testing for my class of 23 mid-May (after just getting through end of term testing last week). After the 2 weddings July 4th weekend, I'll be ready to go:D. Keep hoping hubby decides to book a last minute trip to WDW.......

Disney Baby 04-22-2010 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natalie from Pa (Post 22135)
I may need a little help along the way.....but I'd be happy to try my hand at 6b!!!!!

Thanks Natalie! I am so glad that you are on this board - I love your designs and your layouts! I love your autograph book too. On our next trip, I am going to print them out for my kids!

Disney Baby 04-22-2010 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv2scrapmm (Post 22136)
Wish I could offer now but if we can keep this going until summer, I will try hosting then. End of the year is the big push for us at school....I will be starting individual testing for my class of 23 mid-May (after just getting through end of term testing last week). After the 2 weddings July 4th weekend, I'll be ready to go:D. Keep hoping hubby decides to book a last minute trip to WDW.......

We will defintely keep it going! You are going to be crazy busy until the summer gets here - I hope that hubby books that trip!! I am going to sign you up for 22b :lol2: - just kidding. I hope your testing goes well!

Natalie from Pa 04-24-2010 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disney Baby (Post 22331)
Thanks Natalie! I am so glad that you are on this board - I love your designs and your layouts! I love your autograph book too. On our next trip, I am going to print them out for my kids!


Thanks for the kind words Jennifer. I am thrilled to be a part of this board. Everyone is so talented and it's so great to be pushed and inspired by the work I see here.

missi_me 04-25-2010 11:05 AM

If it's still open, I would like to host 7a or any other one that is available.

Disney Baby 04-26-2010 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missi_me (Post 22527)
If it's still open, I would like to host 7a or any other one that is available.

Melissa - I am adding you to the list! Thanks for volunteering!!

luv2scrapmm 04-26-2010 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disney Baby (Post 22332)
We will defintely keep it going! You are going to be crazy busy until the summer gets here - I hope that hubby books that trip!! I am going to sign you up for 22b :lol2: - just kidding. I hope your testing goes well!

I almost have him convinced to do a short trip before our annual passes expire July 2nd....however we may be going to England/Germany rather than their counterparts in Epcot if his company sends him for training in their European divisions.... that is unless my airfare is out of this world! He hasn't found out for sure yet so we can't make any decisions :idea: though I keep telling him we can cancel the room in WDW if we book it now and plans change.:D

BTW- Wouldn't 22b put me into the fall:lol2:? That's why I love this group - everyone has fun and is soooo nice:yes:

RuthieRoo 04-27-2010 10:05 AM

I'll sign up to host one. :D

Disney Baby 05-02-2010 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RuthieRoo (Post 22728)
I'll sign up to host one. :D

Hello :) Sorry so late to respond! I am adding you to 7b. Thanks for volunteering - these are so - fun and I love the layouts that are being inspired!

Chef Minnie Mouse 05-16-2010 04:28 PM

I should take 8b,everyone ready to :scrapbooking:

Disney Baby 05-16-2010 05:38 PM

Hello Everyone! I didn't even realize we had finished round seven!!!! Everyone is so speedy - but I love to see the results of these challenges. I will post 8a as soon as the children fall asleep - We had a big day today - our son was baptized and had his first birthday party. We are so behind the ball with child number 4 - our 1st was baptized at 4 months and our twins were baptized at 5 months. Lisa has offered to do 8b and she will probably post first.

tukogirl 05-16-2010 08:15 PM

I can take 9 a or b

Disney Baby 05-20-2010 04:37 PM

Thanks Andrea!! Any takers on for 9b or round 10?

missi_me 05-25-2010 09:14 AM

I'll take 9b.

Disney Baby 05-25-2010 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missi_me (Post 25387)
I'll take 9b.

Hi Melissa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!

Natalie from Pa 05-26-2010 05:52 AM

Hi Jennifer......
If you'd like to set up round 10.... I can host one. I already have a speed scrap and a template challenge so why not do 3!!!!!

Disney Baby 05-27-2010 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natalie from Pa (Post 25470)
Hi Jennifer......
If you'd like to set up round 10.... I can host one. I already have a speed scrap and a template challenge so why not do 3!!!!!

Hello Natalie :D

You are THE WOMAN!!!!!! Thanks for signing up!

Chef Minnie Mouse 06-10-2010 03:29 PM

I will take 10b :scrapbooking: if no one has already taken it :mouseears:

Disney Baby 06-10-2010 03:38 PM

Hi Lisa!

Thanks for taking 10b!!!

I am planning on jumping in this round - I need to get more pages done!

Disney Baby 06-11-2010 08:16 AM

Going back to one Telelphone Challenge at a time :)
 
Hi Mousescrappers!

Beginning with Round 11, we are going back to one Telephone Challenge at a time with more participants. I think they will go rapidly and be less confusing with only one round going at time. The participation on this site and the warm and friendly atmosphere is so great :) I appreciate everyone's upbeat and supportive attitude! I hope that veteran and new hosts will continue to sign up to help with this challenge because it is so much fun to see the reveal!!!!

tukogirl 06-16-2010 12:51 PM

:thumbsup:

I like having one big challenge - the longer you have to wait the more exciting it is haha! Thanks for coordinating all of this!

This Dixie Pixie 08-03-2010 10:18 AM

Is there going to be a new telephone challenge starting soon? :please: The last one started in June. I really really want to play!! :D

sparklehal 08-04-2010 05:57 PM

I can try. I don't have a great PP but I have something lol. If you can tell me every detail I need to know I host. I am having so much fun on this site. IT ROCKS!!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger