![]() |
Mad Hatter's Tea Cups
|
Mad Hatter's Tea Cups
|
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ge14-klein.jpg
Click on the image for credits and translation |
This is one of my first pages made with digiscrap.
Learning each time more and more ow how do I put in the pic?? |
Quote:
Hope it helps!!! |
hummm, I made the pics 600x600 buts it says now exceeds filesize limit
I think it has something to do with the 280KB you told me, but I don't know how to make it less KB, hahaha. Not that smart with PC's |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
teacups
oke I think it works now.
It's 400x400 Thnx for your help! It's one of my first digiscrap pages so it's still getting better http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...pjes2kopie.jpg |
|
|
|
|
SS #58
|
|
|
SS #98
|
SS #109
|
http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/4320/ct335.jpg
Made with the gorgeous kit Park Pals 3 by FranB Designs. http://scraptakeout.com/shoppe/Park-Pals-extras-3.html The template is from the template pack Life's Lemonade by Sweet Digi Scraps. http://scraptakeout.com/shoppe/Life-...gi-Scraps.html |
|
|
|
http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/...ps9b2c2945.jpg
Made with the beautiful kit Collecting Moments - April by Pixelily Designs. http://www.gottapixel.net/store/prod...70&cat=&page=1 The template is from the awesome template pack Road Maps Vol. 12 by Down This Road Designs. http://scraporchard.com/market/Road-...Scrapbook.html |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:30 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger