MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Telephone Challenges (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9659)
-   -   Telephone Challenge 9b - You can "quote" me on that. (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4457)

missi_me 06-01-2010 09:32 AM

Telephone Challenge 9b - You can "quote" me on that.
 
Hello everyone! Melissa (missi_me) here to bring you another Telephone Challenge but I am adding a twist because that makes it more fun *insert evil laugh*. Please scraplift the previous player's layout as usual but use a Disney movie, song, or show quote that best fits your layout. For instance, if your layout is about Buzz Lightyear, you could quote, "To infinity and beyond" or if you are doing something about Hannah Montana you could quote "telephone challenge hostess say what?". If you have any questions about the theme, please let me know.

THE RULES:

1) I will create a layout then pass it to the next person on the list. Their job is to scraplift my layout. Remember, layout must be something Disney related.

2) Please try to finish your layout within 24 hours of receiving it from the previous poster. If you think it will take you a little longer than 24 hours, just PM me.

3) When you are done with your layout, "pass it" on to the next person. Be sure to send me a copy so that I can put them all together at the end.

Please be sure your layout is 180 kb or less (600x600 is the optimum size).

4) Please post in this thread (just a message - not layout) when you have passed it on to the next person.

5) PLEASE DO NOT post your layout in the Gallery or any thread until the challenge is complete.

6) At the end all of the layouts will be posted in the Gallery to show how it has changed with each person. Please add credits and post to the appropriate thread in the forum after the "reveal" is done.

ENJOY!

Please reply on the thread if you want to play and I will add your name to the list in the order that you reply. Once we have 10 people signed up I will pass my layout on to the second person on the list.


Thanks for playing!!!!
1. Melissa (missi_me)
2. Natalie (Natalie from PA)
3. Angela (Amazz)
4. Linece
5. Goofy's Girl
6. Ruthie Roo
7. Pennylane
8. Susan0326
9. karrieskreations
10. californiateri <--------:scrapbooking:

Natalie from Pa 06-01-2010 10:15 AM

I haven't played in awhile.....count me in!:woohoo::woohoo:

amazz 06-01-2010 11:25 AM

I'll play. :sorcerer:

Linece 06-01-2010 11:30 AM

It will be my first telephone challenge and i want to participate but is the time zone a problem ? When i scrap here it's the night in usa ...:blush:

If it's not a problem you can count on me (maybe i'll need a little help to know how to "pass" my layout to the next participant).

missi_me 06-01-2010 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linece (Post 25922)
It will be my first telephone challenge and i want to participate but is the time zone a problem ? When i scrap here it's the night in usa ...:blush:

If it's not a problem you can count on me (maybe i'll need a little help to know how to "pass" my layout to the next participant).

Time zone is not a problem at all. Welcome. Warning: you will be addicted to these challenges. I'm just saying.

Linece 06-01-2010 12:06 PM

Cool ! I have one more last question , when a scrapper does a scraplift ... does he or she has to follow some rules like using the same colors or template that the last scrapper used or both ? how many details does she have to change ?

I hope my question is clear ...:blush:

missi_me 06-01-2010 12:08 PM

Thanks for playing ladies.

kateolas 06-01-2010 01:29 PM

I'll play !!! Missed the last ones ... I was too busy. :(

RuthieRoo 06-01-2010 02:04 PM

Sign me up please!!! I was on vacation & am having scrap withdrawals. :eek:

missi_me 06-01-2010 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linece (Post 25927)
Cool ! I have one more last question , when a scrapper does a scraplift ... does he or she has to follow some rules like using the same colors or template that the last scrapper used or both ? how many details does she have to change ?

I hope my question is clear ...:blush:

You can use the same number of pictures, same colors, same general theme, it doesn't matter. You aren't trying to make the exact layout. It is your version of the layout you are sent. You can change everything or nothing at all (except the photos).

missi_me 06-01-2010 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RuthieRoo (Post 25940)
Sign me up please!!! I was on vacation & am having scrap withdrawals. :eek:

Got you down. I just finished the Queen of Scrap challenge at Scrap Matters and I DEFINATELY am NOT having scrap withdrawls!!

pennylayne 06-01-2010 07:57 PM

I play too!!

Susan0326 06-01-2010 08:26 PM

I'll play!! :wave:

karrieskreations 06-02-2010 05:16 AM

i wanna join!

californiateri 06-02-2010 09:17 AM

If you don't have spot #10 filled - I'll play!

missi_me 06-02-2010 09:20 AM

We have 10. I'm off to go create my layout.

missi_me 06-03-2010 04:12 PM

Passed mine off to Natalie.

Sorry it took me to long to get mine done. I was without power, since the power company turned off the WRONG power. They were suppose to turn off 6713 and turned off 6731!! Since we live out in the country, it took them all day to get back out to turn it back on. GRRRR!!

californiateri 06-04-2010 09:57 AM

Melissa - just noticed you're in NO Cal. What city are you in? We live in Walnut Creek!

Natalie from Pa 06-04-2010 11:29 AM

I got your layout yesterday after a (very long!) day at Hersheypark with my daughter. I started my layout before work today. I'll try to get it finished when I get home tonight!

Natalie from Pa 06-04-2010 08:50 PM

I'm all done and my layout is passed on!

amazz 06-05-2010 01:53 PM

I sent on my LO. :)

Linece 06-06-2010 10:53 AM

I'm done ! Just sent my LO ! So fun , I love this challenge !:)

kateolas 06-07-2010 03:17 PM

Whew! Just finished and sent my layout to Ruthie Roo.

Sorry it took me a little longer ... yesterday was my daughters recital and today I was flooded with work.

:surf:

RuthieRoo 06-08-2010 01:45 PM

That's mine done & passed on to Pennylayne. :scrapbooking:

pennylayne 06-09-2010 12:42 PM

Ruthie accidently sent me her layout for telepphone challenge 9a. I sent her a pm and am waiting for her 9B layout. If she sent a copy to the host, maybe the host could pm it to me so I don't hold us up? Thanks for your patients peeps :)

pennylayne 06-10-2010 08:28 AM

:surf::whistle::popcorn:

RuthieRoo 06-10-2010 09:59 AM

:blush: Sorry for the hold up everyone. Things are a little crazy here just now and I mislabeled my PM to pennylayne. Hopefully things should be back on track now. Sorry again!

pennylayne 06-10-2010 06:14 PM

ok, sent mine off to Susan. thanks for your patients gals :)

Susan0326 06-10-2010 10:22 PM

Yay! My turn...

I have it and will finish it as soon as I can. :scrapbooking:

Susan0326 06-11-2010 04:43 PM

I just finished mine and sent it to karrieskreations.

:yeah:

karrieskreations 06-12-2010 07:45 AM

my layout is done and sent off to californiateri.... can't wait to see them all!

californiateri 06-14-2010 03:50 PM

Okay - just sent mine off to Missi_me.

Can't wait to see them all!

missi_me 06-16-2010 01:46 PM

I just waiting for the gallery to be opened so I can show everyone the layouts. You all did a FABULOUS job on them. Thank you so much for playing along.

missi_me 06-16-2010 06:19 PM

The moment of truth is here: THE REVEAL!!
missi_me
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/648/Hi_ho.jpg
Natalie from PA
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ie_from_PA.jpg
Amazz
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ma_-_Amazz.jpg
Linece
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...0_-_Linece.jpg
Goofys girl
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...oofys_girl.jpg
Ruthie Roo
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Ruthie_Roo.jpg
Pennylane
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._Pennylane.jpg
Susan0326
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._susan0326.jpg
Karrieskreations
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...skreations.jpg
California Teri
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...terAll_web.jpg

Please do not forget to leave your credits, post your layout in the appropriate forum, and love to everyone. You ladies rocked this challenge!!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger