MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Parades, Fireworks and Special Events at California Adventure (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9642)
-   -   World of Color (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4700)

kaylalovesminnie 06-30-2010 10:10 AM

World of Color
 
Yay! I'm excited to be the first one to post a World of Color layout. We were fortunate enough to spend opening weekend at Disneyland! If anyone has questions about the show or the dining plans, message me!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ne2010_8x8.jpg
:credits:

TanyaH666 07-01-2010 12:09 AM

good lord Kayla, you managed to scrap your pictures already?!?! i keep staring at my WoC pictures thinking that i have NO IDEA how i am gonna scrap them, lol. you did a great job!

kaylalovesminnie 07-01-2010 07:52 AM

haha ya, I couldn't wait to scrap them! We had been anticipating WOC for so long that I had been thinking about it for about a year lol. I'm already thinking about layouts for the new Mermaid ride (I just know I'm gonna cry like a baby when I ride that thing..so many fond memories of the movie) and Cars Land too lol..but I got awhile to go for those! :)

Barbaraann 07-01-2010 07:56 AM

Thanks for posting the WOC page I was supposed to be going to Disneyland this Summer, and I had to postpone my trip until next year. I have been reading about, and looking at all the WOC photos and videos that I can find.

Someday, I will be scrapping my own WOC pages.

Thanks again.

kaylalovesminnie 07-10-2010 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barbaraann (Post 29584)
Thanks for posting the WOC page I was supposed to be going to Disneyland this Summer, and I had to postpone my trip until next year. I have been reading about, and looking at all the WOC photos and videos that I can find.

Someday, I will be scrapping my own WOC pages.

Thanks again.

You're so welcome! Sorry to hear that your trip got cancelled...but I know that once you do get to see it you'll know it was worth the wait!! :hooray:

Kim 07-25-2010 10:56 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...697/WoCWeb.jpg

BobbityBoo 08-02-2010 02:54 PM

Here's a LO I did from when I saw World of Colour
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...d-of-Color.jpg

Chef Minnie Mouse 08-26-2010 06:14 PM

World of Color
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mp_chal_25.jpg
:credits:

leslie_537 09-11-2010 04:45 PM

Well I have been wanting to post my WOrld of Color page here forever, but I have had tons of technical issues with it. Not matter how small I make it or compress it the file size won't go below 650 kb. I am so confused.

So I uploaded it to my photobucket account instead. So no links for praise, but oh well!

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...y4th_WOC-1.jpg

Credits:

Paper and Title Created by Me
Silver Mickey and the Circle Shalin
Yin Templates
A few photos from a FLIKR friend, Once the show started I put my camera down and enjoyed the show!

CAVEA001 11-08-2010 08:44 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...or2010-web.jpg

I'm still not sold on this one ... when the photos are so colorful, it's hard to scrap. :mad:

reboscraps 11-26-2010 09:16 PM

Here's one from me... I just went for the first time last week!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...color-WEB3.jpg

This Dixie Pixie 01-08-2011 01:23 PM

For SS33:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-of-Color1.jpg

This Dixie Pixie 01-17-2011 04:34 AM

For Template Challenge 47
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...allenge-47.jpg

shalinao 01-27-2011 04:52 PM

Unfortunately none of pictures from the show turned out...thank goodness for the internet ;)
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._at_nightw.jpg
:credits:

Ruby 03-05-2011 09:26 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-of-color3.jpg

mcclane 03-22-2011 03:27 PM

For Scraplift Challenge #8
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_012.jpg

Chef Minnie Mouse 04-06-2011 08:16 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...e-Moments3.jpg
:credits:

BelieveInFairies 05-20-2011 10:17 AM

World of Color
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ake_Smash1.jpg

quietangelsb 06-13-2011 10:10 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...d_of_Color.jpg

marinapj 06-23-2011 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruby (Post 56693)

I love it!

britt 07-01-2011 08:53 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...fColor_WEB.jpg
:credits:

r0binb 07-16-2011 10:54 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...T-20110712.jpg

grandmaliza 07-25-2011 10:41 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...d_of_Color.jpg

Claire 09-15-2011 05:43 PM

World of Colour
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...olour_pg_1.jpg

Claire 09-24-2011 09:24 AM

World of Colour
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...olour_pg_2.jpg

Dtap07 10-11-2011 02:11 PM

World of Colors
 
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g9...-of-colors.jpg

banderson 01-28-2012 07:52 PM

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/a...eylandWWEB.jpg

Credits:
Template Janet Phillips ABC Album
Britt-ish Designs Baby I'm A Firework & Add-on
Sahlin Studio After Dark
Font MTF Sweetie

calamitypark 01-29-2012 10:19 PM

Day & Night
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_001.jpg

Done for Speed Scrap marathon # 97

QuiltyMom 02-29-2012 09:29 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...OC_left_25.jpghttp://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...mbs/WOC_25.jpg


http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...OC_left_25.jpg

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...500/WOC_25.jpg

:credits:

wakeley3 04-12-2012 07:49 PM

SS #60
 
I was inspired by your layout:

[IMG]http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ic-Carpets.jpg[/IMG]

The filmstrip frame was my inspiration. Here is mine:

[IMG]http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...780/Colors.jpg[/IMG]

Chef Minnie Mouse 05-18-2012 09:09 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...oom-Pow-AO.jpg
:credits:

Kilted Candyman 09-16-2012 03:45 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._of_Color1.jpg

craftytam 11-13-2012 12:02 AM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos.../WOC-1-web.jpg

mcclane 11-13-2012 04:04 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_014.jpg

Neverlnd16 04-10-2013 11:22 AM

World of Color
 
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s...psefae7fdd.jpg
Gallery and Credits

WDW Scrap Princess 06-01-2013 02:07 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...aisies-001.jpg

:credits:

Chef Minnie Mouse 07-05-2013 12:57 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Your-World.jpg
:credits:

angustia17 08-14-2013 03:28 PM

World of Color
 
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...500/world1.jpghttp://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...0/ofcolor1.jpg
Credits HERE and HERE

lsim 09-04-2013 04:55 PM

World of Color
 
I just did this layout for the weekly challenge #200

[IMG]http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-of-color4.jpg[/IMG]

Lisa

krs5138 09-06-2013 01:55 PM

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/1048/woc1.jpg


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger