MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9682)
-   -   -----> Get the pin of your choice for using the MouseScrappers Amazon link <----- (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4820)

Carolc 07-15-2010 02:21 PM

-----> Get the pin of your choice for using the MouseScrappers Amazon link <-----
 
Using the Amazon links helps generate revenue for MouseScrappers. As a way of thanking you for using these links, I will give you a ‘coupon’ pin that you can exchange for the pin of your choice.

How it works:

- Before you make a purchase on Amazon, click on any of the Amazon links found on MouseScrappers.com (example: the most consistent banner is near the top of the page, near the Kayak and Facebook links)

- Post the details of your purchase here. Please let me know the date you made your purchase, and either the approximate total OR the items you purchased (e.g. 'I bought some books' or 'I spent about $50)

- When the transaction shows up on my report from Amazon (usually the following day), I will send you some "Post" points that you can use for a pin


Important:
Please note that you should not allow too much time to pass between clicking the link on MS and making your purchase (don’t step away from the computer). If the session expires, then Amazon will not retain the referral information. Also, you need to have cookies enabled.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for your support! :wave:
Carol

cddiesel 07-15-2010 03:12 PM

Yayyyy!!!!

PERFECT timing! I just bought a new Nikon camera using your Amazon link! I can't list the price just in case DH sees this post :eek:

One thing I did, I made sure I had all my other browsers closed and then pulled up the link from MouseScrappers main page. I wanted to be 100% you got the credit for it.

Side note: this was my first time ordering anything from Amazon. I was very satisfied with my purchase. I shopped around and they still had the best price. Shipping was fast and most importantly, the packaging was great.

Hope this helps. If anyone has any questions, let me know.

Thanks Carol for the pin! Very cool idea!!!
:thanks:

tukogirl 07-15-2010 03:29 PM

Great idea! I've been trying to convince myself I need a sonicare toothbrush. this may have been the thing that pushes me over the edge lol.

Thanks for all of the cool things you put together for us, Carol!

Carolc 07-15-2010 03:51 PM

Wow!!! Thanks so much for using the MS link! I already see your transaction on my report. Here is your ‘coupon’ pin… let me know if you have any questions trading it in for something else. :)

Thanks for supporting MouseScrappers!

cddiesel 07-15-2010 06:50 PM

Just like my camera purchase......decisions, decisions....I kinda like this "A" pin....do I keep it or sell it??? hmmmmm.....

Thanks so much again!!! :)

Carolc 07-15-2010 11:49 PM

I found out that you can't sell an item that was given to you. So much for my voucher idea. :( Sorry!

So I'll have to modify the offer a little. I will just give you points that you can use in the pin shop.

Christina, I will deposit some points in your account. Let me know if you want me to remove the coupon pin... since you can't get rid of it. :rolleyes:

Mary Jo 07-28-2010 08:28 PM

Hi Carol - I bought some books today - about $38 - I hope that helps. I wish I knew last month when I did my big shopping. :wave:

Carolc 08-02-2010 01:19 AM

Hi Mary Jo... I do see some books on my Amazon report. Thanks so much for using the Amazon link! I just sent you 100 points so you can pick out a pin.

:thanks:

cmtscrap 08-02-2010 01:41 PM

Used Amazon Link
 
Carol,

I purchased some books today (8-2-2010) totaling $19.97 plus $4.98 in shipping using the Amazon link on this site.

Thanks

Carolc 08-03-2010 10:30 AM

I think I see them (hard to tell since I can't get them to add up to $19.97). :rolleyes: But I def see some stuff from yesterday, so I'll send you 100 points so you can pick out a pin of your choice. Thanks so much!

DebraM 08-17-2010 08:55 AM

Carol,

I ordered a printer and new camera lens through the link today - hope it worked! About $345.

Carolc 08-18-2010 06:45 PM

Thanks so much, Debra! It showed up on my report today. :) I'll send you some points for a pin.

leslie_537 08-18-2010 10:35 PM

Carol, you already gave me points, but I want to make sure it worked this time, because I think the first time when I ordered bday supplies you didn't get it but I was there forever and did all my shopping. But when I ordered a camera lens I think you got it(the next day you gave me points for a pin.

But this time I tried ordering everything and then logging out and going back through the link here. So I really just want to know if it worked that way. I ordered about $98 for uniform pants and shorts today. And I just did another for shoes around$98 too.

I hope this makes sense. I want to see if I can shop around put everything in my bucket then go back through here so you still get credit, make sense? Or did I completely confuse you, because I may be a little confused now too! :P

I just shop there a lot and I know every penny counts, so if I can help out with my purchases I will.

Carolc 08-19-2010 06:31 PM

Thanks for going through the extra steps, Leslie. I appreciate it. It takes a day or so after you order things to show up on my report. I did see some party supplies (Scooby Doo, Lego). I see a Nikon 35mm 1.8mm, but I think that is the only lens aside from the camera equipment Christina ordered. Not sure if that is yours or Debra's. I don't see any clothes or shoes, but I'll look again tomorrow.

Thanks again! :wave:

Natalie from Pa 08-20-2010 06:27 AM

Hi Carol,
I bought a couple of books from Amazon on the 15th......
I hope you got the credit!

leslie_537 08-20-2010 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carolc (Post 36400)
Thanks for going through the extra steps, Leslie. I appreciate it. It takes a day or so after you order things to show up on my report. I did see some party supplies (Scooby Doo, Lego). I see a Nikon 35mm 1.8mm, but I think that is the only lens aside from the camera equipment Christina ordered. Not sure if that is yours or Debra's. I don't see any clothes or shoes, but I'll look again tomorrow.

Thanks again! :wave:

I think they were both mine unless we both got a Nikon 1.8 lens. Which could very well be, it makes it so much easier to get awesome shots on dark rides!

scrappinnewbie 08-20-2010 07:11 PM

Just made a purchase
 
Carol,

I just made a purchase tonight at Amazon for $31.50. I know it isn't much, but something is better than nothing.

Glad I was able to help support this great site.

Thanks,

Melinda

Carolc 08-20-2010 09:39 PM

Natalie, Leslie and Melinda,

Thanks so much for using the Amazon link! Can you tell me which pin you'd like and I'll send it to you? I'm starting to run low on post points (and I ironically can't give myself more :rolleyes:)

Thanks!

ana_carol 08-21-2010 01:21 AM

Carol
sorry to ask this, but how exactly do i have to proceed?
My cart is already full of items at amazon. but ill just buy near my trip to US
I should follow the link from amazon? do i need to put things in my cart again? or if it directs me to the site and im already logged in, should i log off and then log in?
Im sorry, i just want to make sure my shopping appears to you, my cart has already over $1000, and that would help MS right?
Thanks
Ana

Carolc 08-21-2010 07:55 AM

Hi Ana,

Yes, this would definitely help!! I think I get roughly 4% back on most purchases, so if you mean $1000 USD, then they might drop $40 into my account.

If you've already saved all these items in your cart in your profile, then it should be pretty easy. First, make sure no Amazon windows are open. Then click any of the Amazon links on MS. When the Amazon window opens up, do as you'd normally do during the checkout process (sign in to your account and then checkout).

Thanks so much!

ana_carol 08-21-2010 04:19 PM

Thanks Carol
Ill follow as you say
I should be buying my items the first week of october, to deliver at the resort
Ill let you know as soon as i buy them, so you can keep track of the credit
:)

scrappinnewbie 08-23-2010 09:12 AM

Thanks for the opportunity to have a pin
 
Carol,

Thanks for the chance to have a pin. :yeah: We didn't spend much with Amazon, but I glad we were able to help this site.

There are so many fun cool pins. I think I would like to start simple. How about Mickey ears?

I am getting my feet wet and then I am going to host a challenge. I love the Mickey Ice Cream Bar... Such a scream.

Does Mousescrappers get credit if we use some of the other links? I have purchased many things with some of the sponsors and will start using the links if they helps this site. Please just let me know ways I can support.

Thanks! :thanks:

Melinda

leslie_537 08-23-2010 01:06 PM

I already got my pin, but I pretty much do all my shopping through Amazon so just an FYI:

Pure Flower Organic Fertlizer
Double Floding Camping Chair

Glad I can help with one click of my mouse

Carolc 08-23-2010 04:33 PM

A few Amazon sales (and coupon code)
 
Thanks so much! :wave:


Here are two promotions that Amazon just sent me – hopefully it will save someone a few bucks.

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/image...186595760_.jpg

Back to School Sale
During Amazon’s Back to School Sale , get $10 off qualifying orders of $50 or more or $25 off qualifying orders of $100 or more when you shop kids’, juniors’, and young men’s clothing sold by Amazon at Amazon.com’s Clothing Store. Now through August 31, 2010. See their sale page here

Enter one promo code at checkout, BK2SKL01 or BK2SKL25 to receive $10 off $50 or $25 off $100


Upcoming Promotions

- This Labor Day, save even more on summer clearance. Get an additional 20% off summer clearance for men, women, and kids clothing sold by Amazon between September 1-7, 2010. Certain restrictions apply.

- For the new mom or mom-to-be, our Baby & Maternity Sale will feature great savings, including 10% off baby clothing and 20% off maternity clothing sold by Amazon. Certain restrictions apply. From September 8-17, 2010.

Carolc 08-24-2010 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrappinnewbie (Post 36700)
Carol,
Does Mousescrappers get credit if we use some of the other links? I have purchased many things with some of the sponsors and will start using the links if they helps this site. Please just let me know ways I can support.

Yes, all of the links would generate some kind of revenue (percentages vary). Amazon is a site that many people use, so it's been the most successful so far. And I just realized the other day that I'm on a 'performance' schedule. So the first 6 items purchased each month earn 4%, and from the 7th item to around the 30th or so earns 6% - so I'm currently at 6% until the end of August - pretty cool! I can't earn anything on my own purchases, though - which is a bummer since we always order from Amazon, too. Can't beat the variety of products, reviews, and free shipping on many items.

Thanks again!

Carolc 08-24-2010 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ana_carol (Post 36545)
Thanks Carol
Ill follow as you say
I should be buying my items the first week of october, to deliver at the resort
Ill let you know as soon as i buy them, so you can keep track of the credit
:)

Ana - just a thought, but what if the items don't all make it to your resort before or during your trip? Have you done ordering like this before? I just know items we order all trickle in at different times, but we never select the option to ship all at once - is that what you do? Just worried about you going back to Brazil before you receive all your items. :(

ana_carol 08-24-2010 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carolc (Post 36795)
Ana - just a thought, but what if the items don't all make it to your resort before or during your trip? Have you done ordering like this before? I just know items we order all trickle in at different times, but we never select the option to ship all at once - is that what you do? Just worried about you going back to Brazil before you receive all your items. :(

The experience we had in january was perfect. I made 2 big orders, both in the beggining of december, i believe the last one was on the 10th, and I selected to group all items when possible, all my packages were in the resort (pop century) before Christmas. We arrived in US on december 31 (miami), and only got in Orlando in january 2, because i had to go to Sawgrass :D
The only item that arrived after we got to Orlando was a collection of Where's Waldo books that my son asked me and I only bought them near Christmas, but i believe i got them on january 5.

What i pay really good attention when im shopping is to only buy items in stock, besides the free shipping of course. I would never buy any item that will ship in 2 to 4 weeks.
And i will do my shopping in the begining of october, i arrive october 25 and leave november 9, so i believe its plenty of time for things to arrive, or if anything happens, there is time for me to solve it.
And another thing i couldnt order now, because there is an unwritten policy of Disney resorts that they will keep your packages as long its around 2 weeks prior to your arrival, so when buying to deliver there i put my name and surname like this: Attn Guest XXXXX , arrival date XXXXX.
In january i had 29 packages waiting for us in the resort, including The Beatles Rock Band, and everything was perfect, so im hoping things will be the same now. :yes:

Did you see this layout i made with the packages when we got to the hotel? My sons had a blast opening them.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...75/Resort_.JPG

scrappinnewbie 08-24-2010 06:03 AM

Ana Carol,

What a clever way to do your Christmas shopping! Love the LO. Your Son looks so happy. I had to smile.

What a fun way to start out the year... Christmas at Disney.

I am sure you guys are looking forward to the next trip.

Be safe and hope everything comes together perfectly.

Melinda

Carolc 08-24-2010 07:50 AM

Oh my gosh! That surely must have been fun! :lol: Look at all those boxes! How did you get all that stuff home? :)

Okay, was just worried for you, but I'm glad to hear it worked out fine in the past. :thumbsup:

ana_carol 08-24-2010 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrappinnewbie (Post 36810)
Ana Carol,

What a clever way to do your Christmas shopping! Love the LO. Your Son looks so happy. I had to smile.

What a fun way to start out the year... Christmas at Disney.

I am sure you guys are looking forward to the next trip.

Be safe and hope everything comes together perfectly.

Melinda

Im definately looking foward to the next trip....61 days, but who's counting?
:D
My older son is the one more anxious, sometimes we sit together in front of computer just adding and deleting things to our cart at amazon.
His wii and dsi games are too expensive here. Lets say a new realease of a wii game is around $50, which would be R$90 in our local currency, but if we go to any store here the same game would be R$ 300 in our currency, hence the super shopping spree. The same with his Lego kits.

It will be our first Mickeys Very Merry Xmas Party and we are super excited about it. :yeah:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carolc (Post 36816)
Oh my gosh! That surely must have been fun! :lol: Look at all those boxes! How did you get all that stuff home? :)

Okay, was just worried for you, but I'm glad to hear it worked out fine in the past. :thumbsup:

Yes it worked fine, i didnt buy anything too expensive nor eletronics, except the GPS device.
How did i get all that home? :D We got home with 8 bags (a couple very large, the rest medium to large size) plus the rock band box. In the airport everybody would stare at us.
The funniest thing happened at the resort, when i checked in, they guy who helped us take the packages to the room couldnt stop giggling. When my husband took his cell phone to record the scene, they guy couldnt help it and asked if he could take a picture also, because noone would believe him. I sure let him and of course tipped him well.
:yes:

momof2greatcats 08-24-2010 06:31 PM

Just did some shopping!
An Insinkerator garbage disposal... just under $300
:-)

not nearly as fun as Ana Carol's shopping - that's awesome you can do that!!

Carolc 08-26-2010 01:26 AM

Thanks so much, Jen! I see it on my report today. Let me know what pin you'd like. :)

emmelleff 08-28-2010 05:14 AM

Hi Carol
Placed an order this morning for $124.28. Flashlights, book and laptop hardshell case.
m@ry:yeah:

hobbes130 08-28-2010 11:38 AM

Do you know if this works for Amazon.co.uk as well?

Carolc 08-28-2010 11:59 PM

That is a good question, Emma. No, the links I have will not give me any credit for purchases made on the UK site. That is a program that I would need to sign up for separately. At this point I don't think it will work too well for me since they'd probably give me Amazon.co.uk site credit, and the shipping would kill me. :) But I'll let you know if I change my mind. Thanks for asking :wave:

Carolc 08-29-2010 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emmelleff (Post 37178)
Hi Carol
Placed an order this morning for $124.28. Flashlights, book and laptop hardshell case.
m@ry:yeah:

This still hasn't shown up yet :(

r0binb 09-04-2010 10:06 PM

I forgot to post this last week. DH ordered new phones for us and his mother on August 27. I don't know if he went through the link on this site for his mother's phones - AT&T DECT 6.0 Black/Silver Digital 4-Handset Answering System, order total $151.12 with shipping. But I'm pretty sure he did for our phones - AT&T DECT 6.0 Digital 2-Line Answering System, order total $364.27.

ILuvCrush 09-04-2010 11:08 PM

hi Carol! I sent you a PM yesterday... because I couldn't find this thread for the life of me LOL!

I purchased (yesterday??? I think??) a lightbox. It was $37

:)

Carolc 09-05-2010 09:14 AM

I see your lightbox, Paula, but I don't see your phones, Robin. :(

Thanks so much for trying!

r0binb 09-06-2010 01:27 PM

Well that's a bummer! We tried again just now with a bottle of grape juice for $10.68. Maybe that worked, even though it's not near the purchase of the phones.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger