MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Telephone Challenges (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9659)
-   -   ~*Telephone Challenge #15*~ It's All About the Holidays (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5767)

missi_me 11-29-2010 08:12 PM

~*Telephone Challenge #15*~ It's All About the Holidays
 
Hi everyone!! Melissa here(missi_me) to bring you another Telephone Challenge. Since it is the holiday season, this challenge is all about holidays. I know that not everyone can go to Disney at Christmas time, so you can use ANY holiday or special occasion (since I know we all can't be there during a holiday). Your layout doesn't have to be limited to the parks either. You can use holiday decorations, kids in costume, etc. It just has to be holiday or special occasion related.

As always, there are some rules (I know, I'm not much for following them either) but the good thing is, these rules you are allowed to bend and interpret them however you see fit (except the whole keep your layout secret to everyone else but me and the person you pass it on to).

THE RULES:

1) I will create a layout then pass it to the next person on the list. Their job is to scraplift my layout. Remember, layout must be something Disney and holiday related.

2) Please try to finish your layout within 24 hours of receiving it from the previous poster. If you think it will take you a little longer than 24 hours, just PM me.

3) When you are done with your layout, "pass it" on to the next person. Be sure to send me a copy so that I can put them all together at the end.

Please be sure your layout is 180 kb or less (600x600 is the optimum size).

4) Please post in this thread (just a message - not layout) when you have passed it on to the next person.

5) PLEASE DO NOT post your layout in the Gallery or any thread until the challenge is complete.

6) At the end, all of the layouts will be posted in the Gallery to show how it has changed with each person. Please add credits and post to the appropriate thread in the forum after the "reveal" is done.

7) DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE LOVE FOR YOUR FELLOW PARTICIPANTS. I know that one is hard, but we all love to get compliments.

ENJOY!

Please reply on the thread if you want to play and I will add your name to the list in the order that you reply. Once we have 15 people signed up I will pass my layout on to the second person on the list.

1. Melissa (missi_me)
2. Paula (ILuvCrush)
3. Melinda (scrappinnewbie)
4. Jennifer (Disney Baby)
5. tiggernjen
6. Kay (KayR)
7. Lisa (Chef Minnie Mouse)
8. Charlene (cmtscrap)
9. californiateri subbing for ana_carol
10. Princess Janas Mom
11. April (sparklehal)
12. shalina0
13. Linda (MJAJmom)
14. Tanya (TanyaH666)
15. Ruby (Ruby) <-----:scrapbooking:

ILuvCrush 11-30-2010 02:05 AM

Sign me up!! :yeah::woohoo::hooray:

ana_carol 11-30-2010 03:47 AM

I wanna play
:hooray::woohoo::hooray:

Disney Baby 11-30-2010 07:55 AM

I want to play!

tiggernjen 11-30-2010 08:20 AM

I want to play...:thumbsup:

Ruby 11-30-2010 08:26 AM

I want to play, also!!! I will be in Disneyland December 5, 6, 7th. So if it is not to much trouble could you put me in the line up after the 7th! :)

KayR 11-30-2010 08:41 AM

I would like to join in too! :scrapbooking:

--Kay

missi_me 11-30-2010 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruby (Post 46439)
I want to play, also!!! I will be in Disneyland December 5, 6, 7th. So if it is not to much trouble could you put me in the line up after the 7th! :)

I put you at the end Ruby. You should be back in time and ready to go with some holiday pictures from Disneyland.

So jealous. We use to go to Disneyland all the time when I was a kid and lived in Ca. I haven't seen Disneyland decked out for Christmas, but I have seen Disney World at Christmas. Have a great time!!

Chef Minnie Mouse 11-30-2010 11:57 AM

WooHoo Sign me up:woohoo:

cmtscrap 11-30-2010 12:38 PM

I'd love to participate again. Please sign me up.

scrappinnewbie 11-30-2010 03:04 PM

I would be happy to play, but really need to be early. After the 12th, things start getting a little crazy.

Could anyone switch? If not, no biggie, I can miss this one and catch the next one. :)

Thanks,

Melinda

missi_me 11-30-2010 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrappinnewbie (Post 46465)
I would be happy to play, but really need to be early. After the 12th, things start getting a little crazy.

Could anyone switch? If not, no biggie, I can miss this one and catch the next one. :)

Thanks,

Melinda

I can add you into the 9 spot and as it gets closer to the 12th, see if someone can switch. Will that work?

Princess Janas Mom 11-30-2010 03:57 PM

I really want to join!!!!:woohoo:

sparklehal 11-30-2010 07:19 PM

I have the perfect photos in mind!!! Sign me up also !! I took them especially with the holidays AND Mousescrappers in mind!

scrappinnewbie 11-30-2010 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missi_me (Post 46467)
I can add you into the 9 spot and as it gets closer to the 12th, see if someone can switch. Will that work?

Melissa,

I will keep my fingers crossed that I get the LO before the 12th. After the 12th will present a challenge, but we will see how it goes.

Thanks for organizing the telephone challenge.

:thanks:

ana_carol 12-01-2010 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrappinnewbie (Post 46510)
Melissa,

I will keep my fingers crossed that I get the LO before the 12th. After the 12th will present a challenge, but we will see how it goes.

Thanks for organizing the telephone challenge.

:thanks:

I can switch with Melinda
Im 3rd, she can have my spot and ill be in any spot
:)

r0binb 12-01-2010 05:57 AM

As much as I'd love to play along, I'm going to have to sit on the sidelines this time and wait to see what y'all come up with.

There's just too much on my plate this month with Hanukkah starting tonight, all the holiday activities at kids' schools, AND getting ready for our vacation next month. I don't think I'll be getting much scrapping done this month.

missi_me 12-01-2010 11:12 AM

Thank you Ana Carol. I switched you to the #9 spot and moved Melinda (scrappinnewbie) to the #3 spot.

Do we have any more scrappers to add?

shalinao 12-01-2010 02:41 PM

I've never played before but I would like to try...:scrapbooking:

scrappinnewbie 12-01-2010 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ana_carol (Post 46530)
I can switch with Melinda
Im 3rd, she can have my spot and ill be in any spot
:)


Thanks Ana for switching with me! :thanks: I do appreciate it!

MJAJmom 12-02-2010 01:54 PM

Boy, I thought I missed this one. Can I sign up?

missi_me 12-03-2010 06:34 AM

We need one more person and we'll get started.

TanyaH666 12-03-2010 09:32 PM

if there is any room left i would love to play. if not i can be a alternate!

missi_me 12-04-2010 05:05 PM

I passed my layout on to Paula (ILuvCrush).

tiggernjen 12-04-2010 05:15 PM

:woohoo: The start of another telephone challenge... :woohoo:

ILuvCrush 12-06-2010 07:59 AM

I'm done!! Sent it on to Melinda!! :yeah:

scrappinnewbie 12-06-2010 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILuvCrush (Post 46856)
I'm done!! Sent it on to Melinda!! :yeah:

Got it! Great LO! I am at work, but will put mine together tonight.

I can't wait! FUN!

scrappinnewbie 12-06-2010 08:08 PM

I just sent mine off to Jennifer (Disney Baby). Thanks for hosting! I am not thrilled with my LO, but wanted to keep things movin'.

Thanks again.

californiateri 12-07-2010 08:54 AM

Rats! I was checking everyday to see if a new one started up - missed a couple of days and now it's all filled up! Oh phoo!:mad:

tiggernjen 12-07-2010 12:01 PM

:eek: it's almost my turn... :scrapbooking:

KayR 12-07-2010 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiggernjen (Post 46927)
:eek: it's almost my turn... :scrapbooking:

That means it will soon be me...

:yeah:

-Kay

ana_carol 12-07-2010 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by californiateri (Post 46917)
Rats! I was checking everyday to see if a new one started up - missed a couple of days and now it's all filled up! Oh phoo!:mad:

Teri can have my spot
Ill have to pass this one...my computer crashed yesterday.
My husband was able to recover all the files since the last back up....which was a huge thing to me, but now he is going to take it to the tech, to see if there is something to be done, because we cant afford a new computer right now. I have no idea if and when it will be back.
So for now all i have is my netbook, and no scrapping in it :no:

Too bad, i was looking forward to do the telephone challenge again
Hope you girls have fun
:wave:

californiateri 12-07-2010 08:07 PM

Oh no Ana Carol - that's terrible. I'm glad you were able to recover your stuff though. I hope they'll be able to fix it - I'd go crazy without mine. I'll be glad to take your place, but wish it wasn't because of these circumstances.

Disney Baby 12-08-2010 01:06 AM

Lyn - you're up!!!!!!

Disney Baby 12-08-2010 01:10 AM

Ana Carol! I hope you get back to scrapping soon. At least we can talk to you on the board since you have the netbook :woohoo:

Teri - I updated the list so that you can sub for Ana Carol. Thanks for jumping in!

ana_carol 12-08-2010 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by californiateri (Post 46953)
Oh no Ana Carol - that's terrible. I'm glad you were able to recover your stuff though. I hope they'll be able to fix it - I'd go crazy without mine. I'll be glad to take your place, but wish it wasn't because of these circumstances.

Im glad someone is able to take my spot. I was coming to post i was not able to keep the challenge and saw your post :)

Yeah im glad he recovered it also. I do constantly back up in 2 HD, but since i got back from Disney, i was too tired or too busy. All my black friday sales i bought were not backed up yet. Well thats one of the perks to be married to an ex computer programmer, and have a geek step son.


Disney Baby - Im more than glad to have bought the netbook this trip,, so ill be around checking the gallery and the forum.
Have a great challenge you all
:wave:

tiggernjen 12-08-2010 09:55 AM

Just checked, got layout from Jennifer...I will work on it later after I get done babysitting my grandchildren.... :scrapbooking:

tiggernjen 12-08-2010 06:42 PM

Kay, ring ring...It's your turn...

KayR 12-08-2010 09:07 PM

Got it.

I was working on it this evening, then PSE crashed on me - before I had saved what I had done. :eek: :pc:.

I will get back onto it tomorrow.

--Kay

KayR 12-09-2010 03:24 PM

Knock Knock..

Delivery from the mail man...

Its Chef Minnie Mouse's turn!

:scrapbooking:

-Kay


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger