MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   2nd Anniversary Celebration (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9704)
-   -   TWO MUCH FUN - Start here <--------- (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7214)

tukogirl 04-14-2011 08:06 PM

TWO MUCH FUN - Start here <---------
 
http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/...ayadcopy-1.jpg

What do you get when you add TWO YEARS of MouseScrappers and TWO MANY fun Birthday ideas? You get 4 weeks of Birthday Fun:hooray::yeah::woohoo:

Can you believe we've had TWO years of incredible layouts, challenges, camaraderie and fun?!?!? In celebration we have a ton of fun things lined up.

It all starts with our Chatapalooza, hosted by April, beginning April 25th. There are still slots available so sign up HERE, or just get the schedule and plan to join us in lots of fun chats. Even if you are new or have never joined in a chat, come on in! We'd love to have ya and you will have lots of fun!

After we've chat chat chatted we begin 3 weeks! of fun birthday games! The list includes

*Bake Me A Cake
*HopScotch
*Cake Smash
*Cake Decorating
*Disney Photos A-Z
*Simon Says
*Scavenger Hunt
*Hide and Go Seek!

Some of these games will be about MouseScrappers and some will be scrapping related. Worried about how you are going to fit in all of these fun games AND all of the great challenges we normally have? Don't fret - for most of these games you will have 3 weeks to participate so you should have plenty of time to do all of the fun birthday activities and challenges! Birthday games will start being posted on May 2nd, so check back here then to see what all of the birthday game fuss is about!

For our final week of Birthday fun we will be having a week long series of speed scraps, starting on Sunday May 15th. Each weekday we will be having a speed scrap with a few extra on the weekend. We’d love to have you host or donate prizes, so please go sign up HERE

On the very last day of our 4 week TWO MUCH FUN Birthday celebration (May 22nd) we will be wrapping up all of the festivities and having a Birthday Blog Hop! We are giving our fabulous sponsors first dibs at blog spots and limiting it to 20 blogs, so check back on the blog hop thread (HERE) often to find out more details and look for open spots!

There will be a special prize for participation, but we are working out the details on this - so check back here in the next few days for the skinny!


We hope you are as excited as we are about the fun 2nd Birthday activities we have planned, and that you will join in and have TWO MUCH FUN!!

leslie_537 04-15-2011 10:12 AM

Some super scrapping Fun! Can't wait!! :scrapbooking::scrapbooking::scrapbooking:

ana_carol 04-15-2011 10:18 AM

Wow
That seems fun
Cant wait for it to start
:yeah::woohoo:

scrappinnewbie 04-15-2011 10:46 AM

Woo hoo!!!!! Sounds like a fun fun time! I am looking forward to it!

Thanks for putting this all together!

winipeg1 04-15-2011 11:14 AM

WOW cant wait, going to join in as much as possible
thanks to everyone who put all this together

CoralTurtle 04-15-2011 11:32 AM

Sounds like a ton of fun! Looking forward to it. :)

tiggernjen 04-15-2011 11:40 AM

:woohoo: I can't wait...It sounds like a lot of fun....:yeah:

Hpgirl 04-15-2011 11:47 AM

This sounds amazing! I'm looking forward to getting in as much as I can - hopefully finals won't interfere too much :) Can't wait!

kaylalovesminnie 04-15-2011 12:04 PM

:party: EEP! Excitementttt!

roxana 04-15-2011 12:20 PM

Can“t wait to start!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shelleeyore 04-15-2011 12:26 PM

Sounds exciting!! Can't wait!

QuiltyMom 04-15-2011 01:52 PM

So, is the cake smash when we throw cakes at our computer monitors? :rolleyes:

CynthiaY2 04-15-2011 02:35 PM

Can't wait to see how the Birthday Fun! Happy 2nd Birthday MouseScrappers!:yeah:

leslie_537 04-15-2011 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuiltyMom (Post 62186)
So, is the cake smash when we throw cakes at our computer monitors? :rolleyes:

Close :D:D!

ncmousemom 04-15-2011 06:40 PM

:balloons:Sounds like so much fun. Thanks a ton for planning it. Can't wait.

alclark11 04-15-2011 07:04 PM

Sounds like lots of fun, but timing...we're moving, and closing for both houses is May 20. Hoping I can participate! Guess I'll have to work very hard all day so I can play at night.

Jenn1 04-15-2011 07:25 PM

WOW! This sounds Awesome!!! :)

Gwendlite 04-15-2011 08:46 PM

:yeah: So excited! I hate that I have to wait a MONTH, because I am so impatient!!!! LOL

sparklehal 04-16-2011 05:00 AM

WOOHOO
 
Too bad WORK gets in the way! HAHAHA Looking forward to all of the fun and craziness that will be going on!

liriel 04-16-2011 05:40 AM

Sounds like fun! Can't wait.

Princess Janas Mom 04-16-2011 02:30 PM

Sounds like a party to me! I'm so there!:D

cmtscrap 04-16-2011 03:01 PM

Sounds like a lot of fun. Looking forward to it! :scrapbooking:

grandmaliza 04-16-2011 06:53 PM

Bummer! I leave for China on May 14th and won't be back until the 30th. I have really enjoyed this site and wish you all a happy birthday. How long will the blog hop be open?

Mary Jo 04-17-2011 08:15 AM

I am so excited!! :goofy_bounce: Thank you so much for organizing things! :thanks: I am putting this on my calendar so I do not forget.

:bday: to my 2nd Family! :lovesite:

obumpus 04-17-2011 03:37 PM

Happy Birthday! Sounds like lots of fun. Putting it on my calendar and bookmarking thread so I don't forget. :)

ljritchie 04-17-2011 04:36 PM

Can we start now? LOL I can't wait!! How much fun fun fun.

tinkerbell7678 04-17-2011 04:52 PM

Can't wait! Sounds like so much fun! :hooray:

ljritchie 04-17-2011 04:53 PM

Calendar
 
I've made a special Calendar just for the event. I posted the details from the threads and think I've got them all. When DH comes home, I'll have it added to the Challenge calendar. It's light yellow. :onPC:

Thanks!! I Can't Wait!!

cncDisney4 04-17-2011 05:55 PM

This sounds like soooo much fun! Updating my scheduler to add everything!

hobbes130 04-18-2011 06:07 AM

woohoo I can't wait!!!!!

kathleena 04-18-2011 07:55 AM

Wow! You guys have really put it all together! Sounds like a lot of fun! :scrapbooking:

meejay 04-18-2011 06:15 PM

WOW! Looks like I joined at the right time! Can't wait to get started and finish up my vacation layouts.

shalinao 04-19-2011 11:01 AM

:yeah:This is awesome and I can't wait!:yeah:
:scrapbooking:

WDW Scrap Princess 04-19-2011 12:39 PM

WOW! :party::party::party::party::party:

momof2greatcats 04-19-2011 03:31 PM

Woot woot!!

shelleeyore 04-22-2011 12:08 PM

Woohoo!! Can't wait!

christypooh402 04-27-2011 03:45 PM

WhooHooo!!
 
This looks so fun!!! Too bad I'll miss all the Speed Scraps; I'll be at DISNEY!!:woohoo:
I do have a question though, the bloghop on the 22cd. Will that be available for a few days? We don't leave the World till the 23rd.

tukogirl 04-28-2011 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by christypooh402 (Post 63695)
This looks so fun!!! Too bad I'll miss all the Speed Scraps; I'll be at DISNEY!!:woohoo:
I do have a question though, the bloghop on the 22cd. Will that be available for a few days? We don't leave the World till the 23rd.

We haven't specifically discussed an ending date. I think for the most part, the people who are participating leave their freebies up for a long time, so I wouldn't worry about missing too much!

Carolc 05-02-2011 12:52 PM

I created a new Gallery category called "Misc challenges". Underneath it is a new '2nd Anniversary Challenges'. Please use this category for all misc 2nd challenges.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ry.php?cat=809

Kramer.zoo 05-21-2011 09:16 PM

Blog hop
 
Hi...I wasn't sure to post this so I thought I'd ask here. I saw another post about the blog hop but now that it is tomorrow, I wanted see if there were some definite plans.
Question: I will be traveling home the 22nd and won't get home until late...will blog hop posts still be available so that I am available to participate Monday evening when I get home from work??
I had so much fun this month...I can't imagine missing all the freebies thru the hop!!
Thanks for all the games!! It was a blast!!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger