MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   2nd Anniversary Celebration (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9704)
-   -   Scavenger Hunt - May 2 to May 22nd! (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7385)

tukogirl 05-01-2011 12:41 PM

Scavenger Hunt - May 2 to May 22nd!
 
Its Birthday Time! And Birthdays mean games, right?!?!

It's time for a 2nd Birthday Scavenger hunt! Every single answer can be found here on the MouseScrappers Site. If you get stuck on something, post a message here and I may be able to give ya a hint or two:whistle:

please DO NOT post your answers here! Send them to me (tukogirl) via private message. All entries must be sent to me by 10pm PT, May 22nd in order to receive the prize!

1. When is Carolc’s birthday?
2. Who hosted weekly challenge #23?
3. What was the date of our first Speed Scrap Minnie Marathon?
4. What was the date of the most ever users online in one day?
5. How many layouts are in Speed Scrap Gallery #14
6. How many comments does WDW Scrap Princess' layout 'Polynesian Resort Meal' have?
7. Name 3 moderators.
8. Name 5 sponsors
9. Who posted a tutorial on how to create a torn edge in Storybook Creator Plus?
10. What is the 'rule' for Getting Your Exposure Right in Bright Sunlight?
11. In the photo threads, who posted a thread for pictures relating to the tomb warriors in Epcot's China?
12. What are the 3 pins you can receive for referral points?
13. What are the usernames of the three people with birthdays of Sept. 9th?
14. Who is hosting our current Photo Scavenger Hunt Challenge (#4)?
15. The font 'Ravenscroft' is meant to approximate the font used for signage on what ride?
16. Who created and posted in the forums a Rapunzel invitation for her daughter's birthday party?
17. Who posts most of the information about sales of products that have to do with Disney scrapping?
18. What was the theme of Photoshare Week 4?
19. The template for Template Challenge #27 was designed to hold how many pictures?
20. Who introduced them self to MouseScrappers by posting "Hello from Myrtle Beach, SC!"

For completing this game you will receive this mickey 4 pack template made by me:

http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/...emp_teaser.jpg

Remember, don't post the answers here! Send me a PM!

shalinao 05-02-2011 10:10 AM

Andrea, super cute templates. Can't wait to get started on this!

shelleeyore 05-02-2011 10:45 AM

Fun!! A great way to get acquainted with places on the site that we might not be very familiar with. Love the pp!

PrincessMouse 05-02-2011 11:08 AM

Adorable templates and I can't wait to play!

tiggernjen 05-02-2011 11:13 AM

This is going to be a fun game...Thanks for hosting...

roxana 05-02-2011 12:08 PM

Great templates Andrea!! I'll be pm-ing you my answers soon...I hope!!!

PrincessMouse 05-02-2011 12:27 PM

Sent mine in a while ago - waiting to hear!

roxana 05-02-2011 12:50 PM

Just sent you my answers Andrea!!!

Kimberly27 05-02-2011 01:11 PM

What is Photoshare? I can't find anything on that one....

tiggernjen 05-02-2011 01:11 PM

I can't believe it....I have all my answers, except for 1....My eyes are getting buzzed looking for tomb warrior in China...Oh well, I'll get back to it later...;)

ana_carol 05-02-2011 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiggernjen (Post 64520)
I can't believe it....I have all my answers, except for 1....My eyes are getting buzzed looking for tomb warrior in China...Oh well, I'll get back to it later...;)

Me too
Im stuck in that one

tukogirl 05-02-2011 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiggernjen (Post 64520)
I can't believe it....I have all my answers, except for 1....My eyes are getting buzzed looking for tomb warrior in China...Oh well, I'll get back to it later...;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ana_carol (Post 64524)
Me too
Im stuck in that one

Hmm, let me see if I can think of a hint....

You don't need to look in the gallery, you should be able to find it here in the forums:whistle:


If that doesn't help, let me know!

sparklehal 05-02-2011 03:53 PM

HAHAHAHAHAH Love the questions! Especially one of them!

PrincessMouse 05-02-2011 04:10 PM

Me too, April ;)

roxana 05-02-2011 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparklehal (Post 64561)
HAHAHAHAHAH Love the questions! Especially one of them!

I know which one April :D, and I too knew the answer, didnt have to search it :lol:

tinkerbell7678 05-02-2011 04:27 PM

This was a lot of fun! I sent you my answers and am hoping I got them all right! Thanks for hosting and for the awesome templates! :)

tiggernjen 05-02-2011 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tukogirl (Post 64559)
Hmm, let me see if I can think of a hint....

You don't need to look in the gallery, you should be able to find it here in the forums:whistle:


If that doesn't help, let me know!

Andrea, I wasn't looking in the gallery for this question...I was looking in the Photo Share...Am I close????

tukogirl 05-02-2011 04:40 PM

maybe my clue wasnt the best :D hmmm

If you wanted inspiration for working on a page about the warriors in china, where would you look?

lamcnany 05-02-2011 04:55 PM

Sent my answers to you. Thanks for the great templates.. thats if i got the answers right :).

ana_carol 05-02-2011 05:04 PM

Just sent mine to you Andrea
:)

tukogirl 05-02-2011 05:05 PM

wow, we've gotten a few 100%s so far :thumbsup: I've sent prizes to the following ppl. If for some reason you didn't receive the download key from me, let me know!

PrincessMouse
roxana
californiateri
cmtscrap
tinkerbell7678
shalinao
lamcnany
ana_carol

tiggernjen 05-02-2011 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tukogirl (Post 64582)
maybe my clue wasnt the best :D hmmm

If you wanted inspiration for working on a page about the warriors in china, where would you look?

Duh....I was looking in all the wrong places....Thanks got it....:thumbsup:

PrincessMouse 05-02-2011 05:12 PM

YAY!! That was so much fun, Andrea! Thank you for the hunt and the PP. I'm going to use the PP tonight :)

tiggernjen 05-02-2011 05:39 PM

I just sent my answers to you Andrea...I hope they are all correct...;)

Kimberly27 05-02-2011 06:36 PM

I am fairly new to Mousescrappers and have searched all day almost...can anyone give me a clue where to find the Photoshare? I can't find it anywhere?:confused:

tukogirl 05-02-2011 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimberly27 (Post 64607)
I am fairly new to Mousescrappers and have searched all day almost...can anyone give me a clue where to find the Photoshare? I can't find it anywhere?:confused:

I'm so sorry Kimberly, I saw you asked this earlier and was going to answer and got distracted. That happens a lot to me :no:

anyway, here is your hint:

There is a special forum about Photography..look there :whistle:

meejay 05-03-2011 09:33 AM

Just sent my answers along, thanks for a fun game! I learned a lot about the site, since I'm a newbie!

WDW Scrap Princess 05-03-2011 09:37 AM

Thank you Andrea, and what an Honor to be in one of the questions, wow, you made my week!:flowers:

Kimberly27 05-03-2011 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tukogirl (Post 64609)
I'm so sorry Kimberly, I saw you asked this earlier and was going to answer and got distracted. That happens a lot to me :no:

anyway, here is your hint:

There is a special forum about Photography..look there :whistle:

No problem at all...There were a lot of replies and I am the queen of distraction and forgetting!. :crazy2:

poohaddict 05-03-2011 11:13 AM

Sent you a PM!!! That was fun Thanks :yeah::thanks:

Wahoomrm 05-03-2011 12:05 PM

A couple of questions . . .
First . . . For "Who posts most of the information about sales of products that have to do with Disney scrapping?" Do you mean in short term sales or the actual MS Shop?
Second . . . How do I send the Private Message? [Never mind on this one . . . . I just figured it out!]
Thanks in advance

tukogirl 05-03-2011 12:22 PM

yay! Lots more correct entries!

I just sent the link to the following people. Let me know if for some reason you didn't hear back from me and are on this list! Or sent me an entry and didn't hear back from me!

tiggernjen
sparklehal
Kimberly 27
shelleeyore
travelingxio
janet715
jojo
Hpgirl
Jenn1
meejay
poohaddict

If you haven't sent in your answers yet you still have lots of time! Let me know if you get stuck and I might be able to throw out a hint or two :D

tukogirl 05-03-2011 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wahoomrm (Post 64737)
A couple of questions . . .
First . . . For "Who posts most of the information about sales of products that have to do with Disney scrapping?" Do you mean in short term sales or the actual MS Shop?
Second . . . How do I send the Private Message? [Never mind on this one . . . . I just figured it out!]
Thanks in advance

Good Question! I was thinking the person who posts about the sort term sales, but since my question could apply to either, I'd take either answer :thumbsup:

r0binb 05-03-2011 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tukogirl (Post 64740)
Good Question! I was thinking the person who posts about the sort term sales, but since my question could apply to either, I'd take either answer :thumbsup:

When I read that question my thought went to who posts about products out there FOR sale, not necessarily ON sale.

CynthiaY2 05-03-2011 07:38 PM

Great challenge. Really made me think about how to move around the site! Great learning tool!

robills 05-03-2011 08:28 PM

Great challenge, just sent my answers. This really made me work. Thanks!

obumpus 05-03-2011 09:24 PM

Sent you a PM. Thanks so much. Can't wait to play with those templates (assuming I got all of them correct)!

hobbes130 05-04-2011 03:15 AM

Woot!! Thanks for the fun challenge I sent ya a pm :D

willsgirl31 05-04-2011 07:45 AM

Well, I got a little hung up on the birthday question, but I finally found the answer. Thanks for a fun challenge. I just sent you a pm. Hopefully everything was right.

tukogirl 05-04-2011 08:13 AM

We have even more participants with correct answers!

I'm adding the following people to the list. Let me know if I sent you a PM and you don't see your name here yet or if you sent me answers and I didn't send ya a PM

jenscrap
cncDisney4
jennifer9948
r0binb
winipeg1
mcclane
alovesj95
Wahoomrm
discruiser
ncmousemom
CynthiaY2
robills
obumpus
hobbes130
willsgirl31


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger