MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   2nd Anniversary Celebration (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9704)
-   -   Simon Says Challenge -May 9 to May 15 **extended to May 18** (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7437)

sparklehal 05-08-2011 08:00 PM

Simon Says Challenge -May 9 to May 15 **extended to May 18**
 
Important announcement! April has had some serious technical difficulties. Her computer died - send pixie dust her way that she didn't lose everything!

There are 5 instructions posted right now. Just work with those 5 instructions to make your LO. The deadline to finish has been extended until May 18 at 11:59 pm EDT. Good luck!
Donna




Hello Mousescrappers!!!:wave: How are you enjoying the Two Much Fun Birthday Bash? :confused:

Here is your new challenge...Are you ready? :yeah:

As a kid we always played Simon Says. The Mousescrappers Simon says will be played over the next 7 days. The 8th day will be your day to finish and upload to the gallery and this thread. Each morning you will receive one instruction. Compile all seven instructions and upload on the 8th day.

Easy Peasy right? I bet you are interested in what prize you will receive. When I saw the prize preview I smiled. It's too adorable.
http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/z...ys-PREVIEW.png

Thank you :thanks:to Keystone Scraps for being so generous. I have two more challenges this month and I was running out of time to design anything (I am not that good or fast!)

As always your layout must be Disney related
You must post in the Mousescrappers 2nd anniversary gallery
You must post in this thread
You must post in the correct forum also
Don't forget to put this completed challenge on the activity tracking thread.
If you have the time please leave love for your fellow Mousescrappers. I know with all of the activities it has been very hard to keep up.

I will post instructions before I leave for work every morning so that everyone with a NORMAL !! wake up time can get started.

sparklehal 05-08-2011 08:02 PM

Simon Says Instructions
 
May 9, 2011
1. Simon says-Pick as many papers as you can! I would like to see lots of little pieces (any shape) of paper on your layout to get started. This is a party and it's always better to have more! Your background papers and mats count towards this step too.

May 10, 2011
2. Simon Says-Pick at least one photo that has more than one person in it. If you took a solo or couple trip, pick a photo with people in the background or a picture of a show, random crowds, etc. Use at least three other photos of your choice. If possible, stack them on some of your paper shapes from step one.

May 11, 2011
3. Simon Says-Hide as many (or more) Mickey heads as you have photos. I want to see him peeking at us from everywhere.

May 12, 2011
4. Simon Says-Add circle elements to your layout.

May 13, 2011
5. Simon Says- It's time to title your page. Break out of your normal routine. If you usually use alphas, use a font this time. If you always use word art, don't. If you can, put your title at an angle or vertically on your page.

Be sure and upload your layout to the special Mousescrapper gallery, here in this thread and in the appropriate forum. Thank you all for playing along. I will get the PP sent out as soon as I have the link .

tinkerbell7678 05-08-2011 08:14 PM

Can't wait to play, it sounds like fun! :) Thanks for hosting April and thank you Paula and Melissa for a super cute PP! :)

hichchei 05-08-2011 09:03 PM

Thanks for hosting a cool challenge April and thank you Paula and Melissa for the wonderful PP!!!! :yeah:

grandmaliza 05-08-2011 09:59 PM

This looks like so much fun and the pp is incredible!!!! I love those keys! I am so bummed that we leave for China on the 14th and I don't know how good my internet hookup will be over there - or IF we'll have internet access. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed.

WDW Scrap Princess 05-09-2011 02:42 AM

Very Nice April, cannot wait to play! and Thank you Keystone Scraps for the Keys, I love them!:woohoo:

ana_carol 05-09-2011 02:59 AM

LOVE those keys!!!
Cant wait to start
:yeah:

luv2scrapmm 05-09-2011 03:19 AM

Those keys are just tooooooo adorable! This sounds like a fun challenge. Thanks for hosting and thanks to the gals at Keystone Scraps for such a cute pp!

tiggernjen 05-09-2011 04:53 AM

This sounds fun, April....Thanks Paula and Melissa for the PP...I love the keys...

winipeg1 05-09-2011 05:17 AM

wow cute pp thanks paula and melissa, fun game april cant wait to play along

scrappinnewbie 05-09-2011 05:22 AM

CUTEEEEEEEE Keys! Just fun! Thanks Paula and Melissa! Also, thanks April for putting this fun game together.

I look forward to playing!

poohaddict 05-09-2011 05:28 AM

This seems like so much fun!!!:yeah:

iheartdisneypins 05-09-2011 05:48 AM

I have to have those keys!!! I have the entire pin collection and it took me a while and lots of trades to get them all. :hooray:

shelleeyore 05-09-2011 07:06 AM

This is gonna be fun!!! And what an awesome PP! Thank you for hosting April!

PrincessMouse 05-09-2011 07:09 AM

The keys are absolutely adorable! I'm at WDW now and won't be home until late on the 15th so I'll be rooting the rest of the team on.

cncDisney4 05-09-2011 08:06 AM

Thanks April for hosting and I just love those keys Melissa & Paula!!!!

tukogirl 05-09-2011 08:34 AM

The prize is too cute! This one will be fun, and will give us lots of time to think in between steps :D

WDW Scrap Princess 05-09-2011 08:38 AM

We got to get this one started!:surf:

californiateri 05-09-2011 09:39 AM

I LOVE progressive challenges! Thanks for the fun April! And thanks to Paula and Melissa for that terrific PP!

hobbes130 05-09-2011 03:52 PM

Woohoo this sounds fun I'm in :D

roxana 05-09-2011 06:24 PM

Fun challenge April! And love those keys!!!

Jenn1 05-09-2011 06:42 PM

Love those keys!! Very cute!!!

sparklehal 05-10-2011 03:24 AM

Check the second post on this thread for Instructions. # 2 was just posted.

cmtscrap 05-10-2011 07:40 AM

This sounds like one I can keep up with. I'm sure everyone has been going at full speed trying to keep up with everything.

willsgirl31 05-10-2011 07:46 AM

Thanks for hosting such a fun game April and to Melissa and Paula for the adorable keys.

sparklehal 05-10-2011 07:11 PM

I am in the process of scrapping the page myself with these instructions so I am going along with you all. If a rule doesn't make sense, you can ask your question here so everyone can see the answer. If there are multiple or creative ways to interpret an instructions....go for what you like.

gfengel 05-11-2011 09:41 AM

I love, love, LOVE those keys! :yeah:

nadauh 05-12-2011 06:01 AM

My page is becoming so funny... can't wait to share it.

Really love this challenge and that pp is so cute!

CoralTurtle 05-13-2011 07:59 AM

I'm enjoying this challenge--and it's at a speed I can handle, lol--one thing a day! :D

Oh, and those keys are really cool! :)

hobbes130 05-14-2011 10:18 AM

I'm an loving my page so much so far itching to find out what the next instruction is to see if I can make it work!!!

iheartdisneypins 05-15-2011 05:48 AM

I'm ready to do my page... I need the last 2 instructions!:scrapbooking:

Waiting with anticipation...

luv2scrapmm 05-15-2011 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iheartdisneypins (Post 67495)
I'm ready to do my page... I need the last 2 instructions!:scrapbooking:

Waiting with anticipation...

I am hoping they're date and shadow-lol! I don't have much room for anything else!:lol2:

Kimberly27 05-15-2011 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv2scrapmm (Post 67503)
I am hoping they're date and shadow-lol! I don't have much room for anything else!:lol2:

I agree Monica...I may be able to add a ribbon or button then some shadows and a date but that is about it...it is a full page with all those paper pieces from #1. :D I am ready for the last 2 instructions as well....woohooo!

luv2scrapmm 05-15-2011 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparklehal (Post 67242)
Well...my computer has died. Along with went every prize and download. I will try to figure out what to do next.

Just found this on another challenge April is hosting. She is having "technical difficulties". Hope everything works out. I had a feeling something might be up when we didn't see the next directions. Sending pixies her way!

WDW Scrap Princess 05-15-2011 06:38 AM

cannot wait!

CarmenF 05-15-2011 12:30 PM

Hey everyone!! I am going to post the last 2 instructions as soon as April calls me and gives them to me. Her computer died:sad2: so she can not get on right now. She also lost everything so I'm working up a template to post for her for the template challenge this week.

CoralTurtle 05-15-2011 12:31 PM

Ugh, how terrible! Sorry to hear that. :(

hobbes130 05-15-2011 12:49 PM

Thats so horrible poor April :(

If it helps I have a template ready to go so I could host my template challenge early.

tiggernjen 05-15-2011 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarmenF (Post 67618)
Hey everyone!! I am going to post the last 2 instructions as soon as April calls me and gives them to me. Her computer died:sad2: so she can not get on right now. She also lost everything so I'm working up a template to post for her for the template challenge this week.


Carmen, if you can't do the template, I have someone who can take April's spot...Let me know...

gfengel 05-15-2011 02:01 PM

Poor April!:sad2:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger