MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   2nd Anniversary Celebration (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9704)
-   -   Time for the Blog HOP! (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7573)

tukogirl 05-21-2011 08:52 PM

Time for the Blog HOP!
 
And now it's time....

to say goodbye...

to the fes tiv i ties....

Hope you had....

lots of fun....

at the Birth day parrrrr tyyyyyyyy

We hope you enjoyed all of the festivities for MouseScrappers 2nd Birthday. It's been 4 weeks of fun and for the grand finale we've planned an AWESOME blog hop that will have you oooh ing and ahhhh ing at the amazing stuff these talented ladies have created.

So, without further ado... here is the list of blog hop participants. Remember, our blog hop officially starts at 9am ET but we have blogs all over the world, so please be patient and try back later if there isn't something posted yet.

If you get lost along the way, you can always stop back here to find your way again!


Chelle's Creations: http://chelles-creations.blogspot.com/
Keystone Scraps: http://keystonescraps.blogspot.com/
Kellybell Designs: http://www.kellybelldesigns.blogspot.com/
WMsquared Designs: http://wendys-craftycreations.blogspot.com/
Krisi's Kreations: http://krisiskreations.blogspot.com/
Shh! I'm Counting: http://riderprider.blogspot.com/
Wyld Peas Designs: http://wyldpeasdesigns.blogspot.com/
Britt-ish Designs: http://brittishdesigns.blogspot.com/
Natalie's Place Designs: http://natalieslittlecorneroftheworld.blogspot.com/
Little Green Frog Designs: http://littlegreenfrogdesigns.blogspot.com/
Crossbone Cuts: http://crossbonecuts.blogspot.com/
ScrappyDappyDo : http://scrappy-dappy-doo.blogspot.com/
tiggernjen : http://tiggersbouncyplace.blogspot.com/
Kaylaylovesminnie: http://www.kaylalovesminnie.blogspot.com/
AGrievingMommy Blog: http://agrievingmommy.blogspot.com/
roxana : http://scrapscardsandmore.blogspot.com/
kathleena : http://nancy-lilyspad.blogspot.com/
Lisa Campbell Designs: http://lisacampbelldesigns.blogspot.com/
carmen: http://shelbeesmommy.blogspot.com/
MJ-AJ Designs: http://mjajdesigns.blogspot.com/
Lollipop Designs: http://designsbyamandah.com/
liriel : http://www.goldiscraps.com/
cncdisney4: http://seeitsnapitscrapit.blogspot.com/
michaelsmomjo: http://dreamscrapper.blogspot.com/
ljritchie: http://www.cutitbemagic.blogspot.com/
WDW Scrap Princes: http://princessdisneyt.blogspot.com/

Be sure to leave comments to these ladies about their awesome blog hop contributions.

Thanks to EVERYONE for joining in on our celebration, and for inspiring each other (and us!) with your awesome creativity and kindness. MouseScrappers is a great place because of all of the great members :thumbsup:

luv2scrapmm 05-22-2011 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tukogirl (Post 70360)

Thanks to EVERYONE for joining in on our celebration, and for inspiring each other (and us!) with your awesome creativity and kindness. MouseScrappers is a great place because of all of the great members :thumbsup:[/B]

Well said Andrea!! And thanks to you and all the "behind the scenes" co-ordinators for getting this party together!! :hooray: Great job ladies! :hooray:

A big :thanks: to all the designers and members that created and donated the participation prizes. It was phenomonal!! I am buzzing with anticipation wondering what is in the party bag for the 15/22 "challenge". The Minnie Marathon goody bag earlier this year was wonderful!

meejay 05-22-2011 05:42 AM

I've only been a member a few weeks but I'm so impressed with how awesome this site is! Thank you to all of the designers, challenge hosts and admins! THANK YOU!!!!!!

PrincessMouse 05-22-2011 05:55 AM

I've had a blast and can't wait to wrap up with the blog hop. Thank you to the amazing designers, hosts, and behind-the-scenes crew for putting such an amazing party together. Thank you to CarolC as well for bringing this talented community together to share their love of Disney and scrapping.

poohaddict 05-22-2011 06:01 AM

This has been sooo much fun. Thanks to everyone who pulled it all together!!! I got alot of :scrapbooking: done!!

ColoMich94 05-22-2011 06:43 AM

It's been a wonderful birthday celebration! Thanks for helping me get 20 pages done in the past couple of weeks! Just getting the pages done was grand, but getting prizes all along the way was a big bonus. Happy Birthday MS!:thanks:

MJAJmom 05-22-2011 06:50 AM

WOW, what a fabulous collection of birthday activities!! Thanks to all the hosts and prize donations. It was so much fun!

Jenn1 05-22-2011 06:51 AM

Thank you so much! What a wonderful time! Great celebration!

:thanks:

Thanks to all the hosts and donations!

ana_carol 05-22-2011 06:54 AM

Blog Hop! Blog Hop! Blog Hop!

Yay!! Amazing this celebration, thanks to everyone behind the scene. I must imagine Andrea and others had a lot of work. Thanks to all designers, hosts, CTs, members and above all Carol, you know we love you!!!
Thanks all for the great celebration
and congrats all who made part of this!!!
:yeah:

Im really close to finishing my october/2010 album. How about a marathon next week? :lol::lol::lol: Just kidding!!! Please my hands need some rest!!

Therapy97 05-22-2011 07:00 AM

Wish
 
I have participated successfully in past challenges from you guys, but this time proved very fruitless (*shakes head in disappointment*)... I only was able to do one thing in time. Congrats on the big birthday! It is very awesome! Your site has been continually wonderful for inspiration and friends! Happy, Happy birthday to you! It is well deserved! Congrats to everyone who has successfully completed the challenges... that goodie bag is probably going to be the best one yet!

This Dixie Pixie 05-22-2011 07:04 AM

My apologies to anybody who visited my blog before now. I've had some issues, and I hope I caught them before too many people downloaded the wrong thing :eek: but it's finally right! So if you visited between the hours of 9 and 10 am Eastern, you might want to go back and make sure that you get my contribution.

designsbyamanda 05-22-2011 07:12 AM

Thanks to everyone who put this wonderful event together!

I joined last January for the speed scrap marathon and had a blast playing along. I even managed to go for the gold and get a TON of pages finished.

This month I was able to join in a little more, hosting a speed scrap, donating prizes and being a stop on the blog hop. I am happy I can call this place "home" for my Disney scrapping.

Maybe for the next event I can help a little more behind the scenes. I was also thinking of becoming a sponsor, thats how much I love this place :yes:

So thanks Carol, for running this wonderful place, and thanks to all the mods, sponsors and volunteers who keep this place running on a daily basis!

:bday:

tinkerbell7678 05-22-2011 07:19 AM

Thank you so much to everyone that contributed and to all those that pulled this together! This has been so much fun! I have learned a lot of new things in the last 4 weeks! Thank you!

I LOVE MOUSESCRAPPERS!

shelleeyore 05-22-2011 07:32 AM

My heartfelt thanks to everyone who worked so hard on this celebration! I cannot even imagine the time and effort that went into planning this event. It has been an AWESOME party!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

GlassSlipper01 05-22-2011 07:40 AM

I wanted to say thanks to everyone that made this
 
so much fun. The blog hop was an awesome way to end the celebration. I got alot accomplished and learned alot too! Now my fingers need a break and my family wants to see me! LOL! Happy Birthday MouseScrappers!!
-Laurel

QuiltyMom 05-22-2011 07:59 AM

How cool is this? I just wish that I had more time to participate in the festivities. Ya'll did a fantastic job with the birthday party!

ncmousemom 05-22-2011 08:06 AM

Awesome morning already... thanks to everyone who participated and thanks for hosting! You did a great job organizing the Blog hop!!!
:yeah::party::party::party:

susan0877 05-22-2011 08:25 AM

What an fun time these last few weeks were. A big :thanks: to everyone who hosted, participated and made the fabulous PPs! I guess it was a good thing the weather was so crappy here - I had more time to scrap! A lot of the challenges encouraged me to learn new ways of scrapping and designing a page. I absolutely love this site and appreciate all who are a part of it!

Now for the blog hop . . . . :woohoo:

Spacecadetswife 05-22-2011 09:03 AM

Huge thank you's to the Moderators and Carol, you guys did an amazing job! It wasn't until Wednesday that I decided to jump in a play along and I'm glad I did. I got several LO's done and tons of inspiration. I can't imagine how you're going to manage to top yourself for next year, but I'm sure you will.

Off to the Blog Hop. :driving:

MaddiesMom 05-22-2011 10:27 AM

WOW.

I got some FABULOUS freebies, am about 90% done with my 2010 trip book, AND I made some new friends.

MouseScrappers rocks. :)

Carolc 05-22-2011 10:36 AM

Andrea, you are so clever... I love your little 'song'. :)

Thanks to everyone who has participated in this blog hop. I was so excited to get a sneak peek at the goodies. I'll set off to start gathering them up shortly!

mcclane 05-22-2011 10:58 AM

Thanks to everyone who donated goodies for the blog train and all of the birthday celebration! You guys are fantastic...it was a lot of fun! :hooray:

WDW Scrap Princess 05-22-2011 11:08 AM

Need Help!
 
:help::help::help::help:Can i impose on a kind soul that can help me?

I do not have access to 4share sites (blocked by my internet Provider)

I cannot download the Goodies!!!:help::help::help:

cmlhale 05-22-2011 11:51 AM

Wow! That was incredible! Thanks so much!

DebraM 05-22-2011 12:03 PM

Thank you, thank you to all the designers who contributed to the amazing blog hop and our wonderful PPs, and of course to all those who helped coordinate the fun! :woohoo: This has been a fantastic celebration... now I have a good excuse for another trip to the World (need more pictures to scrap!)

hobbes130 05-22-2011 12:09 PM

My scheduled post failed so it didn't go live as early as I'd wanted but it is on now so anyone that visited my blog before and didn't find my freebies they are there now for the grabbing!!

CarmenF 05-22-2011 12:20 PM

Hey everyone.. mine will be up in a minute on my blog. We had family over then I had 4shared problems, but all is working well now!!!

WDW Scrap Princess 05-22-2011 12:23 PM

I am late with mine, Have no idea when :pc::pc::pc:

cmtscrap 05-22-2011 01:01 PM

A huge Thank you
 
Thank you to all of the moderators, hosts, designers, and especially Carol for making this party such a success.

karrieskreations 05-22-2011 01:26 PM

wow! what awesome goodies. thanks so much for sharing. i have been sick and realized that the festivities were going on... and suprisingly i was able to complete 15 of the challenges...yikes. i havent been working on scrappages..so this really got me working lol... thanks!

scrappinnewbie 05-22-2011 01:56 PM

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

What a great way to end the party! :toothorn:

Thanks for all the fun! I had a great time participating! Thanks Andrea for all your work putting everything together! Thank you Designers for the great PP and thanks to all the hostesses.

It was a great celebration! I almost am sorry for it to end. :( I know my house and family will be glad to see me again... lol...

Thanks again... it really was a lot of fun! I am pleased with all the pages I got done. :thumbsup:

:thanks:

momof2greatcats 05-22-2011 02:27 PM

I just want to say :thanks: to ALL the contributers!!!
This site is just awesome! :wave:

(now to get my last two LOs done - eek!):surf::scrapbooking:

liriel 05-22-2011 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WDW Scrap Princess (Post 70583)
:help::help::help::help:Can i impose on a kind soul that can help me?

I do not have access to 4share sites (blocked by my internet Provider)

I cannot download the Goodies!!!:help::help::help:

Mine is a direct download!

cncDisney4 05-22-2011 03:08 PM

Wow! Just downloaded all these fabulous freebies ... thank you so much. :yeah:

Carol and Andrea y'all did such a fantastic job with this celebration ... a big thank you also to all of you who host the challenges, the moderators for all your help, and to the designers who offer us the absolute best PP's ever. I have no idea what I would do if I didn't have MouseScrappers to visit every day! :thumbsup:

I look forward to many more years!

vew-tori 05-22-2011 03:29 PM

Wow! This has been so fun :hooray:. I have been on the computer all day :whistle:. Thanks so much for all the great freebies and for the time so many people gave to make this all happen.

I found the site at the beginning of April just after a trip to Disneyland and I have been having a blast ever since. After the hop today I want to go back and redo several completed pages - LOL. I still haven't posted any LO's or participated in any challenges but one I figure out how to upload a LO I will.

Thanks again-Robin:wave:

californiateri 05-22-2011 03:36 PM

I'm kind of "blog challenged" so wasn't able to figure out how to leave a message - so, I want to thank all of the designers who left us such fabulous prizes to pick up today in the blog hop! On top of all the terrific PP's from all of the challenges, my "stash" has really grown over the last month. Whoo Hoo!!

I also want to say a big THANKS to Carol and Andrea for the fantastic celebration this past month - you both RAWK. Also, thanks to all the moderators who help to keep everything moving smoothly around here. And last but not least thanks to all of you that "hangout" here and post your LO's in the gallery. You all make it a fun "home away from home" and give me so much inspiration with your LO's.

It's been a really fun month - but my right hand and arm are tired!!! I have to admit I'm ready for a rest - am all partied out!!!!:yes:

It's been fun!

designsbyamanda 05-22-2011 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by californiateri (Post 70648)
I'm kind of "blog challenged" so wasn't able to figure out how to leave a message - so, I want to thank all of the designers who left us such fabulous prizes to pick up today in the blog hop! On top of all the terrific PP's from all of the challenges, my "stash" has really grown over the last month. Whoo Hoo!!

I also want to say a big THANKS to Carol and Andrea for the fantastic celebration this past month - you both RAWK. Also, thanks to all the moderators who help to keep everything moving smoothly around here. And last but not least thanks to all of you that "hangout" here and post your LO's in the gallery. You all make it a fun "home away from home" and give me so much inspiration with your LO's.

It's been a really fun month - but my right hand and arm are tired!!! I have to admit I'm ready for a rest - am all partied out!!!!:yes:

It's been fun!

I cant figure it out either LOL. I just switched from Blogger to Wordpress, and want to leave comments with my WP link, not my old Blogger link. Im gonna have to sit down and figure it out tonight

Happiness Is 05-22-2011 04:07 PM

Thanks to all the ladies who participated! It was a wonderful blog hop! Can't wait to see all the goodies up close! Thank you thank you!!

liriel 05-22-2011 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by designsbyamanda (Post 70649)
I cant figure it out either LOL. I just switched from Blogger to Wordpress, and want to leave comments with my WP link, not my old Blogger link. Im gonna have to sit down and figure it out tonight

My page is in wordpress and while I am still learning how to work it, you can add comments easily (at least on my page). At the top of the post you see a tiny comments link just below the post title, just click on it to comment. On my page you have to enter a name and e-mail (which isn't published) and then comment. I then have to approve the comment and it shows up. Hope that helps you.

Therapy97 05-22-2011 05:00 PM

One designer
 
Does anyone know if Natalie has posted her freebie? Am I missing it somewhere?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger