MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   2nd Anniversary Celebration (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9704)
-   -   Thanks for a great Blog Hop (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7575)

luv2scrapmm 05-22-2011 07:18 AM

Thanks for a great Blog Hop
 
Thanks for a wonderful blog hop ladies! I am trying to leave comments, but since I don't have a blog or googleID, I am unable to do so at some of the blogs so I figured this was the next best thing!

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :D

MichaelsMomJo 05-22-2011 07:25 AM

You're welcome!

GlassSlipper01 05-22-2011 07:30 AM

I wanted to say thanks also!
 
I loved all the freebies and can't wait to start making awesome pages with them! Thanks again to everyone that participated!
Laurel

This Dixie Pixie 05-22-2011 08:01 AM

Great idea Monica! I hope I left comments on everybody's blogs that I hopped to but just in case I missed somebody -- thanks so much! All the gifts are soooo cute!

I consider myself done Round 1. I have to go back in a few hours for Round 2 because not everybody has had a chance to post theirs yet, and there were a couple with missing links (I've PM'd them so they'll fix 'em as soon as they can). And once again -- if you visited my blog between 9 and 10 am Eastern, I had the wrong link posted, so please go back! You can click on the link in my siggy or here Shh! I'm Counting!

mcclane 05-22-2011 09:10 AM

Just wanted to add my thanks to all of you wonderful designers also...great blog hop!

jennifer9948 05-22-2011 09:23 AM

Thank you for everybody's generosity.

tinkerbell7678 05-22-2011 09:45 AM

Thank you! All the designers did an amazing job and I can't wait to play with all my new goodies!! Great job!
:thanks:

wturtle 05-22-2011 10:26 AM

Yes, thank you so much, they are so cute!

cmlhale 05-22-2011 11:16 AM

You girls are incredible! Thanks for all the blog-hop goodies!

I've bookmarked LOTS of blogs and am making a wish list of kits I've seen! I'm just amazed at the talented folks out there! Thank you!

gatechgal 05-22-2011 11:38 AM

You ladies are really wonderful. Thanks for sharing your talents and making this a great place to scrap. :D

ana_carol 05-22-2011 12:29 PM

Thanks for all the ladies in teh blog hop
You outdid yourselves
Congrats!!!
:hooray::hooray:

Marie 05-22-2011 03:54 PM

Thank you for all the wonderful goodies! I really appreciate you sharing your hard work!

Happiness Is 05-22-2011 04:09 PM

I posted on the blog hop thread too but wanted to say thanks to everyone! GREAT goodies! Thank you!!

Ina 05-23-2011 09:27 AM

I wanted to chime in and say thank you, too! :)

ljritchie 05-23-2011 09:34 AM

Thank you
 
Thank you to all my fellow "hoppers" for a successful first blog hop. You had everything so organized and prepared and it made it easy to participate and have a great time. Looking forward to the next one. (Just not too soon. I am worn out!!) LOL

tukogirl 05-23-2011 09:39 AM

Wasn't the blog hop amazing! As previews were being posted we moderators kept saying how just in awe we were of the awesome goodies and the generosity of these ladies.

Colts Fan 05-23-2011 10:28 AM

I just wanted to say thanks, too! It was fun seeing the different blogs, and the gifts were just amazing. I am in awe of everyone's talents (and maybe a little bit jealous--just a little).
Thanks for a great ending to a great celebration!

hichchei 05-23-2011 11:18 AM

Thanks y'all we appreciate everything!!! :hooray:

shelleeyore 05-23-2011 01:50 PM

The blog hop was so much fun! I was amazed at the generosity of these awesome designers! I think I left a thank you to everyone along the way, but if I missed you, it was not intentional. Thank you all so much!

Julie L. 05-24-2011 07:26 AM

yes, thank you SO much for the amazing blog hop....everyone is truly talented, and so generous to all us Disney scrappers. Loved it--thanks!:yeah:

Enapolez 05-24-2011 08:08 AM

THANKS for all your hard work. I was not abl eto leave comments on the blogs, I do not have a blog or goggle account. But nevertheless I wanted to give kudos for all the hard work that was put into this month by the wonderful designers. Also a special thanks for everyone who worked hard in putting all these activites together



T H A N K Y O :thanks: :thanks:U:thanks:

grandmaliza 05-28-2011 09:50 PM

Thank you!
 
Many thanks to all of you talented designers for the generous freebies. I just arrived from China this afternoon and was so excited to see the blog hop still out there! :woohoo: Now that I have downloaded all my treasures I guess I'd better unpack! :ack:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger