MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   2nd Anniversary Celebration (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9704)
-   -   Congratulations Goody Bag Winners! (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7592)

tukogirl 05-23-2011 09:32 AM

Congratulations Goody Bag Winners!
 
Congratulations to all of the winners of our 2nd Birthday Party Goody Bag! I'm sure you all are very tired but feeling good about all of the great pages you completed, the things you learned, and the fun you had. I know I am!

Everyone who completed at least 15 of the birthday activities should have received a PM from me with the download links to the goody bag. If you didn't get one or don't see your name on this list and think you should have, please send me a PM.

Without further ado, here is the list of members receiving the 2nd Birthday siggy icon (and the goody bag) for completing at least 15 birthday activities!

Congratulations! And to save yourself some counting, there were 78 of you! :eek:


tinkerbell7678
ana_carol
sparklehal
tiggernjen
PrincessMouse
Travelingxio
Jojo
r0binb
roxana
Hpgirl

Jennifer9948
CoralTurtle
Luv2scrapmm
Bcalberti
Kramer.zoo
Robills
PrincessTiff
WDW Scrap Princess
GlassSlipper01
Kimberly27

Janet715
MJAJmom
hobbes130
poohaddict
cmtscrap
shelleeyore
ljritchie
shalinao
californiateri
obumpus

WendyGA
Gatechgal
Discruiser
Meejay
Kaylalovesminnie
Winipeg1
Aussiegirl
MusicMouse
MaddiesMom
Willsgirl31

Mcclane
Wahoomrm
Alovesj95
Ncmousemom
CynthiaY2
Jenscrap
Scrappinnewbie
cncDisney4
charelkenl
bonham0731

enapolez
liriel
Princess Janas Mom
Designsbyamanda
Cmlhale
Brena80
Ruby
Susan0326
Stormer
DebraM

Nadauh
Colts Fan
Susie_q_777
Gfengel
Susan0877
Momof2greatcats
Carolinagirl
Lissiejo
Banderson
ColoMich94

PirateTink
Mouselvrmom
BelieveInFairies
Karrieskreations
Spacecadetswife
Sand
Hichchei
This Dixie Pixie

carolinagirl 05-23-2011 09:41 AM

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!! Congrats to everyone who completed the challenge!!! :scrapbooking:

janet715 05-23-2011 09:48 AM

WOW!!! Thank you doesn't even BEGIN to express how grateful I am! I love absolutely everything in the goody bag!!!! All of you designers have really just made my day! I never thought I would be able to finish 15 of the challenges, but it just goes to show - when you put your mind to it, you really can accomplish anything. I get so much inspiration from Mousescrappers and really appreciate everything!!! :yeah:

So, thank you moderators for putting all of this together, thank you hosts for all the challenges, thank you designers for the freebies and thank you fellow scrappers for the inspiration!

:woohoo: Thank you!!!!! :woohoo:

Aussiegirl 05-23-2011 10:06 AM

Thank you so much to the designers, moderators and all involved in putting together this fun birthday celebration! I got a late start, but was able to finish way more than I expected and get the Goodie bag! thank you to Carol for creating this fun site for all of us to share our love of all things Disney!

Hope we have many more fun years here!

MJAJmom 05-23-2011 10:09 AM

Wow, 78 people!! Congrats to everyone!! It was such a fun birthday celebration. Can't wait to go open up all those goodies!! Thanks for all the hard work involved with setting things up, hosting, organizing, moderating and contributors of prizes. It certainly was fabulous!!

Colts Fan 05-23-2011 10:19 AM

Thanks to everyone! I, too, didn't think I'd get it done. But I am so glad I did! I'm downloading :surf:right now--Can't wait to see everything. I know I will love it!:scrapbooking:

alovesj95 05-23-2011 10:19 AM

Thank you very much! I LOVE everything! I am ready to scrap some more!
Alice

tiggernjen 05-23-2011 10:26 AM

Congrats to everyone who completed their 15 games....78 people WOW!!! I had a fun time doing all of the challenges....

nadauh 05-23-2011 10:43 AM

Wauw! That's one AWESOME goodiebag!!! :thanks: everyone!!!

hichchei 05-23-2011 10:59 AM

Thank y'all so much for the great stuff can not wait to use it all!!! Y;all are great!!! :yeah::woohoo::hooray::thumbsup: Thanks to all the great designer thank you thank you thank you all !!!!!!!!!!!! :yeah::woohoo::thumbsup:

roxana 05-23-2011 11:05 AM

Congrats to everybody that completed 15 games! 78 people, wow! that´s just awesome!!!!
Thanks so much to the designers who made the goodies, I just opened the zips and all the stuff is just fabulous! Thanks so much!!! :yeah:

designsbyamanda 05-23-2011 11:53 AM

Just opened the goodie bag and I am floored! So much awesome stuff. Thanks to everyone who donated, and congrats to all of us who finished :yeah:

PrincessMouse 05-23-2011 12:04 PM

Downloading the first part of the goodie bag now. Thanks to everyone who made this challenge so amazing! I can't believe how much I got done.

shelleeyore 05-23-2011 01:34 PM

Just started browsing through the goody bag--it is sensational!! Thank you to all the generous talented designers! And thank you again to those who organized this fun filled celebration. You're the best!!

notes4theheart 05-23-2011 02:27 PM

Can the nosy non winners get a peek?

mcclane 05-23-2011 03:21 PM

Just wanted to say :thanks: to all of the designers and organizers of this wonderful birthday bash! It was a lot of fun...I got a lot of scrapping done...and got this amazing Goody Bag also!

tinkerbell7678 05-23-2011 05:59 PM

Thank you so much!!! The goodie bag is beyond amazing!!! I was suprised with everything that was in it! It has been such a fun month! :yeah:

Congratulations to everyone that completed all the challenges!! Everyone did such a great job on there layouts!

cmlhale 05-23-2011 06:33 PM

Wow- 78 completers! That was some major scrapbooking happening!
Going to download now. I can hardly stand the excitement!

meejay 05-23-2011 07:19 PM

Thank you so much! I'm downloading now, but the big thanks is for helping me get my scrapping mojo back. This place is A-MAZE-ING and so inspiring. Thank you to all the mods, admins and designers who supported the 2nd anniversary. Can't wait to see what's in store for year 3!

Kramer.zoo 05-23-2011 07:24 PM

So excited!!
 
:yeah:OMGoodness!!! I have finally downloaded my goody bag!! What AWWWWE-some work!! I can't wait to start using everything!! :yeah:
:hooray:Thanks to all the designers who contributed to the bag!! Your graciousness cannot be thanked enough! You are truly talented women!!
And thank you to Carol for creating a site for all of us to share!!

cmtscrap 05-23-2011 07:49 PM

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Thank you to everyone that donated to the goody bag, it is absolutely incredible. Congratulations to everyone that earned it.:hooray::hooray::hooray:

PrincessTiff 05-24-2011 01:29 AM

Love the goody bag!!:yeah: Thank you so much to everyone that contributed!!:thanks:

Spacecadetswife 05-24-2011 03:38 AM

A Wow Goodie Bag, and so fun to open. Just like opening a present. A huge thank you to all who donated. :thanks:

luv2scrapmm 05-24-2011 03:50 AM

You guys really outdid yourselves! This was wonderful!! Thank you soooo much!

jennifer9948 05-24-2011 09:09 AM

Thank you to all who contributed, what a great prize. It felt like Christmas.

MichaelsMomJo 05-24-2011 08:34 PM

Now that it's all over, would it be possible for the party planners to post previews of what was in the goody bag? I didn't have time this past month to do much in the way of events, but I REALLY (in my best whine) want to see what was in it. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE... (whining again). :willynilly:

Ruby 05-24-2011 11:07 PM

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I am in awe of the talent, generosity
and kindness here at Mousescrappers!!!!! I have learned so much and am
truly amazed at all the wonderful gifts (PP's). And the goody bag, WOW! Thank you to all the designers, all the hosts, everyone who donated their time and talent. And to Carol for this wonderful site!!!! I appreciate you all so much!

notes4theheart 05-25-2011 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelsMomJo (Post 71110)
Now that it's all over, would it be possible for the party planners to post previews of what was in the goody bag? I didn't have time this past month to do much in the way of events, but I REALLY (in my best whine) want to see what was in it. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE... (whining again). :willynilly:

I agree!!:D

Therapy97 05-25-2011 07:35 PM

Me too
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelsMomJo (Post 71110)
Now that it's all over, would it be possible for the party planners to post previews of what was in the goody bag? I didn't have time this past month to do much in the way of events, but I REALLY (in my best whine) want to see what was in it. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE... (whining again). :willynilly:

Me to please!!!

willsgirl31 05-26-2011 06:59 AM

Thanks for the awesome goodie bag. I can't wait to get scrapping again and use the new goodies. :scrapbooking: Thanks again for all of the fun. :thanks:

tukogirl 05-26-2011 08:04 AM

I will try to get pics of the goody bag posted here in the next day or two. I've got a CRAZY day at work today so I don't have any extra time right now but hopefully by tomorrow evening!

tukogirl 05-26-2011 04:59 PM

We had so much great stuff!

There was:

A free kit of your choice from Kellybell Designs
A great coupon from Britt-ish Designs
A fab coupon from Little Green Frog Designs
A cool coupon from Pretty in Green designs
an awesome alpha set from Lollipop Designs


http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/...review_Web.jpg
http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/...te_MS-Pack.jpg
http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/...amepreview.jpg
http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/...phapreview.jpg
http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/.../Packaging.jpg
http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/...agingalpha.jpg
http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/...kiesteaser.jpg
http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/...om_PREVIEW.jpg
http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/...reviewpage.jpg
http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/...reviewPage.png

gfengel 05-27-2011 12:09 PM

:thanks: designers for the amazing good bag! I hardly know what to do with myself without all the challenges to do! And, thank you to all the Mousescrappers' moderators and head honchos who put everything together. I had SO much fun that I think we should celebrate Mousescrappers' birthday and UN-birthday (6 mos from now). I mean that would be a very "Disney" thing to do, right?! :woohoo:

Has anyone else used the coupon code for Little Green Frog Designs? I seem to be having trouble and don't know who to contact... I'm just itching to get some of those templates, too.

gfengel 05-27-2011 12:43 PM

Ok, duh. I figured it out. :idea: You have to be signed in before the code works.

Jojo 05-28-2011 05:30 AM

Congratulations to all others who got their goodie bag! It's such an awesome bag!! I can't wait to start scrapping with all my new stuff. But I'll have to wait, till my exams are over. At the end of June I can finally use all of this great new stuff!

sparklehal 05-28-2011 09:31 PM

Thank you so much! This is perfect since I will be losing MOST of my scrapbooking files! I have to redownload them or pay over $100 to retrieve them from my other computer.

Congrats to everyone!

CoralTurtle 05-30-2011 07:59 AM

Thanks to everyone who had a part in organizing and contributing to this celebration. I had sooo much fun! I had to cut out as soon as I finished my 15 layouts. I was in the middle of getting ready for a realtor appt., and was seriously behind because of all the scrappin'! I finally opened my goody bag and it was awesome! I couldn't believe all the incredible goodies in there! Thanks everyone!

WDW Scrap Princess 05-30-2011 09:37 AM

The Goodie Bag is awesome, Thank you to all the Designers!:D

luv2scrapmm 05-30-2011 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gfengel (Post 71350)
I had SO much fun that I think we should celebrate Mousescrappers' birthday and UN-birthday (6 mos from now). I mean that would be a very "Disney" thing to do, right?! :woohoo:

You may be onto something there... maybe we could rename the Minnie Marathon the "UN-birthday" challenge. Do it on a smaller scale of course since it takes a lot of behind the scenes work to organize things like this I imagine, but it sure would be fun!

CoralTurtle 05-30-2011 09:49 PM

I had trouble with it also. It wouldn't work. I was signed in too, but it still wouldn't work. Unfortunately, it expires tomorrow. :( I'm not really sure who I would contact about that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gfengel (Post 71350)
:thanks: designers for the amazing good bag! I hardly know what to do with myself without all the challenges to do! And, thank you to all the Mousescrappers' moderators and head honchos who put everything together. I had SO much fun that I think we should celebrate Mousescrappers' birthday and UN-birthday (6 mos from now). I mean that would be a very "Disney" thing to do, right?! :woohoo:

Has anyone else used the coupon code for Little Green Frog Designs? I seem to be having trouble and don't know who to contact... I'm just itching to get some of those templates, too.



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger